Britney Pissed

Over Crazy Billboards

6/18/2007 5:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Britney Spears' high powered attorneys are on the attack over some offensive billboards that are driving her nuts!

Spears is fuming over a series of ads for a wacky morning radio host in Florida, which uses her bald-headed image along with the headlines: Certifiable, Shock Therapy, and Total Nut Jobs. Apparently, Spears is still a little sensitive about her current mental condition.

The letter, posted on The Smoking Gun, is addressed to a lawyer for Clear Channel Communications (the parent company of the Florida station). In it, Brit's lawyer Lynda Goldman claims it's "outrageous in the extreme" that the company didn't take the billboards down nearly two weeks ago -- when she says they promised they would. Goldman added that Spears' "likeness has a multi-million-dollar value for authorized commercial exploitations" and she would be entitled to "very substantial damages" as a result.

Team Spears is now demanding photo proof that the billboards are removed -- and threatening that if Clear Channel continues to ignore their demands or provide misleading or inaccurate information about the billboard's removal, it does so "at its peril."

Snap!

marspyykka13

No problems, she put her self out there. Radio people will take nuts, funny, and odd for a run.

dbmur001

*Those billboards look great--I drive past them in St. Pete every day. [And Britney could use the publicity anyway--not like she's been doing anything in the way or work lately.]

Get over it!!

Buzz finally a comment I agree with...............I wonder if these people talk like this in their daily lives........that is having NO CLASS..........you people are more disgusting than Britney will ever be.............plus she's laughing all the way to the bank.........what do you jerks have....no money AND no class...........sucks to be you. Quit wasting your life hating a stranger, no one's perfect especially you haters here.

I wish Britney would just leave LA and try to regain some normalcy......why does she want this attention.........I DO NOT understand why these girls need attention(and the most unflattering for that matter).............oh well still love her!!!!

deedubya

LOL

I *LISTEN* to this station.

They ROCK!

Hee!!!

craphound

I just love it , love it , love it , spear's u are a nut job , get of the damm meth and get yout act together , your a rich , stupid , young woman , with no clue on how to act . Go get some class u white trailer trash floosie . Have a nice day !.

whatever tha fu*!/rockergirl

ha ! ha ! she just got word they were up ? I'd say leave em up. they've been there for a while all of Central FLA could use a good laugh

dmx

Is this the same lawyer Britney paid humongous bucks to who let Kevin F. take her to the cleaners???? I dont blame Brit for wanting those billboards removed, but why can't her attorney also stop the trash people are saying about her on line and the bald photo has been shown on line and all over the world. Why can't her lawyer help her with these things too? I think she needs a better lawyer.

dmx

She makes herself subject to public ridicule. While I don't personally dislike her and I do feel sympathy for some of her problems, she did make a public display, not only of the shaved head but so many other things that she get ridiculed about. I don't think the billboard people should have to take that down . it' snot a lie, it's not misrepresentation, it's the bald truth.

shauna

i live in jacksonville and have seen these billboards quite a few times as well...... i just about died of laughter the first time i saw it!

kristin

Live in Tampa area and this guy MJ is sooo freaking annoying. Whatever Brit's crew has to do to get him off the air is fine w/ me!

dmx

#66, you wake up. This is America a/k/a Plain Vanilla States of Generica. Land of the free, home of the brave, with liberty and justice for all except if you are a minority, poor, mentally ill, or lacking parent s who can give you a top quality education and then install you in their own company as a jerk-off, do nothing, inexperiencedlittle senior vice president or whatever. Britney made a fortune at a young age and unfortunately her mother is trailer trash who hasnt taught her how to dress and behave so she makes a fool of herself and instead of a helping hand, she is being bombarded by the kind, loving folks who welcome the poor, etc. and then stomp on them!

Cynic

Awwwwww, I just saw an Associated Press story that says the billboards have now been taken down. What a drag, they were hilarious! They're gone now, though...it was fun while it lasted!

JOYCE LANCASTER

I THINK IT'S IN POOR TASTE

stop the madness

I just saw on msn web sight.They said its coming down.Too bad it was funny

diana c

they suck taking them down, after all everyone has seen what she did, screw that nasty bitch.................................