Luis Miguel: TMZ the Last to Know?

6/15/2007 12:54 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Luis Miguel and Michelle Salas
TMZ cameras caught singer Luis Miguel at Mr. Chow on Wednesday, keeping his visit under wraps, literally!

According to some sources, the reason for the cover up was the fact that he was quite possibly having dinner with 18-year-old Michelle Salas. Reports have circulated that Salas is his daughter, though he has publicly denied it. It seems that Latin news agencies have been trying to shoot the pair together for years. And TMZ just happened to be at the right place at the right time. Actually, we totally planned it. *wink wink*

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Lynnda

Luis Miguel just turned 37 years old, ,,,his mother --,Italian,.... his father --Spaniard,.--he was left without both parents at an early age--... his birthplace-- Puerto Rico,.... Mexico adopted him because of his love for the country and its music ---he adopted Mexico for the same reason---he was gifted with an amazing voice which Frank Sinatra discovered ---this led to his joining Frank on the Duets recording--Luis was in his 20's---he also sang for Sinatra's 80th birthday party...again he has an amazing voice---he has younger brothers -- Alejandro & Sergio....both of who he has cared for---they live in Mexico--he is a very private person--he is an extremely handsome man---but a playboy---not at all.,---he has always chosen lovely ladies--Daisy Fuentes--M. Dellanos---as examples---and he doesnt love them and leave them, ---he dated Daisy for 4 years---so now we learn that Michelle Salas is his daughter--she is 18 now---I wouldn't be surprised if Luis hasn't had a relationship with her these years--we never see his brothers either---imagine what she would have endured all these years if it were known,,,-instead , she had the chance to lead a more normal life, and it seems her mother agreed with it---so who are we to judge---he has been a star since he was a teen ager--his recordings have all gone platinum, gold, diamond---his tours are sell outs---he is right up there with our top American stars in sales and awards---no, he doesn't show up at parties,-- or one show after another,--- he is low-keyed and a very classy guy---no scandals follow him---so now--he had a beautiful baby boy --with a beautiful girl he loves--and he has enfolded his beautiful daughter into his life---I say---leave them alone--don't judge---personally,-- I give back to him,-- all the love-- he has given to his fans--all these years. Lynnda

jaZzIEeEeEe

Ta perro este guey!!!

Luismi is BAD ASS!!!!

ailin

You guys are a shamless website for trashing such a Latin Star like Luis Miguel instead of doing some background check on him and posting it on your site i.e. all his accomplishments and his great songs, you go on stating: "Apparently, TMZ broke a huge Latin media story yesterday ... and didn't even know it!"

Shame on you for not doing your homework TMZ!! Instead, you guys spend your useless time chasing airhead hilton/spears and her little buddies and see who's gotten drunk or "drunker" at what last party!!

You guys should cover Latin News as well and show America the contributions they have made to this country by their songs....just a thought hope you take it into consideration!!

I am sure all latin people who read your website and are fans were shocked and offended at your "breaking news" and how poorly and indecent it was posted!!

IvanaMillion

Well its about time and disappointing at the same time. I am not hispanic, not fluent in Spanish. I made an effort to learn the little bit of spanish I do know from listening to his songs because I wanted to know what he was singing! That's how big a fan I am. I am an American citizen and a HUGE fan of LM....Until I read this and now I am confused. He is an excellent singer, I've seen him perform numerous times in Las Vegas and LA. His shows are better in Las Vegas. Plus I am usually in the first 10 rows center stage or closer in LV. There is alot of audience participation. Besides the screaming, everybody sings along with him! The disappointment now for me is that I just found out from reading this comment section that he is an American citizen. He has been denying he was the girl's father. Now that she's 18 and the DNA tests prove it, he's finally shown with her. So the big question is........I hope he paid child support, but why would he, if he denied he was her father. I am so disappointed in this, that I am not going to any of his shows on this tour out of protest. WHAT A JERK!!! I thought he had more class than that and here I was screaming at one of his shows two years ago to get his attention...and I did. Hope the interest rate on the past due child support is paid, too. TMZ...I read your column and watch Harvey Levin whenever he is on Larry King. You gotta be kidding me that you had no idea who LM was. He's in LA so much. But that's OK cause now you know and maybe you can solve some of the other "mysteries" that have surrounded this very "private/secretive" performer. I wonder what else he doesn't want us to know. Hope you can tell us, cause you sure report FIRST on everybody else. Saying that he already had a daughter probably would've hurt his career a bit as far as the sex appeal part of his character. But he is EXTREMELY TALENTED.. So PLEASE FIND OUT THE OTHER STUFF HE'S BEEN HIDING.

BRANCHASDES

Im glad they are gettting acquainted...FINALLY!

Enforcer

I guess he won't be able to sell his story to HOLA in mexico no more. He was caught in the act with his daughter who he denied all the time. hahaha

Way to go tmz, good job.

Petite

Breaking Latina News!

Uh... this is America, and the majority of us don't know him, and couldn't care less about his personal life. Am I right, y'all?

Dawn

WHO GIVES A RATS A$$?????

FIRST??? LOL

jewish smewish,,

lmao, thats a good one! finally tmz does a good thing

butweiner

Who Cares!!!! Why do celebs go to these places and then do stupid things not to get their pic taken??

Perla.

WHAT A SHAME!!!

mickey

if we did care..... but why wouldn't he admit she is his daughter, or be photographed together? i have no idea who these people are, so....

just asking

WHO.....?
Stupid for going to a public place if he didn't want to be seen.

Mimi

I agree with Perla, thank you for bringing this up! he's a very talented star, but all you people care to gossip about is midless, little bratty starlets! COME ON PEOPLE!

7. it's a shame that you guys being "the most important source" of articles about celebrities.....didn't know who this person is........he did a duet with FRANK SINATRA, SOMETHING THAT ALL THIS CELEBUTANTS AND SO "FAMOUS" AMERICAN ARTIST HAVEN'T DO IT...HE IS A BEST SELLER....personally I don't like him, because he's an asshole......but ,hey , you have to recognize that this guy have more money and he's bigger than the persons that we seee every day on the news.......the difference with him is that he is not driving drunk all over this country or doing those ridiculous shows with his friends ,like those little "stars".........by the way he's an american......how come you say that nobody knew who he was??????

WHAT A SHAME!!!

Posted at 12:29PM on Jun 15th 2007 by perla

Petite

Perla- please review your posts before submitting!

I got a brain cramp trying to read your post!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments