Britney Pissed

Over Crazy Billboards

6/18/2007 5:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Britney Spears' high powered attorneys are on the attack over some offensive billboards that are driving her nuts!

Spears is fuming over a series of ads for a wacky morning radio host in Florida, which uses her bald-headed image along with the headlines: Certifiable, Shock Therapy, and Total Nut Jobs. Apparently, Spears is still a little sensitive about her current mental condition.

The letter, posted on The Smoking Gun, is addressed to a lawyer for Clear Channel Communications (the parent company of the Florida station). In it, Brit's lawyer Lynda Goldman claims it's "outrageous in the extreme" that the company didn't take the billboards down nearly two weeks ago -- when she says they promised they would. Goldman added that Spears' "likeness has a multi-million-dollar value for authorized commercial exploitations" and she would be entitled to "very substantial damages" as a result.

Team Spears is now demanding photo proof that the billboards are removed -- and threatening that if Clear Channel continues to ignore their demands or provide misleading or inaccurate information about the billboard's removal, it does so "at its peril."

Snap!

D Tripolino

I live in the Tampa bay area and every time I go past one of the signs it reminds me of how sane I really am!!
I love them - leave them up....... FREE SPEECH RIGHT

kellymarie

MJ is hilarious , years ago he had a partner BJ , there were billboards advertising the MJ and BJ morning show , with a picture of MJ and one of Monica Lewinsky >>> CLASSIC

KAA

Hllton fan, I guess you missed the part where it says, "Please keep your comments relevant to this blog entry." You are about as smart as Paris is, and a bag of rocks! And who cares what Britney says or does? That fact that you all made comments on her being pissed over a billboard, proves you DO care what she says and does, and will talk about every chance you get. *lol*

jj

THE BEST MORNINGSHOW IN TAMPA BAY BABY
WWW.MJMORNINGSHOW.COM
I LOOOOOVE IT!!!!

THE BILLBOARD NEEDS TO STAY!!! DO NOT REMOVE THEM!!!!

jj

I SEE THEM EVERYDAY DRIVING TO WORK IT WILL BE A SHAME IF THEY REMOVE IT

jj

BILLBOARD IS NOT OFFENSIVE AT ALL... WHAT IS OFFENSIVE IS TO SEE HER UGLY DISGUSTING ASS WITH NO PANTIES... THAT IS OFFENSIVE!!!!!

CJ

she can be upset over a billboard but not her privates hanging out everywhere ALLLL THE TIME? Unbelievable

jj

THE BILLBOARD IS NOT OFFENSIVE AT ALL... WHAT IS OFFENSIVE IS TO SEE HER A*S*S WITH NO UNDERWEAR ON IT... THAT IS OFFENSIVE

britneys hair

anybody seen my cowboy boots? oh yeah left em in the outhouse!!

Megan

too funny.. I pass one of those billboards on Dale Mabry in Tampa on my way to work every day.. I laugh out loud every time. KEEP THEM UP!

TOO BAD SO SAD

Yeah, she's ok wit bald hootchie-coo hanging out, but not shaved head. WTF, Lol!!! And those nasty pie pics made me wanna hurl. Great Ceaser's Ghost, ain't never seen a stranger looking, low hanging thing like that b4. Probably smells like bad OctuPUS, LOL.

ie

I LIVE IN TAMPA AND THESE BILLBOARDS ARE HILARIOUS. THEY MAKE ME LAUGH ON MY WAY TO WORK EACH MORNING!

MJ IS INGENIOUS.

wondering

Those ads are great! We need the same here in LA!

farookahli

please, please make this trainwreck go away. she is a sick sick person. an exhibitionist. she deserves this. BRITBRIT! if you want to save what is left of your skanky/whore reputation, just let it go. you caused and you need to suffer the consequences. you're a washed-up sleezy little sex whore. that's all you've ever been from DAY ONE! NOW GO AWAY AND TAKE CARE OF YOUR KIDS.

dizzy

I listen to this morning show everyday in Tampa. I also drive by one of the billboards every Thursday night on my way to school. The boards were still up as of last Thurdsay. I see it clearly as I'm getting on southbound I-275 from Ashley St. downtown.

I THINK THEY ARE GREAT!!! WAY TO GO MJ!!! WOOHOO!!

By the way it's thanks to him that I got hooked on TMZ. Y'all should be nice to him and he might grant you an interview on one of his two radio shows.