Alaina Alexander's Gay Pride

6/17/2007 4:05 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Alaina AlexanderIn time for worldwide gay pride celebrations, "American Idol" wannabeen Alaina Alexander has written an original song to accompany a video, "Life Interrupted," which shows the faces and names of victims of gay bashing and other hate crimes, including two teenage victims recently hanged in Iran.

The victims include heterosexuals who lost their lives to homophobia.

Check out Alaina's anthem here.

JohnnySka

Nothing like reminding people to hate each other. If you would just shut up and let everyone forget for a generation, there would be no more hate crimes.

SECURITY NY

How did she manage to get the infamous TV clip from the Jenny Jones Show?

kamihi

A serious posting! Wow this was very moving.

kim suck

that what Iran is like--thATS how they think! Sick people!

Traci

Wow, very powerful. Thanks for the info.

kim suck

OK is this the peacefull religion that sean penn supports?

lee

Alaina may not have won, but she's proving she has a heart and a conscience. She's already making an impact - beyond the world of music. Good for her.

erica

so she supports chris and blake!!

Mike

WOW. That was really touching, almost put me to tears. It was a great song. The pictures kind of went by fast. I remember that whole Jenny Jones show drama. Its amazing how so many people can be filled with so much hate when their religion tells them to love thy neighbor. To me, people that denounce homosexuality or promote hate crimes or are the criminals... they aren't christians. Thats not the Christian way to kill people because of a way they were born. Its not the Christian way TO KILL or DISCRIMINATE. If Jesus was looking down on Christians across the globe right now, I think he'd be very disappointed.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

That was really goodgoosebumbs. I hate prejudiced jerks, they deserve pain, not their victims.

Monkey Phat

Very moving indeed. I downloaded it too

milla

The story of the teens hung really scares me.

There has to global resources to help those who are being victimized by thier government.

I dont hate but see that this Is from Iran makes my stomache turn NUKE THEM NOW!!!!!

LOL

There are lots of stories like that in Iran. The Iranian people suffer at the hands of a cruel regime. This is the Iran Sean Penn supports. This is the Iran Rosie O'Donnell defends.

Paul Kline

When will the World wake up to the fact that all being gay is not a crime.Stop the insanity one person at a time.

Thank you.

Victoria

KAMIKI...I agree......serious & moving.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments