Johnny Drama Gets Some Action

6/18/2007 1:48 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Kevin Dillon had a much hotter "Entourage" than usual over the weekend -- surrounded by a flock of chesty babes at a bar in the Hamptons.

Kev played bartender at Whitehouse on Saturday night, where the ladies in the club just couldn't get enough of the hotness that is Kevin Dillon. The women were practically lined up for the actor, fighting for a photo op with the guy whose onscreen alter-ego, Johnny Drama, isn't necessarily lucky in love.

Victory!!!

TechCrunch

Danny Salomon and Enterouge star Kevin Dillon were partying it up this weekend in South Hampton. Chesty babes, champagne, and fantastic smelling weed were just some of the amenities these guys had around them.

costaMesaboy

.......................YUMMMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!...............

smilesarefree

glad to see kevin dillon get his fame...a true journeyman actor who finally hit his stride.
now get on those racks drama!

Debra

Thank Goodness I didn't choose the wrong size implants when I went in for my breast augmentation. Of course a Wonder Bra in the wrong size will give you that "slut"-"skank" look too.

grasshopper

BILL CLINTON ( AGAIN )
So, you know how a dog can be in the middle of doing anything, when suddenly, he'll drop to the ground, and polish his whistle ... for no apparent reason? Because. He. Can. But also, because it's familiar, easy, there, and a habit he returns to again, and again, and again. So the former Pres, is at it again with Vegas hookers taking turns polishing up Bill's whistle....poor Hillary....you can't keep the dog on the porch can ya' ?

carol

Won't (with time) gravity pull those huge implants down too?

Michael Richards

Hey Debra....email me a pic of yours and let me see if I like them better!

dude

Fake boobs, fake bitches.

DINA

Kevin is married...get those hoes away from him!!

Graig

Wow, lots of haters out there. Anyway, I think it's awesome that I'm wasting time at work, reading TMZ, and I see one of my good friends who bartends out in the Hamptons on the front page... Then I watch the video and she's the main attraction and even kisses Kevin Dillon. I wonder what else she did. I need to get in touch with her to find out if she has any secrets from that night.

Steve L.

Sitting here And reading all the haters speak.. Wow.. i know most of these girls personally and i know that Yes they all have Big Boobs, But they arent all Fake People.. Actually most are really sweet girls. But Hey I guess We need to make room for all the Jealous Girls out in the world, that dont look nearly as good as these girls.. So just be Real about it.... And Stop Hating.. Good Job WhiteHouse..

JM

Wow. That's one lucky guy.

Great video!

Srivevi

Heh, one of them is my sister.