Brangelina -- Screw the Press, Bring on the Fans!

6/14/2007 12:35 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Angelina Jolie banned press from the premiere of her film last night -- but when it came to the fans, she showed nothin' but love.

Both Brad and Angie signed photos for almost everyone who showed up to the premiere of "A Mighty Heart," starring Jolie and produced by Pitt. Looks like having AP and USA Today pull themselves off the red carpet allowed for a bit more time with the autograph-hungry crowd!

And though she obliged with plenty of John Hancocks, Angie didn't give the crowd anything more to go wild about -- pulling off a classy exit from her SUV and narrowly avoiding a Britney-esque moment.

keto1957

I also think they make a GREAT couple and they both have such a beauty in them.Angie has showen us I think that hollywood actresses can grow up and become very classy women.And someone once explained her calling her baby a blob and I wish I can remember how she explained it but it made sense and it was just how Angie ment it .

Funny Answers

#86 Spurs
How many children did you adopt??? It does not take a lot of money, and if you have no money how many children are your providing a foster home to??? The Country in which you live pays you to do that?? So Big talk, Little Action???
How many star have adopted children? Forster cared for them? See, so does it mean that all the other people who don't adopt, or foster care are not good americans???

just wondering

This is from Ted Casablanca's Aweful Truth today

• Brad Pitt may have seen the error of his spouse-dumping ways, as those who have traveled right beside Pitt & Co. (that would, uh, include my fave boyfriend ever, George Clooney) are insisting to moi that Mr. Pee is now—at this incredibly late stage—perhaps regretting the harshness with which he chose to leave Jen and hook up with Angie. Oh, I'm sure Jennifer's just gonna forgive and forget, Braddie-poo! And Paris isn't getting hit on in jail as we goss

just wondering

This was on Ted Casablanca's Aweful Truth today

just me

Daniel Pearls widow specifically asked that Angelina play the role. As for banning certain questions about their personal life-she wanted this to focus on the film NOT "brangelina". I applaud her for that. They are an amazing couple and people who don't like them should just go to another site where they are happy!! As far as Aniston playing the role---get real !!!! The woman cannot ACT! What a joke that would have been.

Jayne

Angelina is highly overrated. She adopts all these children, they spend their time with nannies, thought you were supposed to show them love, play with them etc, she is no mother. Her biggest child is Brad, he always two feet behind her, she has him in tow. She may be pretty, but give her a few more years, botox can't do it all. Just another liberal left wing hollywood that thinks she is a star, to be that you have to be remembered for your craft, not boobs and pretty gowns. No quality there. Just another hollywood starlet and will always be, not an icon.

Not ! a BrAngelina LOON !

At least TMZ allows non BrAngeloonies on their blog !

I am proud to say I do not belong to the BrAngeloonie cult & I do not worship a BrAngelina shrine !

I know these are pathetic media whores -

Rosie the chauvinist

Daniel Pearl was on a trip to meet with Muslim terrorists to let them tell "their side of the story." I'm sorry he was beheaded, treated so horribly, but I do not admire nor approve of his philosophy or mission. I think his wife heavily influenced his thoughts, too, through the years they were together.

He should be alive now so that he and Rosie O'Donnell could have a hug session with Osama bin Laden and gang.

Brad Pitt and Jennifer Anniston Pitt bought the rights to make this movie, intending for Jennifer to star in it. I guess in the divorce, the movie went with Brad's property.

The press and Angelina herself have talked, from the beginning of publicity, as if the whole movie idea about Daniel Pearl was Angelina's idea. It was not. Just something else she stole from Jennifer.

I dislike Jennifer, too, but I dislike cheating and unfair treatment even more.

Yes, Angelina did try to ban Fox and another organization, but the studio stopped that nonsense. Fox news has treated her very kindly. And if anyone ever watches Fox, you'd see a whole lot of liberals on there.

steelersrock!!!

Of course she didn't want the press around! A lot of people don't like her so she is trying to win over fans!! She makes me sick!! I have adopted children from the U.S. and there are plenty more that need homes here!!! Her poor daughter!! I wouldn't want her for a mother!!!!
People say to leave the children alone. Well, they know that the press are around and they keep putting the children out there, so they are the ones using the children! There are plenty of other celebrities out there that get attention and don't involve there kids!!

TMZ reader

So, so, so sick of Angelina and Brad. Talking about over-exposed! They're about on the same level as Paris in the "over-exposed" arena. Wish they would just go away!

veekyv

I think seeing "A Mighty Heart" is a waste of my US$. Enough said. She should retire NOW in Valenzuela, and NOT in the future.

kc

Hey Moron post 11 -- FYI: Forcing reporters to NOT ask certain questions and NOT report certain stuff is called CENSONSHIP you idget. A bit ironic coming from a movie about F&^#(*%& freedom of the press, no? Most of the reporters however, unlike like Joke Jolie, had some integrity and refused to sign her little press contract. She's a controlling, self-indulgent biatch, period.

veekyv

OOps, her comrad Chavez lives in Venezuela, that's where she should go with Pitt. After all Chavez has the power to clamp on the media like Jolie is trying to exercise right now. She is a TOTAL bitch.

lexie

Well, it looks like the Husband stealer has shown her true colors by banning Fox News from her premier. All other media have to sign some agreement on what they can and can not write.. What happened to freedom of the press? Isn't that what her movie (it's not going to do that well) is about? Where does she get off demanding anything? In my opinion it's the Celebs that NEED the press. Brad and Angie are both whores anyway. They deserve each other.

Not ! a BrAngelina LOON !

I agree with the above posters BrAngelina & their orphan collection should just leave the country !

Except for poor Shiloh , let her stay here and be adopted by someone who is ready to invest in her life & future .