Paris Still Freezing in the Cooler?

6/18/2007 9:14 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Paris Hilton basked in the warm glow of her mom and pop's love on Father's Day -- not to mention sister Nicky's as well -- but her biggest problem, according to her mom, is warding off the chill of her cold, cold cell.

We've told you before that Paris is "freezing" in her cell, and it doesn't look like things have heated up at all. Mom Kathy complained to assembled photogs that she thought Paris' arm might be broken, as Paris apparently kept rubbing her arm, shivering in the cold, reports the New York Daily News. That's cold!

The Hiltons turned up yesterday evening around 7:15 PM, and stayed for an hour. When collected photogs yelled out "Happy Father's Day" to Rick Hilton, he deadpanned, "It's not ideally my best." Meanwhile, Nicky's ex, Kevin Connolly, says jailbird Paris is like a "cat," says People, because "she always lands on her feet."

Rosie Right for "Price," Says Bob B.

Bob Barker's choice to replace him as host of "The Price is Right?" Rosie O'Donnell.

The outgoing Barker, who's last show aired Friday, told reporters that CBS is going to "have a meeting with Rosie," but that the network might not want, as he so decorously put it, "a lady host. As far as I know, they've only auditioned men."

Apparently, Rosie told Barker (when he was on her show back when) that she "loved" "Price" and wanted to host it some day. Todd Newton of E!, Mark Steines of "Entertainment Tonight," and tan man George Hamilton are among the other purported possibilities.

Cruise -- High Priest to Perform Wedding?

We all know that Tom Cruise is at the highest level of "clear" in the ranks of the Church of Scientology, but is that enough to allow him to perform a wedding? Women's Wear Daily (via Page Six) reports that Cruise might be the officiant (or whatever they call it in Scientology-speak) when James Packer, Aussie heir to a $6.5-billion fortune says his "I Dos" on France's Cote d'Azur this weekend.

Party Favors: Olsen Twins Get 300K for Bday Snaps? ... Vanessa Slashes Reality Plans with Knifing ... "Fantastic" Opening for "Silver Surfer"

The Olsen Twins celebrated their actual birthday last week with a low-key champagne toast, but the real party -- which they threw over the weekend -- may net them $300,000, which is how much they asked for photos, reports Gatecrasher. ... Also in Gatecrasher, Vanessa Minnillo wants a reality show all to herself but those knife shenanigans she got into with Lindsay Lohan may have slashed any plans for that. ... The "Fantastic Four" sequel made a ton of money over weekend, $57.1 million to be exact. Which means that they'll probably do yet another one. Oh, wait, they already are -- a spin-off of "The Silver Surfer."

SUN

Why would Kathy Hilton tell the phtographers about Pairs at all?? I wouldnt divulge my daughters private info. I would want it to go away.

How in the worl could her arm be broken?? The girl has been isolated. Maybe Paris needs her pain-pills, and now has to invent a reason.

People are under the misconception that prison should be comfortable. NO- this is why America has so much crime. She is cold? So what!! Prisoners should suffer, thats what it is about.

jProud American Author

Paris has a broken arm? Doesn't make sense. How did it happen? I wonder if they went around the prison and asked how they where they would have plenty of complaints (more than safe Paris). Prison can not be perfect for her. She keeps forgetting that she broke the law and is safer than most.

Rosie on the Price is Right. It would be fun if she didn't turn it into a "GAY" circus. It's not about her being a woman. It's about her mouth and how she feels she can do or say anything she wants because she is RICH. She needs professional help for her bipolar disorder before she does anything. She is a train wreck in her own life.

ooh that hurts good

Oh my God, what in the world would they say if they didn't have good air conditioning? It is getting late into June they should be greatful she isn't sweating to death.
A broken arm, is this mom and drugs too? Perhaps if the Parisite had a little meat on her bones she wouldn't be so cold.
It still sounds like detox to me

Dr. M

BOB/BOB/BOB -

I've known you 30 plus years -

Don't let your political believes influence who you back as a replacement -

ROSIE WOULD RUIN/PUT AN END TO - The Price is Right -

You may have to come back for a while until they can find a decent replacement -

Dr. M

P.S. -
The county jail air conditioners work really well !
It is cold all the time -
Must cost a lot !

ooh that hurts good

Bob said the may not want to hire a woman, If they hired Rosie they wouldn't be they would be hiring right down the middle.
I used to love her but she is just too loud and too proud and too pushy with her warped agenda calling our troops terrorists was the last straw for me
It was enough to turn me straight.

Lite it

I wonder if Paris' is gonna become Hardcore now that she's been to jail?? Welcome to reality bimbo! Although in reality .... visits would be 15 min, waits would be 5hr and phone calls would be designated to special hours. !

Glisten Garbor

Yes, jail isn't supposed to be a nice place to visit but basic human rights should not be denied on a simple misdemeanor charge. If the girl is constantly cold and suffering well then I would consider that torture. Torturing evil terrorists or heinous criminals is fine with me but the last time I checked Paris had NOT cut off anyone's head, or blown up any planes or buildings.

ooh that hurts good

Of course Bob wants Rosie to replace him, if this show falls flat on it's face after him it just makes him look better.
Rosie, ewwwww, can you imagine what Rosie's beauties would look like?
Rosie can't leave her politics out of anything and it would absolutly ruin a great legacy
yep I am sure that's what Bob does want.

Dawn Day

Maybe Paris should be in Sherrif's Joe Arpaio's jail in Arizona "Tent City" where there is no air conditioning. She wouldn't be freezing there!

gingergirl

Please say it isn't so, No more Rosie. I think Bob Barker, thinks it's time for a "lady" to host, The Price is Right. This is no lady. I

joe

ROSIE HOSTING [ THE PRICE IS RIGHT] INTERESTING.HILTON BEING COLD WHILE INCARCERATED NOT INTERESTING. TOM CRUISE PERFORMING WEDDINGS IS A LITTLE MUCH DONT YOU THINK. SO THATS TMZ NEWS TODAY.

Cindy

Shes being tortured??? LMAO Tell that to the soldiers who were tortured during the vietnam was as POW's. Give me a break. Speaking of break....Paris' arm is broken from what exactly? Patting herself on the back for her acting that landed her in the infirmary?

Me

So the next time I'm cold at work because some putzhead insists on jacking the AC to frigid, all I have to do is rub my arm and say it's broken, and they'll send me home?

Am I missing something here? She's cold, rubbing her arm to warm herself up, and Mama Fleabag says, "I think her arm's broken?"

Nursey

Freezing in a CALIFORNIA jail in June...and, according to previous reports, was given three blankets.

Try an OHIO jail in January where inmates are issued only one blanket. Maybe I'll be more symapthetic then.

Glisten Garbor

I will be happy when Paris is sunning herself on a luxurious yacht in the Mediterranean and all the haters have nothing more to bitch about other than their sad sorry lives with no hope for the future and a pathetic link to their past.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments