Nicky Visits Paris in Jail

6/17/2007 4:46 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Nicky Hilton, along with boyfriend David Katzenberg and an unidentified blonde friend, rolled up to Lynwood jail yesterday for her weekly visit with inmate Paris.

Nicky was, as usual, mum about her visit, but she did leave something special behind. As she and Katzenberg were rolling away, she left a mysterious small red package with the correction officers. A present for Paris, or maybe a bribe?

rmag

I feel sorry for anyone that has to go to jail, that should not be there.
Paris could have done so much for the community,
I feel Paris has been sentenced UNFAIR, Paris deserves to be out of jail.
I am very disappointed in the JUDGE. Paris has served more time than anyone for a less
conviction. Paris should be out of the slammer.
Paris I do not know you but I have said several prayers for you.
Somethings in life is not fair................I wonder if the judge will has a HEART...

tiana

Don't you guys get it! TMZ people purposely make these kind of remarks just to cause trouble. Its all a game. Nicky is a great kid, just leave her alone. Get a life!!!!

smilesarefree

nicky is nasty...very manish

Janet

Her Dad doesn't want to see Paris on Father's Day? Guess he's not such a proud Dad.

Rosy Latini

I like Nicky--she's way smarter, and more mature with a good business sense. She is renovating ner own hotel in South Beach in an amazing location. Smart like her father.

Mariah

I'm sorry but I have no compassion for this "girl" anymore. She is a no-talent hack that parlayed a sleazy video that she chose to profit from into notoriety that she milks every damn day of her life. She craves/creates publicity until it is turned on her. MA-MA. People aren't tweeting me fair. The whole family is pawning off all responsibility on everyone else. The last straw was saying that Paris has ADD and claustrophobia?? and that was why she freaked out in jail?? Riigghht. Anything to pass the buck of personal responsibility. Ironically, I never had a big issue with Hilton before all this crying for Mommy and blaming everyone else for her stupidity started up. Now I just really want her to go away. It'll never happen, she'll come back bigger than ever unfortunately, but one can dream...

shaft

video broke

Terry

How many over weight officers does it take to escort Nick?
sure hope those weren't doughnuts in the red package.

dinalee

The video isn't working. Maybe she left books that have to be cleared by the Sheriff's first. I wish people would stop blasting Nicky all the time. She is the sensible one and the one who has a job!!!

Janet

video not broken click on blue letters "rolled up to Lynwood"

dinalee

Janet,
I tried-it;s still not working.

mynameismyown

Wow...Do we really ALL care this much when someone goes to visit thier sister in Jail...
Why is this world so full of HATE and Haters.Paris Is doing the time..It's done...Next.....

Terry

#23
I had to click on the blue link above the pic to see the video.
The vid button didn't work.

Ed

To #7, paris WAS arrested on driving on a suspended license. She was on probation for DUI, and it was the driving on a suspended licese and breaking her probation that landed her in jail. Ive known of people this has happened to. Nicky wasnt lying.

Hotgril

Paris is nothing but a spoil, rich drunk/druggie. She and family members think money can buy their way out of any/everything. My hat off to the judge who put her back in jail. the sheriff should be bought upon charges. Paris is only faking her illness because she think she is too good to be with the other inmates.. what happen to the 45 days she was sentence not 23days. We all know : money talks and Paris walks.-----------------right out of her orginal sentence.............