OJ "Did It" Manuscript Leaked Online

6/19/2007 3:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained a copy of the infamous manuscript by killer OJ Simpson where he outlines IF he had killed his ex-wife Nicole Brown Simpson, HOW it went down. Get ready folks, it's disgusting.
OJ Simpson
The manuscript begins with the passage:

I'm going to tell you a story you've never heard before, because no one knows this story the way I know it. It takes place on the night June 12, 1994, and it concerns the murder of my ex-wife, Nicole Brown Simpson, and her young friend, Ronald Goldman. I want you to forget everything you think you know about that night because I know the facts better than anyone. I know the players. I've seen the evidence. I've heard the theories. And, of course, I've read all the stories: That I did it. That I did it but I don't know I did it. That I can no longer tell fact from fiction. That I wake up in the middle of the night, consumed by guilt, screaming.

As for the murders, Simpson describes a chilling scene:

I looked over at Goldman, and I was fuming. I guess he thought I was going to hit him, because he got into his little karate stance. "What the fuck is that?" I said. "You think you can take me with your karate shit?" He started circling me, bobbing and weaving, and if I hadn't been so fucking angry I would have laughed in his face. "O.J., come on!" It was Charlie again, pleading. Nicole moaned, regaining consciousness. She stirred on the ground and opened her eyes and looked at me, but it didn't seem like anything was registering. Charlie walked over and planted himself in front of me blocking my view. "We are fucking done here, man-let's go!"

I noticed the knife in Charlie's hand, and in one deft move I removed my right glove and snatched it up. "We're not going anywhere," I said, turning to face Goldman. Goldman was still circling me, bobbing and weaving, but I didn't feel like laughing anymore. "You think you're tough, motherfucker?" I said. I could hear Charlie just behind me, saying something, urging me to get the fuck out of there, and at one point he even reached for me and tried to drag me away, but I shook him off, hard, and moved toward Goldman. "Okay, motherfucker!" I said. "Show me how tough you are!"

Then something went horribly wrong, and I know what happened, but I can't tell you exactly how. I was still standing in Nicole's courtyard, of course, but for a few moments I couldn't remember how I'd gotten there, when I'd arrived, or even why I was there. Then it came back to me, very slowly: The recital-with little Sydney up on stage, dancing her little heart out; me, chipping balls into my neighbor's yard; Paula, angry, not answering her phone; Charlie, stopping by the house to tell me some more ugly shit about Nicole's behavior. Then what? The short, quick drive from Rockingham to the Bundy condo. And now?

Now I was standing in Nicole's courtyard, in the dark, listening to the loud, rhythmic, accelerated beating of my own heart. I put my left hand to my heart and my shirt felt strangely wet. I looked down at myself. For several moments, I couldn't get my mind around what I was seeing. The whole front of me was covered in blood, but it didn't compute. Is this really blood? I wondered. And whose blood is it? Is it mine? Am I hurt?

Plans for the book and a FOX News television special were announced in mid-November 2006. The project was canceled after a firestorm of controversy and an outcry from the public.

Miriam Shutes

TMZ was shamefully wrong to have allowed this leak to happen, simply for the thrill of it. I feel sorry for the Goldmans and the Browns because OJ is as guilty as sin... how else could a man write a book about a possible scenario about his wife and her friend??? He is so sick... God help him Judgment Day!

Shame on all of us as well that allow this garbage book to be out there because if we paid it no attention, it would be as sensationalized as it is. That include TMZ and all other rags that have partaken in this slease of a man's story... how can we??
I don't think it speaks morally of those that read it for sensationalism!

ELI

He was found not guilty by a jury!

ANNIESPRINKLES

OJ did and we all know it! he is the sickest

Dee

Shame on TMZ for airing this. Shame on you O.J. You're one sick bastard that to this day is getting all the attention and publicity you want. America knows you're a killer. The world knows you're a killer. And as far as TMZ....your story makes a great liner for my cats litter box!

mike merritt

When OJ dies and descends to hell, I almost hope I go there as well. I will defecate upon him. I hope what happended to Nicole happens to his daughter, from his first marriage.

mike merritt

Burn in hell OJ

Petra

#26 said it best:: " I hope the sorry SOB dies horribly, painfully and that his death is prolonged."

I can't wish for enough hell on earth for him. And I pray he burns in hell forever.

Total bastard.

I'm surprised someone hasn't killed him yet. All this attention, bad or good, he thrives on it. The most arrogant asshole ever.

Burn in hell, you SOB.

paulamarazzi

The Goldmans and the Simpson's are BOTH guilty of capitalizing on these deaths and the PUBLIC for wanting to hear and read more on this terrible murder. It really is sad, all the the caring relatives after death, makes me wonder.

ryan

Why us everyone so mad at Paris? It just goes to show how jealous people are of someone who is prettier and better off than they are.

What should bother everyone is that OJ walks free. Even if he didn't do it and this charlie guy did--he should tell. How can someone live without taking responsibility for that? If my child, spouse, sibling, friend did that, I would turn him/her in. You have to accept responsibility and consequences for your actions.

Which brings me back to Paris. If everyone of us who has driven under the influence got caught--the jails would be overflowing. They already are. People are under house arrest all the time for way bigger crimes than hers. (fraud, sex offenders, etc). I think the jail did the right thing letting her go. People are just jealous of her. The judge's wife probably hated her.

Mr Innocent

Ok people he was Proven NOT Guilty. The Goldmans and Browns, Well they are the one trying to benefit from their loss. Only in America can you be sued in cival court when a criminal court finds you not guilty (which is totally disgusting). If he did do it then it was up to the authorities to put him away, which they didn't (WHat if he did't do it ? Don't you think we should leave him alone. And the Browns and Goldmans where the hell do you get off suing someone that was proven not guilty? I think you are just publicity grabbers and money hungry people. You make me sick! I fell for your loss but trying to make $ from it is sick

djenkins

Interesting read...however, he was not found guilty of the murders so why does our justice system reward the Goldman's/Brown's with a montary settlement for something that he was never found criminally guilty of??!!?? I don't think OJ owes the families any money and if he wants to publish the book then go right ahead. I was looking forward to its release; however, if the pofits go to crazy Goldman then there is no way. Freedom of speech...let it be published!!!

amherst dantona

OJ remembers exactally what he did now as well as when the trial happened. He just got lucky because the world was not so familiar with DNA and it's meaning. He got an out of jail free card. Do us all a favor, OJ, and keep your mouth shut. We know what you did and you sicken us. We don't care anymore about you, only the feelings of the poor Brown and Goldman families that got no justice in our court system because you chose to lie. When people still want your picture, it is not because they are fans. They want to stand next to a fallen freak and have the picture to talk about at their next party. OJ, you waste the air that our animals could be breathing.

240 Gordy

I would definately buy the book, on 2 conditions:
1. The proceeds would go to Nicole's and Goldman's families.
2. The ending would tell how O.J. commited suicide after he finished the book.

Faye-Ellen

I would never buy any book he wrote. I was convinced before, during and remain convinced that he killed them both. I am so very unhappy when the justice system fails to work. I feel so sorry for the victims family, especially the kids as they surely know he is the killer.

MorgaN

A true American hero. OJ was never found guilty in the legal system. Goldman is trying to profit from his own sons tragedy and OJ has to pay the bill. Whether we like it or not he was found NOT GUILTY and that doesn't necessarily make him innocent but it does mean he didn't do it in the eyes of the law. Unless someone can step up and say they were there and saw what really happened I think this is just beating a dead horse. All this whole thing boils down to is double jeopardy. This is B***S***

Previous 15 Comments | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments