Ant to Joe Rogan: You're a "Homophobe!"

6/14/2007 8:34 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Ant with inset of Joe RoganIs fear of the gays a factor with comedian Joe Rogan? One pissed off VH1 star seems to think so.

Ant, the openly gay host of "Celebrity Fit Club" and star of "Last Comic Standing," fired off a seething message on his Myspace page, in response to Rogan's accusations on a radio show that Ant has been stealing jokes from other comics -- the most horrific insult in the world of stand-up comedy. In the post, Ant claims that the only reason the former "Fear Factor" star has made the accusation is because, "Joe just can't come right out and call me a FAGGOT," adding that the accusation of joke theft is "another way to gaybash." He also slams Rogan as a "homophobe."

On the page, Ant says he's ready for Rogan's retaliation, saying "I can't wait to hear him proclaim, 'ANT's using the homophobic card? How come a straight guy can't talk about a gay guy and blah blah blah.' A spade is a spade and I call 'em like I see 'em."

A rep for Rogan had no immediate response.

Jon

I always thought Joe Rogan was gay. I just assumed, he give off that vibe.

artista

Joe Rogan said the same thing about Carlos Mencia, and he's not gay. So, where's Ant's defense there?

DTEX

You are too assman...# 12 is looking for you.

DTEX

Oh Skip, you seem very frustrated. Sounds like you and # 12 need to hook up...release the sperm...release the sperm, you will feel better.

DTEX

Assman...get it right...# 12 obviously works in teams...looks like you and both will need to help him out.

DTEX

You and I that is...

Jebediah

#21 if you read ANT's blog, you would have seen the difference. Rogan had proof that Mencia was a thief...Rogan's accusations about ANT are unproven. No video, no sound...nada. Get it retardo?

DTEX

There are sooo many closeted homosexuals here. Come on out girls...release the tension!!!

DTEX

Bless your heart d-man...must have been dropped on your head as a child...the anger you feel is not your fault. Once you come to grips with your feminine side everything will be allright. I'll bet you are jerking off as you read this!!

Steven Carr

That...That's Terrible, I'm Sorry.

Grrrrrrrr

show me the $$

I don't know either of these guys, but the one IS using the homophobic card, and gay, straight, or inbetween, I think everybody's getting tired of that "excuse". A person has to be afraid to open his mouth anymore without offending people with paranoid hang-ups. Thieves come in all shapes, sizes, colors, and now I guess I have to add sexual orientations before he gets offended again.

Steven Carr

Theres even more about this story on www.eatabullet.com

Kevin

I'll say this, in hollywood and in parts of california, there are alot of gay people. I met alot and quite a few are very smart, hardworking and dedicated. Those types I am honored to work with because they make life interesting and share thier great knowlege. And those types really act normal. But like ANY culture class there is the flip side of the coin. I have worked in hollywood as well as other places and some gay men are lazy, obnoxious, and generally worthless to society. they have no skills and do not care to obtain any. And thier whole life boils down to thier artistic ability, because that is one of the few things in life that you don't have to lift a finger to use. And usually the ones that really rely on thier artistic ability and flamboyant behavior to get them by, usually still suck as a professional. This is because that type usually and secretly "lack morals". This is why ANT had to resort to calling Rogan a homophobe. He attributes his personality to being gay. And if he rips someone off, he attributes that to his personality. And when Joe calls him a thief, he attributes that to an attack on his personality which he links to being gay, which is ALL he has. Without being paid for his "artistic abilities" he has no recourse in life to make any other dime because he has no other skills. This is sad because their are so many hard working and talented gay people out there and this does no service to them but to make people mad at gays.

Chachi

It's just a typical "race card" or "minority card" ploy being used by Ant. How does the accusation of stealing jokes = homophobic? I'd really like to know. Wesley Snipes is using the race card for his tax evasion problem. Latinos use it against people who believe immigration law should be upheld. Basically, if a person is white and male they can have no legitimate grievance against a person of color or minority. White guy doesn't like a black guy's work? He's racist. Rogan accuses Ant of being a thief (when he should just accuse him of being unfunny), he's a homophobe.

LAME

Why does Ant look like Donny Osmond?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments