Bob Barker Bids Adieu

6/15/2007 1:14 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

He came. He saw. He Plinko'd.

After 35 years of Showcase Showdowns, wheel-spinning, and being mauled by crazily hyperactive contestants, Bob Barker has finally come on down for the last time. Today, the man who laid a hurtin' on Happy Gilmore and who put the fear of god into every pet with a functional nether region, made his last appearance as the host of "The Price is Right," and entered the priceless world of retirement. May he rest in peace.

kim suck

Leblanc--that is NOT TRUE--the where just money whores!!!

Avamp1

Geez TMZ staff, you last comment of "may he rest in peace" makes it sound like he just died.

h8er#1

Happy retirement Bob. I know you didn't sexually harrass those Barker beauties. Shame on them! I will never forget to spay or neuter my pet, thank you very much for all you did for animal rights!

Duke, Duke, Duke, - Duke of Earl

Bob Barker was always a "player" with the young-stuff on the show. What I expect TMZ to report is if the old duffer can still get it up? Is he a a baby daddy? Who's demanding a DNA test from Bobby? Did he PAY the girls for sexual favors? Was the price right? Come on, TMZ, where the REAL news?

johnny

"May he rest in piece" now are those the appropriate words to use for a man living out the golden years of his life? Why Does TMZ have Community College summer interns posting articles.

joan

WOMANIZER!!!

Mike Leblanc

hah ah you pathetic people who can't accept cold hard facts. If the man was innocent of harrassment, why pray tell didn't he have his day in court and clear his name?? It's not like he couldn't afford the lawyers. To avoid publicity?? Come now, everybody already knew about it.

It was the guy's job to APPEAR nice. I guess he did a good job. Take off the blinders and do some research. The truth will set you free

Sarah Silverman SUCKS!

"May he rest in peace." Did that really make it past your editor? Don't kill the guy off before his time. You need to remove that last sentence TMZ!

Jaded

I agree with #10. He was a lecherous old geezer who took advantage of every model he could. Good riddance Bob!

TMZ_User

Congrats Bob enjoy your much deservered retirement. Thanks again for your many years of entertaining people from all over the world.

Haha suckers...

I'll miss Bob - so will my friend Jenny (she just loves him). What a great show - it won't be the same without him. Enjoy your retirement!

Jennifer Bouldack

This guy is a disgusting creep. Good riddance. He can put a pretty tan front up, but that just is an effort to cover up the pervert inside.

Max Grader

I'll NEVER forget what you did to me.

--Dian Parkinson

kelly

dear mr barker,,i watched u as a kid with my mom everyday! as i grew up,i still watched u.noone will ever fill ur shoes,but ty for so many wonderful yrs,u will be missed

l'il darlin

Did you see the way he conducted himself on his final show today? No blubbering and self-indulgence, just pure class, entertaining his audience as he has done for 50 years. Bye, Bob......stay happy.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments