Brooke Hogan

Shimmering Goddess?

6/14/2007 3:12 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Brooke HoganIs Brooke Hogan actually wearing a gold dress ... or is this a spray tanning session gone horribly wrong?

With South Beach for a backdrop, Brooke Hogan stuffed her girls into this glaring gold evening "dress" and smiled for the cameras. Always the accessorizer, she sadly made sure her handbag, skin and hair all matched.

We dub thee Donatella lite. Get ooooouttt!

JESSICA

B-Ho...........Daddys fat ho!!!!!!!

Allison

Brooke Hogan....Fat Pig.

Buzzer

OH Lord, but she should be embarrassed to go out in public looking like that. A first page poster said it right. I wonder how many people ask her how much for BJ and how much for a flatback(laid)?

Sorry Hulkress, but all daddy's money ain't NEVER going to put you in the same publicity league as the other blonde bimbo's in Hollywood except maybe those down on Santa Monica Blvd(gotta see the place to know what I mean)

My one and only comment about this plastic attempt by daddy's money to make his little prince a starlet.

Ewwwww.

carbella

leave the poor girl only u all pick on her cuz of who her dad is thats jack up what u all wont like her intill she get a dui or something u all r messed up

Wow.

I can't believe how mean and negative everyone here is. I seriously can't. She's just trying to look nice. My god...what a bunch of low-life bullies you all are.

Alicia

Okay, now that I can finally stop laughing ... if that dress was long ... a tad loose ... I could forgive her!

sara g.

look # 80... she is not trying to look "nice" but trying to get attention by looking cheap. you can attribute it to her youth for being naive, but i blame her parents.. they have no class...

Jay

I've heard her sing, and she IS talented, but...
isn't is a bit abnormal to have cleavage all the way up to your voicebox?

(Ahem...)

PJ

Since I'm old, I like the way she looks. Looks like what I wore back in my day, the 60"s And believe me those were the days.

Tracey

Unfortunately, Brooke looks like a 40-something TART. The excessive make-up and cheap, flashy get-up do absolutely nothing for her face or her figure. She looks over-the-hill, and she hasn't even gotten started. Too bad. She could be cute if she stopped trying so hard, and dressed her age. Dressing like a hooker is no way to rebel against daddy. There are more mature ways to show that you're "all grown up."

p1tey1

I think its really sad that people are so mean to this little girl. I agree that she might be trying too hard. But at least she's not out getting drunk, showing her private parts, and going to jail like some of the other girls that so many seem to idolize.

Give her a break already!

who?

well atleast she has all her clothes on! she has more talent then others with more fame!

Brock

LOL She look's like that Drag Queen ALEXIS ARQUETTE,EXCEPT SHE IS BIGGER THAN HIM.

CHI-TOWN

IS SHE TRYING TO BE THE NEW BRITNEY?

lainy

i think she looks pretty. that dress flatters her. she looks better with long bangs though.