New Digs for Paris -- Not a Dingbat Cave

6/14/2007 1:07 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

She hasn't returned to the lap of luxury just yet, but with her transfer out of Twin Towers Correctional Facility last night, Paris Hilton's life just got a little less nuts.
Paris Hilton composited with prison hospital
Instead of sharing a building with close to 200 dingbats in a place nicknamed "The Dings," Hilton will enjoy the comforts of a private room in the medical clinic of Lynwood's Century Regional Detention Facility -- a wing that only holds 15 beds.

Hilton's new 12' x 8' pad is an upgrade from the mad scene over at Twin Towers, which has 196 beds on three floors -- many of which are occupied by crazy inmates.

According to Sheriff's spokesperson Steve Whitmore, the Lynwood clinic is commonly referred to as a "step-down unit -- where female inmates are often transferred after their medical conditions have begun to stabilize."

Paris is expected to remain in the medical ward until the medical staff decide she's stable, allowing her to be moved back to her old cell in the VIP section of the jail -- the same cell where she was reportedly melting down and on the verge of a nervous breakdown.

U.S.C.

I hope she makes a difference when she gets out. She can do so much to help those who don't have the money that she has. Paris, I hope you keep your word on your charity stuff. I have been praying for you!

Rick

Here we friggin' go again !!!!!!!!
TMZ - I'm really losing interest in your National Enquirer type of reporting.
Find some real news !!!!!

maybe their afraid

what do you mean "Twin Towers where they have crazy inmates"

Helllooooo she is one of the crazies

Cam

So according to the Sheriff Paris was SO ill she had to be released from Prison early, yet now she is appaerntly fine and able to be sent back to her cell....

What happened? Did Her parents latest check bounce or did he FINALLY realize that he was endangering his career and multiple lawsuits by continuing such blatant favoritism towards Paris?

J. P.

poor baby, let her go now. She had enough

Stiiv Bator

Why do you put the sickest pictures of Paris on your site? It looks like a k-tel version of CNN or somethin'..

disaster

her cocaine withdrawls should be treated like every other inmate's-in a cell.

Sarah

There is nothing I can do about Paris, but I can do this. I will never ever stay at Hilton Hotel or any of Hilton Group Hotels!! If there is a site for boycutting Hilton Hotels, let me know. I won't spend a penny to contribute to the nut family!

Cam

One other thing. Sheriff LA Baca, just so everybody else knows. How much does it cost to get treatment like this? I'm sure future inmates of your jail facilities would like to know the amount to fill in on their check to you.

No Voodoo

Epicaricacy most foul!

the way it is

wow how can just one blonde bimbo get so much attention!!! what is her life going to be like 20 years from now>?

No Voodoo

Schadenfreude! Shame!

Andrea

Let me guess, they will wait until her very last day in jail to put her in a regular cell like everyone else. As far as I am concerned she is still recieving special treatment as long as she is in medical instead of a regular cell. There ain't nothing wrong with her! They do not need to monitor her! Dry skin and panic attacks are not serious conditions! Her so called panic attacks are only temper tantrums! She is just acting out because she wants her spoiled rotten little way like she is used to getting all of her life.

jerry

WE ALL KNOW THAT THE SHERIFF WILL GIVE HER EVERY THING THAT THE BITCH NEEDS TO GET OUT AGAIN.SHE WILL HAVE WITHDRAWS AGAIN AND THEY WILL LET HER GET OUT. SO IT DOES PAY OF TO DO DRUG'S.THAT'S WHY I WILL DO DRUG'S AND DO CRIMES BECAUSE I WILL NOT HAVE TO DO THE TIME.

lovvvvv