OJ "Did It" Manuscript Leaked Online

6/19/2007 3:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained a copy of the infamous manuscript by killer OJ Simpson where he outlines IF he had killed his ex-wife Nicole Brown Simpson, HOW it went down. Get ready folks, it's disgusting.
OJ Simpson
The manuscript begins with the passage:

I'm going to tell you a story you've never heard before, because no one knows this story the way I know it. It takes place on the night June 12, 1994, and it concerns the murder of my ex-wife, Nicole Brown Simpson, and her young friend, Ronald Goldman. I want you to forget everything you think you know about that night because I know the facts better than anyone. I know the players. I've seen the evidence. I've heard the theories. And, of course, I've read all the stories: That I did it. That I did it but I don't know I did it. That I can no longer tell fact from fiction. That I wake up in the middle of the night, consumed by guilt, screaming.

As for the murders, Simpson describes a chilling scene:

I looked over at Goldman, and I was fuming. I guess he thought I was going to hit him, because he got into his little karate stance. "What the fuck is that?" I said. "You think you can take me with your karate shit?" He started circling me, bobbing and weaving, and if I hadn't been so fucking angry I would have laughed in his face. "O.J., come on!" It was Charlie again, pleading. Nicole moaned, regaining consciousness. She stirred on the ground and opened her eyes and looked at me, but it didn't seem like anything was registering. Charlie walked over and planted himself in front of me blocking my view. "We are fucking done here, man-let's go!"

I noticed the knife in Charlie's hand, and in one deft move I removed my right glove and snatched it up. "We're not going anywhere," I said, turning to face Goldman. Goldman was still circling me, bobbing and weaving, but I didn't feel like laughing anymore. "You think you're tough, motherfucker?" I said. I could hear Charlie just behind me, saying something, urging me to get the fuck out of there, and at one point he even reached for me and tried to drag me away, but I shook him off, hard, and moved toward Goldman. "Okay, motherfucker!" I said. "Show me how tough you are!"

Then something went horribly wrong, and I know what happened, but I can't tell you exactly how. I was still standing in Nicole's courtyard, of course, but for a few moments I couldn't remember how I'd gotten there, when I'd arrived, or even why I was there. Then it came back to me, very slowly: The recital-with little Sydney up on stage, dancing her little heart out; me, chipping balls into my neighbor's yard; Paula, angry, not answering her phone; Charlie, stopping by the house to tell me some more ugly shit about Nicole's behavior. Then what? The short, quick drive from Rockingham to the Bundy condo. And now?

Now I was standing in Nicole's courtyard, in the dark, listening to the loud, rhythmic, accelerated beating of my own heart. I put my left hand to my heart and my shirt felt strangely wet. I looked down at myself. For several moments, I couldn't get my mind around what I was seeing. The whole front of me was covered in blood, but it didn't compute. Is this really blood? I wondered. And whose blood is it? Is it mine? Am I hurt?

Plans for the book and a FOX News television special were announced in mid-November 2006. The project was canceled after a firestorm of controversy and an outcry from the public.

Julie

OJ's an idiot. I think he woke up one day and thought to himself "I have nothing better to do today, so I will write a book on how I killed my ex. I've cut my grass today, showered, took the kids to school, so Yeah that sounds good to me today.....". There's absolutely no way that he commited these crimes by himself either. I know he has 2 personalities, but still can't happen guys. He couldn't have killed one without the other running away. I don't know, I'm sure if I saw someone killing another with a knife and not a gun, I think I would start running like hell, even if I wasn't going to get far.....While I might love that person, I would still run....

Roger Morris

I think its all a joke, and I think OJ didn't do it, and in frustration it's easy to say IF I HAD.

Whatever happened to the Restaurant?
Whatever happen to the owner of the Restaurant, Keith?
Whatever happen to Ron Goldsmans roommate that came up dead also?
Whatever happen to Faye Resnick?
Where was Ruperty Murdoch on the night of the murders?
How many stab wounds were in each hands of Nicole? Over 45
How many stab wounds were in each hands of Ron Goldman, Over 45?
whatever happened to that television show Ron Goldman was on, Hunk or something like that, late night dating game.
Where were the parents of Nicole Simpson on the night of the murder?
Who did she have Ice Cream with the night of the murders?
Why did Ron Goldman get the all lucky come over and hit it phone call? Who sent him? Who knew he left?

if he did it, we wouldn't be asking ourselves if he did it 14 years later.
WHO IS THE GUY IN PRISON WHO CLAIMS HE KNOWS WHO DID IT, BECAUSE HE WAS THERE?

When has a black man been able to jump a 9 foot German Picket Fence?
Whatever happened to that emphamis tape showing Marsha Clarke at OJ house the next morning before he was even a suspect?

