Bob Barker Bids Adieu

6/15/2007 1:14 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

He came. He saw. He Plinko'd.

After 35 years of Showcase Showdowns, wheel-spinning, and being mauled by crazily hyperactive contestants, Bob Barker has finally come on down for the last time. Today, the man who laid a hurtin' on Happy Gilmore and who put the fear of god into every pet with a functional nether region, made his last appearance as the host of "The Price is Right," and entered the priceless world of retirement. May he rest in peace.

Donna

I agree with everyone else who has said "Rest in peace" is inappropriate for someone who is still alive.

Nitwits.

I always loved Bob Barker but it did skeeve me out when the ladies bid the exact price of something and when they got up on stage they had to take the bonus $100 bill out of his coat pocket. The guys he just handed it to. *shudder*

jProud American Author

May He REST IN PEACE???? People he is NOT dead! God bless you Bob and have a great retirement! Enjoy!

marspyykka13

GOTTA LOVE BOB!! ESPECIALLY FOR KICKING ADAM SANDLER'S AS*!!
MANY HAPPY RERUNS BOB!

CoolGirl2008

AP is reporting his funeral will be this Tuesday at Lady Of Guadelupe Church in Sherman Oaks.

May he rest in peace. :(

L.S

See Ya perv always hated your show......

L.S

Won't miss ya pig.......dirty old man

feefee

I am glad he is retiring. He is starting to look like a caricature of himself. Looks like he is already in Madam Trusauds wax museum. The guy looks like he is dead. The makeup is so caked on its pathetic.

Yuck!

Brenda

THANK'S FOR ALL THE GREAT CHILDHOOD MEMORIES BOB, I REMEMBER MY GRANDMOTHER WATCHING EVERYDAY. THE MUSIC TO THE SHOW BRINGS BACK PRICLESS SMILES EVERYTIME I HEAR THEM. DAYTIME T.V. WILL NEVER BE THE SAME. NO ONE CAN EVER REPLACE YOU. I ALSO THINK THAT THE ORIGINAL MODELS WERE THE BEST .

Marty

Bob is an icon. May all of us...well the good ones live in good health up though 83yrs. Most of the losers always have something bad to say about anyone who has had success. Hey I hope I can have sex in my seventies and eighties...even it it means a lawsuit from time to time...who cares...Bob is laughing at you losers, not with you!
OVER 3/4'S OF THE LAWSUITS WOULDN'T EVEN OCCUR IF WOMEN WOULD STOP LOOKING LIKE DOGS AND WHORE IT UP ONCE IN A WHILE. HAVE YOU LOOKED AT HOW FAT AND BITCHY THIS LATEST BREED OF WOMEN ARE? NO WONDER WE MEN ARE LOOKING OVERSEAS FOR 'REAL WOMEN'.

Concerned American

These nitwits do not know how to write, saying "rest in peace" to someone that is very much alive is very ignorant.

jay

Hey guys......pickin on Bob Barker is like back handing your grandmother when she's not lookin!!!! STOP! Have a great retirement Bob.....and ....Thanks!

Ida

Congratulations on a well-deserved retirement, Bob! You will be missed.

Lou Mautz

Happy retirement, Bob. Since you and I are the same age, I had always been inspired by your activity and mental agility.

However, I am sorely disappointed and have come to the conclusion you are INDEED ready for retirement.

Recommending Rosie O'Donell to replace you? You've lost your mind!

Lou Mautz
Crosby, TX

LongJohn69

Three seconds to name the former "Mr. Television"?

Times up!........Try "Milton Berle" aka "Uncle Milty". Yeah, I'm older than dirt. What about it?

Not Another Dumbass

Who cares......... people retire everday, but I have to comment on his comment about maybe picking Rosie to replace him but not being sure because the network has never had a lady host

Umm BOB THAT AIN'T NO LADY......................

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments