Jaslene: Lindsay is Pathetic!

6/16/2007 3:52 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Not very top model of her: "America's Next Top Model" winner Jaslene Gonzalez isn't keeping her trap shut about Lindsay Lohan or Paris Hilton. The Janice Dickinson-look-a-like is taking a page from Janice's book and running her mouth all over town about LiLo and Hilton. In an interview with Chris Yandek of TheSportsInterview.com, Jaslene rails on about the troubled twosome, saying, "I personally don't agree with a lot of the things they are doing. As far as Lindsay Lohan, her actions I think right now are kind of pathetic."

MADD

Is it just me? I found her comments in the interview for the most part redundant and unintelligible.

“Oh, no, of course, definitely. People think that this is it, but no this is just a stepping-stone for me. I have to establish myself and hustle for my work for what I want to do. This is definitely just the beginning. This is the starting point in my career and there is a lot more to do definitely.”

“Of course. It’s a huge advantage for me. That’s what I was telling Tyra. My reason for going on there was to be the first Latina to win America’s Next Top Model. Reason being that I knew I had America, but also Latin America backing me up. Those are two big markets. I think that what distinguishes me from all the winners. I think that’s amazing and definitely an advantage for me. Modeling is a passion of mine and I am willing to work as hard and trying to stay as long as I can in this industry. Having those two opportunities is amazing.”

HUH???

Did she graduate from high school?

I mean, no, yes, of course.

I love taco bell!!

Ha..Ha..Ha.. LMAO

For the comment that Jaslene is a "Taco" or eats "Taco" (Mexican) Sorry to inform you that Jaslene is NOT a Mexican probaly hasn't even been to Mexico in her whole life. She was born in Puerto Rico,so she is an American citizen.
The reason for this is very simple. Since 1898 Puerto Rico has been a US territory and since 1900 Puerto Ricans have been considered US nationals. Since 1917, all those born in Puerto Rico are US citizens by birth.Puerto Ricans (who are Americans by birth) have served in the military since 1917 and have participated in every war since WWI.

Mexico is a country,and yes there main food is taco so most of the child will grow eating that. Now i do think it's very disrespectful to call a Mexican person a "taco" just because they eat that. wtf???
Puerto Rico is a Island, so if Jaslene grew up there she was eating rice & beans,seafood and tropical fruits.
So should we call her a fish? a pineapple? a rum bacardi? a pina colada? a coconut? LMAO..
You see that would be very ignorant,disrespectful and kind of crazy to call someone by a food.
Should we call all the people in USA a Burger? because they love eating in MCDonald? No that would be very disrespectful.
OMG What the hell is wrong with America,they now call people by the food they eat ? I'm from Puerto Rico,was raised in USA and my favorite food is chicken salad,I like healthy food..so should people start calling me a lettuce? tomato? chicken?..ha..ha..LMAO I haven't heard someone call me that yet.
Now seriously i don't think is right to call someone by what they eat,It's just crazy!

Jaslene profile (Beautiful Photos) http://www.cwtv.com/thecw/gen-gallery-antm-models/7/1

Her Wikipedia info : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jaslene_Gonzalez

mary

i like her...

Daddy wants some of the pie too.

Just because you have a right to do something that doesn't mean it's right to do it.
Trashing Paris and Lindsay, althou her right, was a very stupid thing to do if she wants to move up the ladder in Hollywood. No common sense whatsoever. Simply doesn't know how Hollywood works! Personally, I don't think she has the looks or the personality to go anywhere!

Daddy wants some of the pie too.

All you saying she's hot and can say anything she wants just wait and say that in a year when people are still asking-who is this person? she needs to shut her ugly trap or go home.

Daddy wants some of the pie too.

WHEN THE NOBODYS BASH LINDSAY IT JUST MAKES ME LIKE HER MORE BECAUSE THAT IS ONE THING SHE NEVER DOES, BASH OTHERS. LINDSAY'S ALSO LOVELY AND HAS TALENT. CLIK THE TMZ.COM BUTTON ABOVE TO GET ON HOMEPAGE, SCROLL 3 PICS DOWN FROM THIS PERSONS PIC, LOOK AT LINDSAY AND SEE IF YOU THINK THIS GIRLS GONNA BE TAKING ANY OF LINDSAYS ROLES AWAY..NOT!

Daddy wants some of the pie too.

IE--- The "Janice" is a typo. If you click on the blue link in the second paragraph you'll see that it was actually Jaslene saying the stuff!

Daddy wants some of the pie too.

#83, damn, thats one hot pic of lindsay. I can't wait for her new movie to come out. I hope she makes it.

Daddy wants some of the pie too.

I bet Paris has made more going to one party($100,000+) that this girl has made her whole "career". LOL. She didn't diss Britney probably cuz Brits out and Jaslene figures that, with Lindsay and Paris tucked away Britney's gonna call her and ask her if she wants to hang out! Sit by that phone girl and wonder why it isn't ringing! "Was it something I said?"

Daddy wants some of the pie too.

#76 oh, my---No, it's not just you. I tried to read her interview but I got bored in 15 seconds. I can only take so much "ME ME ME" Seems to even think Tyra Banks worships her.

mjf56

This Jaslene broad is by far the worst America's Next Top Model winner. She is shaped like a scarecrow and has no future in the modelling industry. She can't even be a spokesmodel on Univision because her voice makes Rosie Perez' sound like Judi Dench's! So......to keep her name in the news, she does an interview with a source no one has ever heard of, badmouths celebrities, and TMZ reports it! And to top it off, at least 87 people comment on it...........Job well done, Jaslene's publicist!!!!!!!!!!

Dan

I swear the people that post on TMZ are bipolar! I arrived at this conclusion because whenever TMZ posts a story about Paris or Lindsay, you read all the comments calling them whores and trash... and then someone who answers a question given during an interview and merely comments on their actions and not on their persons, you all completely flip your positions and start defending Paris and Lindsay... geez does anybody else see the hypocrisy here besides me?!?

Kim

Who the hell is she?

Daddy wants some of the pie too.

Dan--We're not trying to get a career in Hollywood. She is. That's the point that's been already said here lots of times. When you wanna make it in Hollywood you have to watch what you say and who you say it about. Nothing to do with hyprocrisy but simple common sense. She's ruining her chances of a career with her mouth. Are we? No.

Daddy wants some of the pie too.

#90--I LOVE LINDSAY AND HATE IT WHEN THEY TRASH HER BUT OH WELL. IF I WERE AN ACTOR OR A PRODUCER AND SOME NOBODY BASHED LINDSAY DO YOU THINK I'M WORK WITH HER OR PUT HER IN MY MOVIE? YOU SAY YOU THINK WE ARE BIPOLAR AND ASK A STUPID QUESTION WHEN ALL YOU HAD TO DO WAS READ PREVIOUS POSTS FOR THE ANSWER. EVIDENTLY YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE WHO DOESN'T KNOW WHY SHE NEEDS TO SHUT UP. YOURE AN IDIOT!