SO I UNDERSTAND WHY HE WOULD BE SO HATEFULL TO AMERICA AND CONSIDER WRITING SUCH FICTION.

ASK YOURSELF THOSE QUESTIONS AND GET SOME SPIRITUAL ADVICE FOR YOUR WRONGFUL THOUGHTS.

Jess

to begin with .. the glove, now im not sure what it was made out of... but it is entirely possible that it was made out of a material that could shrink in the rain or in water... as for the DNA evidence, with the technology available at that time a large sample would be required, a large uncontaminated sample... that would be very difficult to get.... so the % match that was achieved was probably not accurate

regardless of whether OJ is guilty or not, this book is very tasteless and disrespectful

EDWIN

AWsome, I will buy this book, I love it. Oj's the man. Im gonna buy everything he has, he didnt kill her. She was a damn cokehead and was killed by drugdealers. I know over 200 people that will buy this book. Keep up the good work OJ!

Greg

O.J. makes me sick, but the Goldman family makes me sicker by allowing this to be printed. They have no respect at all for their own son. It is a sick way of getting money for Ronald's family.

atarukoh

We are animals,many men that have ex wives that we as men would /could be pushed to murdering.He only had to show reasonable doubt to get off and they did, I think it is somewhat facinating to hear his side if he did do it .Many killers have given interviews dont blame the messanger just cause you dont like the message.
Murder is wrong ,but learning about humans snapping points is right.I want to read this book Because it was written by some writer not Over paid OJ.
TMZ you rock !!!!

slbenzo

Tell the truth Fred! You didn't even have a relationship with Ron before his death. Granted, I know that in some way you must have had a bit of love for your son, but you didn't approve of his lifestyle. Now people can see you for who you are.....a money hungry hypocrite!

There's something wrong with the relationship you and Kim, too! How come we never hear anything from Ron and Kim's real mother? Shame on you Fred.

Cat

Geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez,
I don't where all you got your info,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
But do you not remember that OJ and Nicole were getting a divorce and that he already had his gf Paula at the time of the murders??????????????????
OMG and to think any sick sob would think Nicole and Ron deserved what was done to them......well you all should rethink your positions and look at nothing but facts in that case.
I read them all and watched all the news read all the books put out on this and you all seem to picka nd choose your facts.
Just my opinion.......................
Cat

this is ridiculous

Ok people can we stop with the racial stuff. who cares if he is black or white or whatever, it shouldnt have been turned into a racial thing. A murderer is a murderer no matter what color you are. I am so tired of hearing that people just want to go after him because he is black. Being african-american myself, I am ashamed that we have gone this far, he is a murderer and it has nothing to do with color. Lets get past the 18th century already.

this is ridiculous

Are you people freaking serious?? Oh yea everybody wants to pick on OJ because he is black, not because he is a murderer. Right that makes sense. Get over your high and mighty, "nobody wants to see a black man come up" because that is crap and you know it. He was a professional football player for crying out loud and nobody messed that up but him!!!!! All this racial BS is just that BS. Get over yourselves. I am black too but I dont go around like, you all owe me this because I am black or I didnt get this job because I am black. That is just stupidity. You work hard and reap rewards, you mess up and are a killer....oh I guess you get off for that. It has to do with him being famous not him being black. He is a freaking killer, open your eyes and your mind for that matter. A little education wouldn't hurt, or would that undermine your blackness? Give me a break.

mwat

Someday, Jason will confess or will crack. OJ protected him then and continues to this day. OJ is so slick that he wants to keep the light on himself, after all, he sacrificed everything he had protecting this timebomb of a son. He can ever go to prison for this
crime, but his still can. Wise up, he didn't do it. It's so simple to see........
In my heart, I do believe that he informed Johnny Cochran of the truth, that's why it was so easy to formulate, "The rush to judgement."

Jason simpson is guilty of double murder, it's such a shame that the media has blinded
much of america to the true facts of the case. Now wouldn't it have been silly for the prosecution team to allow all the facts leading away from OJ to be known.
They committed themselves to go after him and only him during that high tech lentching.......................

It wasn't the first time Jason used knives as his weapons of choice, this is very disturbed man and I believe he will kill again.

mwat

She shouldn't have cancelled that dinner, it was my time to shine.

jc

looks like Mr. Double Murderer is leaking the book to reduce sales of Goldman's version.

PerezSux

SHAME ON YOU TMZ. YOU SUCK! By printing this, you are depriving the Goldman family the opportunity to profit from the sale of the book if they so choose, in an attempt to recoup some of the millions that sick murderer owes them.

PLEASE TAKE DOWN THE POST ASAP!!!!!!

sheri