OJ "Did It" Manuscript Leaked Online

6/19/2007 3:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained a copy of the infamous manuscript by killer OJ Simpson where he outlines IF he had killed his ex-wife Nicole Brown Simpson, HOW it went down. Get ready folks, it's disgusting.
OJ Simpson
The manuscript begins with the passage:

I'm going to tell you a story you've never heard before, because no one knows this story the way I know it. It takes place on the night June 12, 1994, and it concerns the murder of my ex-wife, Nicole Brown Simpson, and her young friend, Ronald Goldman. I want you to forget everything you think you know about that night because I know the facts better than anyone. I know the players. I've seen the evidence. I've heard the theories. And, of course, I've read all the stories: That I did it. That I did it but I don't know I did it. That I can no longer tell fact from fiction. That I wake up in the middle of the night, consumed by guilt, screaming.

As for the murders, Simpson describes a chilling scene:

I looked over at Goldman, and I was fuming. I guess he thought I was going to hit him, because he got into his little karate stance. "What the fuck is that?" I said. "You think you can take me with your karate shit?" He started circling me, bobbing and weaving, and if I hadn't been so fucking angry I would have laughed in his face. "O.J., come on!" It was Charlie again, pleading. Nicole moaned, regaining consciousness. She stirred on the ground and opened her eyes and looked at me, but it didn't seem like anything was registering. Charlie walked over and planted himself in front of me blocking my view. "We are fucking done here, man-let's go!"

I noticed the knife in Charlie's hand, and in one deft move I removed my right glove and snatched it up. "We're not going anywhere," I said, turning to face Goldman. Goldman was still circling me, bobbing and weaving, but I didn't feel like laughing anymore. "You think you're tough, motherfucker?" I said. I could hear Charlie just behind me, saying something, urging me to get the fuck out of there, and at one point he even reached for me and tried to drag me away, but I shook him off, hard, and moved toward Goldman. "Okay, motherfucker!" I said. "Show me how tough you are!"

Then something went horribly wrong, and I know what happened, but I can't tell you exactly how. I was still standing in Nicole's courtyard, of course, but for a few moments I couldn't remember how I'd gotten there, when I'd arrived, or even why I was there. Then it came back to me, very slowly: The recital-with little Sydney up on stage, dancing her little heart out; me, chipping balls into my neighbor's yard; Paula, angry, not answering her phone; Charlie, stopping by the house to tell me some more ugly shit about Nicole's behavior. Then what? The short, quick drive from Rockingham to the Bundy condo. And now?

Now I was standing in Nicole's courtyard, in the dark, listening to the loud, rhythmic, accelerated beating of my own heart. I put my left hand to my heart and my shirt felt strangely wet. I looked down at myself. For several moments, I couldn't get my mind around what I was seeing. The whole front of me was covered in blood, but it didn't compute. Is this really blood? I wondered. And whose blood is it? Is it mine? Am I hurt?

Plans for the book and a FOX News television special were announced in mid-November 2006. The project was canceled after a firestorm of controversy and an outcry from the public.

Kim

I wonder.....this WEALTHY popular BLACK man murdered his WHITE wife and her WHITE friends and no one is screaming racism or prejudice. Oh, I remember now, it's because if it were the other way around it would be racism. This way around it's just MURDER!!!!

Mercedes

Poor OJ. I have him as my neighbor and he is a nice man!
It really seems this has totally screwd him up. He did not kill anyone. He didnt even have time to mourn the loss of his wife and childrens mother.
This is not an accurate copy of his book!

A. Oatman

WOW who didn't know that OJ did it, except the jury. What a penalty he will have to pay for the life of those two people....... God Bless his Soul

cybercybil

As sick as this book is, I think it's even sicker that Fred Goldman could even conceive of doing anything but destroying it. Planning to publish this makes him seem money hungry and somewhat unstable.

Mark

O.J. IS A SORRY EXCUSE FOR A HUMAN BEING!!!! LIKE WE DIDN'T ALREADY KNOW THIS???? O.J. WILL ROT IN HELL.!!

Mercedes

Where is slavery when you need it?
Old OJ would have to cut the rope to get out of the tree!
White power!!!

you wish you knew

Honestly, I think OJ has a split personality. it's very obvious. Charlie? Please...that's his other personality interfering with his main personality. I think OJ/Charlie did it without a doubt.

Michael J. Jackson Fan

OJ,

YOU HAVE GOT TO BE THE MOST DUMMEST, IDOT, IN THE WHOLE ENTIRE WORLD.

THEY DONT GET ANY STUPID THAN YOU.

WHAT WERE YOU THINKING WHEN YOU WROTE THIS.

YOUR A JACK ASS..

Joyce

you should take this down immediately. have some respect

Daddy wants some of the pie too.

Maybe he should write a book "How someone who's gonna cap me is gonna do it"

Mechelle

IF IT IS DISGUSTING THEN WHY ARE YOU PRINTING THIS? I REFUSE TO READ IT.

#15, dont worry. OJ will get it in the end.

But if I was Nicole my dad would have already taken care of him along time ago. :)

Mikey

We need to give OJ a knife and golf club and unleash him on the crazies in iraq.

CHARLIE DON'T SURF!

Idolwatcher

there it is - the closest thing we'll ever see of a confession and he can laugh about it, talk about it, lie about it for the rest of his life.

TMZ - take it down. we aren't learning much here, details yes, actual confirmation - i don't need it. i've known along with the rest of the world, that he's a guilty bastard and now that he couldn't keep his mouth shut, his kids get to read it too.

TAKE IT DOWN>

Whatareyoudoing?

At least you found the "Real Killers" OJ. Good for you!

whatup

why does some idiot always say "first" on blogs. Is there something I am missing?