OJ "Did It" Manuscript Leaked Online

6/19/2007 3:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained a copy of the infamous manuscript by killer OJ Simpson where he outlines IF he had killed his ex-wife Nicole Brown Simpson, HOW it went down. Get ready folks, it's disgusting.
OJ Simpson
The manuscript begins with the passage:

I'm going to tell you a story you've never heard before, because no one knows this story the way I know it. It takes place on the night June 12, 1994, and it concerns the murder of my ex-wife, Nicole Brown Simpson, and her young friend, Ronald Goldman. I want you to forget everything you think you know about that night because I know the facts better than anyone. I know the players. I've seen the evidence. I've heard the theories. And, of course, I've read all the stories: That I did it. That I did it but I don't know I did it. That I can no longer tell fact from fiction. That I wake up in the middle of the night, consumed by guilt, screaming.

As for the murders, Simpson describes a chilling scene:

I looked over at Goldman, and I was fuming. I guess he thought I was going to hit him, because he got into his little karate stance. "What the fuck is that?" I said. "You think you can take me with your karate shit?" He started circling me, bobbing and weaving, and if I hadn't been so fucking angry I would have laughed in his face. "O.J., come on!" It was Charlie again, pleading. Nicole moaned, regaining consciousness. She stirred on the ground and opened her eyes and looked at me, but it didn't seem like anything was registering. Charlie walked over and planted himself in front of me blocking my view. "We are fucking done here, man-let's go!"

I noticed the knife in Charlie's hand, and in one deft move I removed my right glove and snatched it up. "We're not going anywhere," I said, turning to face Goldman. Goldman was still circling me, bobbing and weaving, but I didn't feel like laughing anymore. "You think you're tough, motherfucker?" I said. I could hear Charlie just behind me, saying something, urging me to get the fuck out of there, and at one point he even reached for me and tried to drag me away, but I shook him off, hard, and moved toward Goldman. "Okay, motherfucker!" I said. "Show me how tough you are!"

Then something went horribly wrong, and I know what happened, but I can't tell you exactly how. I was still standing in Nicole's courtyard, of course, but for a few moments I couldn't remember how I'd gotten there, when I'd arrived, or even why I was there. Then it came back to me, very slowly: The recital-with little Sydney up on stage, dancing her little heart out; me, chipping balls into my neighbor's yard; Paula, angry, not answering her phone; Charlie, stopping by the house to tell me some more ugly shit about Nicole's behavior. Then what? The short, quick drive from Rockingham to the Bundy condo. And now?

Now I was standing in Nicole's courtyard, in the dark, listening to the loud, rhythmic, accelerated beating of my own heart. I put my left hand to my heart and my shirt felt strangely wet. I looked down at myself. For several moments, I couldn't get my mind around what I was seeing. The whole front of me was covered in blood, but it didn't compute. Is this really blood? I wondered. And whose blood is it? Is it mine? Am I hurt?

Plans for the book and a FOX News television special were announced in mid-November 2006. The project was canceled after a firestorm of controversy and an outcry from the public.

Management

You sure didn't hear ole Jessie Jackson hollering about this one, now did you? The entire world knows he's guilty and if the shoe had been on the other foot, we would never hear the end of it. He better not get one cent from this book. To think, he's out playing golf and dating while the people he killed are worm food. It isn't fair. I think this is why there used to be lynchings!!

kam

The "murder" is only a few paragraphs of the whole book. if you have actually read the book, it is a love story. it details his and nicoles relationship.

I couldnt stop reading it. yes it confused me why an innocent man would put a hypothetical situation in the story, but it fit in quite well (he was sleeping, the limo driver woke him up from his horrible NIGHTMARE in which he killed them), i can only imagine he did that for buzz to increase the sales. Because the fact is, he is innocent. Found not guilty. (civil trial does not count, as burden of proof is much less and you arent asked to decided beyond reasonable doubt. in my eyes, civil court is a joke)

Dont BUY this book, why should the goldmans take profit away from an innocent man?

download it via bit torrent. and then go buy william c dears book "OJ is guilty but not of murder". This renowned PI spent 6 years and 600 000 of his own money properly investigating this case. Read it. And stop being judgemental know-it-alls, condeming an innocent man based on media spin, lies, and the fact you dont know anything (thats why you are sitting at your computers)

Rick's Licks

He's a thick stupid idiot writing this book, knowing the whole world knows he did it..... Of course now he doesn't have the money to hire any legal advisors to show him the way or speak for him.. he's just a big dangerous bully with no brains as he's always been.
I agree that the Goldmans should get the royalties.... but they should share it with Nicol's family & kids !!

van scheurich

This is one sick person... One day he will have to pay for this murder he has committed....He sure loves to be in the spotlight......What a puke!

Leslie

I still cant believe he is a free man with ALL the evidence they had on him!!!! Now he pretty much has a confession for the public to see. There is and never was a doubt in my mind that he is a cold blooded murder who got away! thank god he doesnt have the rights to that book!! my prayers are with the goldmans and the browns! sorry our justice system sucks so bad!!!! hope someone chops his arms and balls off and then some a little at a time!!!

WillyS

OJ,OJ,OOOOOJ! What an idiot...he is the dumbest ass on earth....sickening to think that someone went ahead and published this anyway, including TMZ. And that we have all read it...shame on us! The rational behind anyone being connected to this piece of trash cannot be justifed, ever. Of course he did it....at least karma's a bitch, he'll get his!

t barker

Even Oprah says OJ di it, good enough for me

darstar2007

Since OJ's rights to the profits of the book have been given to the Goldman's, their attorneys, and some money may actually go to Sydney and Justin. I may buy it, and then take the book to my alley and burn it without reading it. I don't care what OJ has to say, I'm not his judge, and God knows what was done and who did it and that's one thing OJ can't change or buy or have his attorneys fix.

Belle

Thank you for bringing this information to the public. I didn't even know that OJ had written this book. I am happy to hear that the Goldmans now have the rights to it and get the money. If this book cost $50.00, and OJ got the money, I would still buy it. I want to know what happened that night. I am one of the few people that watched almost every miserable day of that trial. I wasn't working at the time, and kept it on in the background and listened to everything. The daily news' casts of the trial were not able to trully present what was going on in that courtroom. It was a travesty, a joke, and a circus. From what I have read on TMZ, this looks like a confession from OJ. Isn't this what we have been waiting for after all these years? I want to read the book. If OJ made money from this, it would not change his life. He is a murderer, a monster, and an egotistical pig. No amount of money can ever change that. He lives on $300,000 a year. He isn't suffering too much, except that most people would not be caught dead in the same room with him these days, no pun intended. I'll bet he is ostrasized everywhere he goes. He has to meet his maker some day, and no amount of money will help him out in that respect. He'll get his. Thank you TMZ for publishing the part of that chapter that is so pertinent. Many people will not buy this book, so it is a good thing that they can come here and read enough of that chapter to realize what is contained in it, and how damning it is. The way it is written is chilling and riveting. It scares me. Thank you TMZ for helping to bring closure and truth to this horrific crime.

albertan

I've read 1/2 of the comments, 31 pages, starting at the beginning, and two things strike me about Americans:
1) Americans are badly educated, can't express themselves well, and don't know much about their own history, justice system, or evidence at the trial.
2) The jury who sat through the Simpson criminal trial were gold plated, dyed-in-the-wool IDIOTS.

Let's talk about the jury who had a 'reasonable doubt' and rendered the not guilty verdict.
There they were, the jury members, in Los Angeles, the media capitol of the world, and they were specially selected for not having read, discussed, heard on radio, or seen on TV anything about the Nicole Brown Simpson/Ronald Goldman murders and the arrest of O.J. Simpson.

Where do you find people like that?
These jurists had to be the most uninformed people in the United States of America or even the North American Continent.
People that uninformed absolutely have got to be too STUPID to sit on a jury!
(This is the main problem with the American justice system)

My wife and I watched, live on TV, the slow speed chase in the white Bronco from Calgary, Alberta, Canada. Everyone in the Rattlesnake Saloon quit whatever they were doing and watched until O.J. was finally arrested. How could they select jurists who knew nothing about what the media and everyone else was discussing?

Now the glove evidence alone would have made me vote guilty.
Yes, the glove 'looked' like it didn't fit. But leather shrinks when it gets wet. The fit wasn't important.

The size on the glove was important.
The make of the glove was important.
The store the gloves were bought in was important.
The rarity of the gloves was important.

The gloves were O.J.s size.
The gloves were Isotoners.
The only place these particular Isotoners were sold was Bloomingdale's Department Store in NEW YORK CITY on the opposite side of the continent.
There were only 600 pairs in ALL sizes of these gloves manufactured by Isotoner and only 90 pairs were sold, the rest were returned to Isotoner by Bloomingdale's and were NOT sold anywhere at all to anybody.

Now there were about 280+ million Americans at the time with about 16 million in New York City and about 7 million in L.A.

Nicole Brown Simpson had a recipe for two pairs of those rare Isotoner gloves from the one and only Bloomingdale's, one pair for herself and the other pair Nicole had bought as a Christmas present for O.J.

Think about it.
And each glove from O.J.'s pair is at the opposite end of a murder trail with both Nicole's and Ron's blood on them.

There are actually people that think Mark Fuhrman could have planted such rare gloves when the first Patrolman found the one glove hours before Detective Fuhrman arrived at the murder scene.

That's only one piece in a veritable mountain of evidence.

O.J. did it.

Take a STAB at OJ, Buy the Book!!!

OJ has been laughing all the way to the bank ever since he murdered his wife and her friend. He was found guilty of wrongful death and refused to pay the Goldman's. I will purchase the book to support the Goldman's and take my own stab at OJ. I will not read the book, the book is trash and OJ is trash, but I will consider my purchase support for the Goldman's.

nancy bradley

OJ is guilty, and I do not feel anyone should buy the book. It is blood money regardless of who edits or profits from it. Sick thinking for anyone who wanted this printed, but thanks to you for staying with important topics, you provide a valuable service.

Joe

Mark furmann was right! And he never plated the darn glove either!

amlala

It was a poorly written piece of junk. I used to really like to watch oj PLAY FOOTBALL. He ruined most everyones' impression of him. It is very sad.

marvin

OJ Finally gets to clear his conscience. We all knew he did it. I guess old ron should have run though.

Previous 15 Comments | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments