OJ "Did It" Manuscript Leaked Online

6/19/2007 3:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained a copy of the infamous manuscript by killer OJ Simpson where he outlines IF he had killed his ex-wife Nicole Brown Simpson, HOW it went down. Get ready folks, it's disgusting.
OJ Simpson
The manuscript begins with the passage:

I'm going to tell you a story you've never heard before, because no one knows this story the way I know it. It takes place on the night June 12, 1994, and it concerns the murder of my ex-wife, Nicole Brown Simpson, and her young friend, Ronald Goldman. I want you to forget everything you think you know about that night because I know the facts better than anyone. I know the players. I've seen the evidence. I've heard the theories. And, of course, I've read all the stories: That I did it. That I did it but I don't know I did it. That I can no longer tell fact from fiction. That I wake up in the middle of the night, consumed by guilt, screaming.

As for the murders, Simpson describes a chilling scene:

I looked over at Goldman, and I was fuming. I guess he thought I was going to hit him, because he got into his little karate stance. "What the fuck is that?" I said. "You think you can take me with your karate shit?" He started circling me, bobbing and weaving, and if I hadn't been so fucking angry I would have laughed in his face. "O.J., come on!" It was Charlie again, pleading. Nicole moaned, regaining consciousness. She stirred on the ground and opened her eyes and looked at me, but it didn't seem like anything was registering. Charlie walked over and planted himself in front of me blocking my view. "We are fucking done here, man-let's go!"

I noticed the knife in Charlie's hand, and in one deft move I removed my right glove and snatched it up. "We're not going anywhere," I said, turning to face Goldman. Goldman was still circling me, bobbing and weaving, but I didn't feel like laughing anymore. "You think you're tough, motherfucker?" I said. I could hear Charlie just behind me, saying something, urging me to get the fuck out of there, and at one point he even reached for me and tried to drag me away, but I shook him off, hard, and moved toward Goldman. "Okay, motherfucker!" I said. "Show me how tough you are!"

Then something went horribly wrong, and I know what happened, but I can't tell you exactly how. I was still standing in Nicole's courtyard, of course, but for a few moments I couldn't remember how I'd gotten there, when I'd arrived, or even why I was there. Then it came back to me, very slowly: The recital-with little Sydney up on stage, dancing her little heart out; me, chipping balls into my neighbor's yard; Paula, angry, not answering her phone; Charlie, stopping by the house to tell me some more ugly shit about Nicole's behavior. Then what? The short, quick drive from Rockingham to the Bundy condo. And now?

Now I was standing in Nicole's courtyard, in the dark, listening to the loud, rhythmic, accelerated beating of my own heart. I put my left hand to my heart and my shirt felt strangely wet. I looked down at myself. For several moments, I couldn't get my mind around what I was seeing. The whole front of me was covered in blood, but it didn't compute. Is this really blood? I wondered. And whose blood is it? Is it mine? Am I hurt?

Plans for the book and a FOX News television special were announced in mid-November 2006. The project was canceled after a firestorm of controversy and an outcry from the public.

terry jean

WHY, WHY, WHY!!!!??? The most puzzling question is this: With all the "nutbags" running loose in this country inexplicably targeting and killing famous people, how has THIS thug managed to walk around uneffected!? Come on, nutbags, do the world a favor!! ?? GIVE NICHOLE AND RON SOME MUCH NEEDED JUSTICE! Who'd miss him except his crackhead girlfriend in one of her rare and LUCID moments!?

terry jean

HELLO, PEOPLE! OJ was aquitted (like it or not) BUT, WAS convicted by a civil court and found GUILTY. That is why the Goldman's are entitled to any monies OJ will make for the rest of his MISERABLE SOCIOPATHIC life...I don't wish harm on his family, but, OJ and "terminal disease" sound mighty fine to me!

strawberriesrsweet

TMZ is great and I love juice (O.J). The murders are a done deal. So get over it already!!!!!!! The Goldman's have it's all about the money. A terrible tragedy, but let's face their own families have forgiven O.J. They are so money hunger, they don't care.

KHAIDAWHITE

wouldn't people be happier to forget all of this?

KHAIDAWHITE

To whomever believes o.j. did it,does that
mean you don't believe in "your own" law system? ARE you saying the JUSTICE SYSTEM is
screwed up? WHAT'S THE POINT IN GOING TO TRIAL IF YOU AND THE GOLDMANS ARE STILL TRYING him after ten years, still JUDGING AND HANGING O.J.after the trial? IF O.J.,OR WHOMEVER, KILL A MILLION NICOLES... You never are going to undo the verdict already rendered! WHY NOT JUST FORGIVE AND FORGET!? We BLACKS are forgiving YOU for all of the injustices you perpetrated on
us... since we are forgiving,ARE WE BIGGER PEOPLE, SPIRITUALLY AND MORALLY, THAN
YOU? ARE WE BETTER CHRISTIANS THAN YOU? You people need to put him in prison or except the verdict...this being in limbo is probably more than the hell you souless people wish for him, so you should be very happy.

KHAIDAWHITE

NOW HE IS NO LONGER T-H-E-I-R JUICE. They want
to smash O.J.'S head and make O-rangeJ-uice(lol)! Actually, if he
was found GUILTY, I WOULD WANT TO DO THE SAME BECAUSE HE WOULD NOT
ONLY BE A TRAITOR BUT HE WOULD BE A MURDERER AND IF GUILTY, I WOULD
WANT HIM PROSECUTED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE law! IF HE WAS FOUND
GUILTY, I WOULD WANT TO PULL THE SWITCH!!! AS IT STANDS NOW, he is
only a TRAITOR to his own people, HE IS NOT GUILTY OF BEING THE
MURDERER OF HIS WIFE AND ONE OF HER MANY LOVERS!

Spindizzy

To all supporters of OJ The Murdering Sack of S#&%,

He cut Nicole Simpson's throat and murdered her and he sliced up Ron Goldman with a knife. Apparently, he was even more cowardly than originally assessed and brought along a reserve co-attacker who is referred to as "Charlie". Didn't think he could murder an unarmed woman who was only half his bloated, shiftless size, I guess.

I hope he burns eternally in Hell after he dies and his punishment includes getting stabbed with a knife, identical to the one he murdered Nicole with, five times a second for at least 10,000 years.

KHAIDAWHITE

OJ was never found guilty in the legal system. Goldman is trying to profit!!!!" You PEOPLE ARE TOO blinded by hatred TO SEE THAT THIS "WRONGFUL DEATH LAW" IS or should be ILLEGAL. They should CALL IT WHAT IT IS,the "DOUBLE JEOPARDY LAW" ESTABLISHED TO PUNISH victims who are found NOT GUILTY!! IT CLEARLY GOES AGAINST THE CONSTITUTION. Where was O.J'S DREAM TEAM WHEN they ALLOWED HIM TO BE TRIED TWICE FOR THE SAME CRIME, WHY DIDN'T THEY KEEP THAT TIED UP IN THE COURTS UNTIL ARMAGEDDON DAY!??? As I
said, I don't care about O.J.SIMPSON, but I DO CARE about the LAW and how it is handled, or should i say how it is manipulated! IF THIS CAN HAPPEN TO O.J. IT CAN HAPPEN TO you, or ANYONE especially since most of you PEOPLE USE TO LOVE O.J. and would shout "RUN JUICE, RUN,"...you WOULD CHANT this every time you saw him; yep, you EVEN CHANTED THOSE WORDS DURING THE BRONCO CHASE,now you despise him...suppose you are wrong suppose he didn't do it. HOW WOULD YOU MAKE UP TO HIM FOR ALL THIS CRUELTY FOR THE LAST 10 YEARS? AGAIN, WE never KNOW what fate have in store for us. Instead of using your energy to hate him you should be praying that life never deals you such miserable cards.

KHAIDAWHITE

ACTUALLY,I THINK NICOLE'S FATHER, MR.WANNABAG OF GOLD-
MAN,might have KILLED HER or had HER KILLED FOR BRINGING what they consider SO MUCH SHAME ON THE FAMILY... BY MARRYING A BLACK MAN AND BY SLEEPING AROUND WITH AS MANY BLACK MEN AS SHE COULD OR AS WOULD LET HER and for FOOLING AROUND WITH THE DRUG WORLD. I think the police should REALLY give GOLDMAN a polygraph! The more I think about it the MORE POSSIBLE, OR I SHOULD SAY THE MORE CREDIBLE IT SEEMS.O.J. SHOULD GET ANOTHER DREAM TEAM TO INVESTIGATE OLD MONEY HUNGERY DADDY-IN-LAW! GOLDMAN, even his name means money hungery, have talked about getting money,money,money for ten years.

A member of our family was killed...yep, stabbed to death 5years ago, NOT ONCE HAVE I HEARD ANYONE IN MY FAMILY EVEN MENTION FILING A WRONGFUL DEATHFUL SUIT FOR THE DEATH OF MY COUSIN.WE DON'T BELIEVE IN CAPITAL PUNISHMENT because only GOD can give life so murder is murder whether man does it on his own or whether the people do it "legally" IT IS STILL KILLING and we don't believe in getting PAID FOR THE LOST OF LIFE. HOW DO YOU PUT A PRICE on life!??? GREEDY OLE GOLDMAN WAS AWARDED WHAT? 30 MILLION?? IS THAT ALL SHE WAS WORTH TO HIM, 30MILLION..hehehe SOME PEOPLE will light a cigarette with 30 million..hehehe, I MEAN, what is 30 million to BILL GATES OR OPRAH...pennies. GOLDMAN SOLD HIS DAUGHTER'S LIFE CHEAP!!!! As slutty as she was she wasn't even worth that!

YOU WANT HIM IN HELL??? O.J. WOULD RATHER SPEND ETERNITY IN HELL, SUFFERING EVERY SECOND THAN TO GIVE THAT MISERLY GOLDMAN TWO DEAD FLIES!!! LET THAT OLE ANCIENT HOP ALONG, SELL O.J.'S BOOK...screw that book! If he get 30million for it, he can use it for a crypt next to the other vampires and ghouls.

Heck, NEXT TIME I THINK I WILL WRITE A BOOK CALLED "THE WAY O.J. WOULD HAVE OR SHOULD HAVE DONE IT, IF HE DID IT" and let him draw the money from a bank account in my name.

Hey, NOW THAT'S A THOUGHT. O.J., YOU CAN GET ONE OF YOUR BUDDIES TO DO THAT! Earn money in your daughter's or a friend's name. Draw money out of their checking or bank account. DON'T DO ANYTHING IN YOUR NAME AGAIN; that will make all the GOLDMANS HAVE A SEIZURE! lol! First check with your lawyer and accountant to make sure they don't try to pin something else on you.

EVEN if you deserted your people, I STILL DON'T LIKE TO SEE PEOPLE MISTREATED,even you!!! ....and YOU ARE BEING MISTREATED!!!!!!

G

I think Charlie was O.J.'s imaginary friend.

gratide

some nut case will kill him sooner or later and i hope it's a slow painful death .

MR.

The reason O.J. is so upset, and keeps trying to explain himself, is because he wants WHITE approval. He has BLACK approval but doesn't care about that, never did. All he ever wanted was WHITE approval, but he will never get it.

miriam

OJ if you are reading all these comments remember this one Punk ass bitch come to the ghetto we gotta give you something the justice system did not give you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Man

Racism empowers hate, as you can see from these comments. Dr. Kevorkian killed alot of people and only recieved 8 years in prison, but i see more praise then hate. I wonder why?

Herbdaddy

Why are you people still mad about OJ.
He is not the first or last man too beat system.

It should teach all young guys do not mess with crazy mans ex wife.

Previous 15 Comments | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments