Angelina

I Didn't Ban Anyone!

6/15/2007 1:42 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Is today's game of "He said, she said" -- Angelina Jolie vs. FOX News?

Ms. Jolie was on "The Daily Show with Jon Stewart" last night, where she was asked about the so-called "ban" clamped on press at the premiere of "A Mighty Heart" in NYC on Wednesday. While Jolie admits a memo was indeed drawn up that asked reporters to limit their questions to the film, she says nobody was forced to sign it. She added that her handlers wrote it, but she personally wouldn't have put it out there.

TMZ caught Angie on her way out of the taping and again outside Florence Gould Hall, where she was swarmed by fans, paps and autograph seekers -- again taking time to sign for the crowd.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Dee Thoms

Whatever happened to "Freedom Of the Press?" Fox has every right to report whether you agree with them or not. Why should Jolie be any different? She is a nut case just by hearing her on interviews... you don't have to listen to Fox or any other news outlet... just listen to HER!!! She is prejudgiced against her own daughter (Shiloh) just because she was born "priviledged!" whose fault is that??? Brad...get out while you can!

Unhinged

Fox News is a has-been.

pattie in cali

look at who your talking too, i heard yesterday that it was all her, strange lady.

Andrea

I believe Angelina she has no reason to lie! The news gets things mixed up all of the time.

the way it is

THIS WOMAN IS SUCK A FREAK. I JUST DONT KNOW WHERE BRADS HEAD IS. !!!!

Yep

If she did do it, then good for her for keeping the focus on the movie!!!!

Rob

WHO CARES!!!!!

Go To Jail Paris

Tom Cruise is gay

just asking

I bet she want to focus on the film. She says this movie is very special tp her becuz of her friend hip now with the wife of the journalist..

Maybe she is just tired of all the adopting children and Brad questions.

JW

What a stupid story. She has admitted that the story was true. Why can't you guys at TMZ get that? The only difference was she says she didn't approve it. So why are you trying to create a story? Fox says the media were given a papers to sign....Angelina says that is true but it was put out by her handlers. What's the problem? Doesn't lawyer Harvey approve this crap?

Sarah Silverman SUCKS!

I actually like Angelina. I still feel that she's lying.

Go To Jail Paris

Poor Suri and Katie, they have to live with a gay man in denial.

Tom Cruise is gay

Smorbie

Let's see... who's more believable? Fox News, sorry lefties, is very fair and balanced. You never see a conservative without a liberal to balance him out. Those of you who complain about it, probably never watch, so you're just taking someone else's word. I do watch, and I know.
And Angelina... steals husbands, 2 by my count. Usually that is not the sign of an honest, trustworthy person. So, my choice is I believe Fox over anything she says. If she said the sky was blue, I'd run outside to check. Smorbie

Tangie

I don't see how she would have power to ban anyone.

duke

Good Lord, why won't this freaky witch just go away! Angelina, you don't fool anyone. You are an anorexic nutcase and a very unhappy woman. What the hell is wrong with Brad? I have seen this happen, though, evil, freaky women somehow get control of a guy and then the guy is afraid to leave the kids with the trainwreck. Brad never looks happy but he wanted this trainwreck and I don't feel sorry for him. I am almost glad he is being punished so harshly, he deserves it.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments