JT:

No Biel on the Road

6/16/2007 5:09 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

All work and no play make Timberlake a dull boy indeed. In a recent interview with the UK's Daily Mirror, pop prince Justin Timberlake admitted that he sent new flame Jessica Biel home from his European tour because he wants to focus on putting on a good show.

Biel wanted to hang around on tour, but the TimberSnake put Biel on a plane home because, "this tour is very important to me. I'm doing it really seriously so there's no question of playing sweethearts." Especially since JT won't even call Biel his special lady yet; she's just a "very dear friend." Justin should be careful: with a body and face like that, she'll be somebody else's "very dear friend" before long.

recovery101Fan

Maybe JT is a little too young to get into another INVOLVED serious relationship, especially with JB cuz what ever happened with CD or BS? He's too young, let him have a good time. You're a long time settled down anyway.

Googie

He's just not that into her. Perhaps she got needy & clingy. It looks like she may not last as long as Cameron. Let's see what happens after the tour if she's still available and wants him.

Darlene

Jessica is a very pretty girl who takes very good care of her self.
Justin needs to come out of "closet" already!!!!! and stop dating mother figures. JB is to pretty for the likes of him anyway.
Jessica bring sexy back & find a real man

p1tey1

Not a good sign at all when a man refers to you as "just a friend".

She needs to drop kick his ass to the curb!

BC

she shoulda stuck with jeter

Coco

I think Justin is thinking WAAAYYYY too much of himself...........WAAYYYYYYYYY. He'd better look around and compare himself to some of the other available men........he's ugly, got a lousy body and a rotten personality. I think girls should just all completely ignore him.........he is definitely no all that.................GAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

These two celebs are WAY over-rated in the looks department. And besides,WHO CARES!

jen newman

i would seriously appreciate it is someone tells me what girls see in him? Not good looking, very into himself,..

Jen Newman

Rich

JT...he HAS to have some sorta hidden talent cuz it just ain't showin'!

DLC

Where I would agree that they are both attractive, I really don't get the media driven idea that they are both so super duper hot. Without the stardom, they are both spectacularly average.
I have nothing against Jessica personally, she may be very nice. But, I am so sick of her and I don't really understand what she has done to rate her level of celebrity. I would like to see her actually DO something of note (a HITmovie, a non cancelled series) before the media decides to elevate her to Hollywood diety.
JT, well the man's/boy's words, as directly quoted from recent interviews show him to be be a self adoring, self absorbed tool! He should stay single since he clearly has already fallen in love...with himself!

andrew06

agree with number 14

Deb

JT and Britney made a good pair. They were on equal ego trips. Both still are.

Jessica should be wise and just kick him to the curb. He has a habit of "dumbing down" woman. She has proven herself to be above that & I wish she would realize it. She doesn't need the 'little boy'.

Send him packing back to Momma. Something he's not used to. The woman kicking him to the curb!!!! More should.

lmao

OK, JUSTIN IS FUGLY. I MEAN FUGLY. HE DOESN'T EVEN HAVE A REAL BEARD SO HE'S STILL JUST A LITTLE BOY AND HIS EGO IS BIGGER THAN HIS HEAD. AND JESSICA BIEL'S FACE LOOKS LIKE A MAN'S FACE. WELL, I GUESS THAT IS WHY THEY ARE GOOD TOGETHER. WHAT A FUGLY COUPLE.

grasshopper

NEW YORK POST ARTICLE...... ON BILL CLINTON FOLKS...READ IT AND WEEP...http://www.nypost.com/seven/06152007/gossip/pagesix/pagesix.htm

Reine

She can do lots better than Justin. She has a pretty face & a body to go with it. He's not good looking.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments