JT:

No Biel on the Road

6/16/2007 5:09 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

All work and no play make Timberlake a dull boy indeed. In a recent interview with the UK's Daily Mirror, pop prince Justin Timberlake admitted that he sent new flame Jessica Biel home from his European tour because he wants to focus on putting on a good show.

Biel wanted to hang around on tour, but the TimberSnake put Biel on a plane home because, "this tour is very important to me. I'm doing it really seriously so there's no question of playing sweethearts." Especially since JT won't even call Biel his special lady yet; she's just a "very dear friend." Justin should be careful: with a body and face like that, she'll be somebody else's "very dear friend" before long.

blackberry_curve@yahoo.com

Oh, BOO (freakin') HOO!!!! "I want to be taken serious as an actress." ....Jessica laments (that's a special word for bitches tee-hee). Well, then MAYBE you shouldn't have done all those years of '7th Heaven', now should you??? Pfft...! Dumb bimbo. NOBODY will escape the typecasting the ex-cast of '7th Heaven' faces, and it's rather arrogant and deluded if Biel thinks of herself as the exception! Actually, no. I take that back. I think the twins who played "Sam" and "David" (Brino-something) will be able to escape severe Hollywood typecasting..... and that's 'cause their acting and probably real-life IQ is so borderline mentally retarded, they may get mistaken as such and swept away to a psychiatric hospital and locked up as escapees. lol Anyhoo, doesn't Justin Timberlake have like, pubic lice in his "fro" (down there)? Ew. Jessica, count your skanky asssss as being lucky you got kicked to the curb, girl! :-) Have a nice day.

M

ANY guy send that home is GAY!!! Nothing wrong with that, send her my way-)

Canadian Queen

To whomever the person was who said "get a life". Some of us have lives some may not. None of your business. It's fun to read this stuff and comment on it. It's just the plain truth. We could give two ****'s about these people. They are here for our amusement and they make more money than most of us. So, I say, insult, rag, compliment away. whatever you want to do. It's a free country. Nobody will ever stop us from talking about what or whom we want to talk about. Period!

um, no thanks

Dear Jessica,
Dump his dumb ass and find yourself. You deserve to be respected and can do much better. He is so full of himself he can't see the forest through the weed.
Find a nice guy who is not in the bizz and realize you are much better than dime a dozen groupies.
Find a man wiith class and values and let JT realize he needs to pursue you!
Good luck!!!

mySTRONGopinion

She has talent, beauty, money of her own. I just don't get what these females see in him. I think he's a big zero.

Fellow TMZ readers help The "Dog" Bounty Hunter. Screw Mexican government and USA for doing this injustice. He dosen't deserve to be in a Mexican prison. SIGN A PETITION TO HELP go to www.dogthebountyhunter.com and HELP HIM!!! Remember the criminal that raped over 70 women and "Dog" captured him. PLEEEZZZZZ HELP HIM.

WE KNOW THE TRUTH ABOUT OPRI!

JESSICA BIEHL IS GORGEOUS AND EITHER TIMBERLAKE JUST WANTS TO HOOK UP WITH A DIFFERENT GIRL IN EVERY CITY (AND BIEHL WOULD HAVE BEEN A, AHEM, A HINDERANCE), OR...........
HE LEARNED FROM THE JOHN MAYER--JESSICA SIMPSON THING THAT IT MESSED JOHN UP SO MUCH TO HAVE HIS GIRL ON TOUR WITH HIM AND IT DESTROYED THEIR RELATIONSHIP. BECAUSE THEY WOULD FIGHT AND FIGHT AND THEN.....HE WOULD HAVE TO GO ON STAGE RIGHT AFTER THEIR FIGHTS!

OR............HE'S JUST NOT THAT INTO YOU, JESSICA!

THE SILVER LINING HERRE IS THAT JOHN MAYER IS FREE NOW AND HE IS A REAL MAN, HONEY--YOU CAN COMFORT EACH OTHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
iT WOULD BE A GORGEOUS PARING AND, WELL, ONE CAN HOPE!

AS FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO ARE PUTTING DOWN JESSICA BIEL'S LOOKS?

WHAT ARE YA, OUTTA YOUR M INDS?!

Dickhead

The fact he doesnt want her around cuz he already banged her a few times isnt much of a shocker per say, but why would he put it like that to the media? It just makes her look like shes a doorknob. She must feel like a POS right now.

"eh, I didnt want her bothering me in europe, so I told her to fly back to america" lmfao!!!

True or untrue, his "tool-ness" never ceases to amaze me.

I know

I have a NEW respect for Justin.

Pretty face, big butt who cares? He's surrounded by beautiful woman, you have to touch him a little deeper for him to care.

I hope he gets back with Cameron.They met in a genuine way. I don't think he can have a genuine relationship at this point.

Jessica Biel loves the paparazzi, and Cameron didn't. She's a media whore who was dying to hook up with someone to give herself exposure. What is she doing exactly? but looking pretty amongst the pretty?

Smart man Justin Smart Man, go back to your TRUE LOVE.

Sillyme

Beautiful faces come and lovely bodys emerge with great fanfare among us, and recieve compliments and admiration for a few years but what if the brain and soul are empty of any worth?.. Maybe she's boring, untrustworthy, cruel and smells plus has icky deplorable habits?

Paul

He's an onion headed, soulless retard.

annab

he is sooooooooooo creepy

fuzzy

Jessica is HOT!!!!!!!! The only reason she is with JT is because she is running out of choices in Hollywood. You know they won't date ordinary people like us!

erica

I agree 100% that she could do a lot better. She has many hot guys to pick from. Nothing wrong with a hot guy who has an average job. She might not go for that, but she has other choices. Actors; the guy who played batman is pretty good looking, Athletes ; Jeter, Andy Roduck (I think that is how you spell it). # 68 said that Biel was with the heavyweight boxer Sascha Blasi (I think that's how you spell it) He's hot, sweet, tall and big. I saw him at an event once, he seemed really sweet. Her choices are endless. I think that she would be better off with a regular guy. She seems like she comes from a regular place. Maybee she can forget that she is a star and just keep her love life simple.

MJ

He is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ugly! Ick!

woogins

I don't get the fascination with Timberlake. His voice, music, looks and personality are all mediocre at best, although I hear he's a decent actor. Biel's friggin' gorgeous and super-talented while everything about Timberlake screams "I'm a completel tool.!" And not that there's anything wrong with it, but he sets off my gay-dar big time.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments