Nicky Visits Paris in Jail

6/17/2007 4:46 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Nicky Hilton, along with boyfriend David Katzenberg and an unidentified blonde friend, rolled up to Lynwood jail yesterday for her weekly visit with inmate Paris.

Nicky was, as usual, mum about her visit, but she did leave something special behind. As she and Katzenberg were rolling away, she left a mysterious small red package with the correction officers. A present for Paris, or maybe a bribe?

Vicki

I am sure the red present was for Paris, not for the guard. Jeez, you guys. You can get the video to play by clicking on the blue writing above the picture of Nicky.
I just hope Paris hires a new stylist and starts dressing like other rich, successful women her age. Look how down to earth, yet elegant Jennifer Anniston, Angie Jolie, Katie Holmes, Jennifer Garner, Jessica Biel, even Cameron Diaz, Drew Barrymore, Anne Hathaway...so why can't Paris change her style from trashy princess to elegant solialite? As for her talent, I actually like her video and her song. She photographs gorgeously and I think she's a sweet person. As for the way both she and Nicky walk...they can drop that too. Who walks bouncing up and down and posing all the time? Just be real....it will be a breath of fresh air.

purelabor

IT IS NOT PRISON.
IT IS JAIL YOU IDIOTS!

Terry

Paris was arrested on a probation violation from a DUI. Without the DUI we would not be reading this crap.

Terry

Correction - It's not PRISON! TMZ!

Terry

Post # 32
Yes reportedly Jesus had wine
But he then hopped on a donkey, Not into a automobile.

AMERICAN CITZEN

I AM HOPING THAT PARIS HILTON WILL SUFFER THE SAME FATE THAT ANNA NICOLE SMITH DID.I DO NOT THINK BARON HILTON EVER IMAGINE THAT HE WOULD REPRODUCE A BUNCH OF NARCISSTIC ,SELFISH AND ALCHOLIC IDOTS.OUR FAMILY HAVE DECIDED NOT PATRONIZE ANYTHING WITH THE HILTON BRAND.PARIS I HEAR YOUR FATHER IS GOING TO THROW YOU A BIG PARTY WHEN YOU GET OUT.WAY TO STEP DAD.MAKE SURE YOU GIVE HER A TWO BOTTLES OF CHAMPAGNE,SOME COKE, 4 XANAX, SOME WEED,AND THEN LET HER DRIVE AS FAST AS SHE WANTS DOWN THE HIGHWAY.

Allred Tree

Whatever it is, I am sure the staff is required to open and inspect it prior to giving it to Paris. The staff would also be forbidden to accept bribes and or gifts, I woul think.

I CAN"T GET THE VIDEO to work either and have been having trouble getting the posts to go through from my e-mail (have to click on the link 5 or 6 times before it posts.)

Trev

*Chuckling* Excellent post, Wiseman!

Nicky seems to be okay...leave her be.

Janet

does anyone know where i can see pics of her 2 brothers?

Puh-lease

A bribe? I seriously doubt it. Visitors are not allowed to give anything to the inmates, but they can give it to the guards who will inspect it to ensure it meets standards, and then give it to the inmate.

Incidentally, I thought inmates in the LA Jail were only allowed two visitors at a time?

Jacqueline

PARIS IS NOT IN PRISON. SHE IS IN JAIL. THERE IS A HUGE DIFFERENCE. PLEASE STOP TRYING TO SENSATIONALIZE THE STORY MORE THAN NEED BE.

Alicia

The mysterious package is a Red leatherette cover Holy Bible for Paris from her Dad.

It is my fondest hope that after Paris is released from jail, she will isolate herself from the many arse-hole people around her; get married to her rich Greek boyfriend, move to Europe, Hawaii, or even Calgary, Canada for privacy, and have a baby. That may shut everyone the hell up. It worked for Tori Spelling!

Allred Tree

35. Post # 32
Yes reportedly Jesus had wine
But he then hopped on a donkey, Not into a automobile.
Posted at 5:19PM on Jun 17th 2007 by WiseMan

Very funny and very right on LOL!

Nicky FAILS TO MENTION when Paris was CAUGHT the second time driving on a suspended license, she WAS SPEEDING and the HEADLIGHTS WERE OFF!

I am sure this expensive car had headlights that go on automatically and that she turned them off on purpose thinking she'd be less noticeable.

xx

x.

lucky

For the love of god leave the girl alone my god... Shes doing her time and if I was her I would throw a party when I got out too and most of you would probably celebrate as well. Dumb ass negative bitches....

Ra

The box was just the regular staples that they send Paris daily;
Valtrex