OJ "Did It" Manuscript Leaked Online

6/19/2007 3:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained a copy of the infamous manuscript by killer OJ Simpson where he outlines IF he had killed his ex-wife Nicole Brown Simpson, HOW it went down. Get ready folks, it's disgusting.
OJ Simpson
The manuscript begins with the passage:

I'm going to tell you a story you've never heard before, because no one knows this story the way I know it. It takes place on the night June 12, 1994, and it concerns the murder of my ex-wife, Nicole Brown Simpson, and her young friend, Ronald Goldman. I want you to forget everything you think you know about that night because I know the facts better than anyone. I know the players. I've seen the evidence. I've heard the theories. And, of course, I've read all the stories: That I did it. That I did it but I don't know I did it. That I can no longer tell fact from fiction. That I wake up in the middle of the night, consumed by guilt, screaming.

As for the murders, Simpson describes a chilling scene:

I looked over at Goldman, and I was fuming. I guess he thought I was going to hit him, because he got into his little karate stance. "What the fuck is that?" I said. "You think you can take me with your karate shit?" He started circling me, bobbing and weaving, and if I hadn't been so fucking angry I would have laughed in his face. "O.J., come on!" It was Charlie again, pleading. Nicole moaned, regaining consciousness. She stirred on the ground and opened her eyes and looked at me, but it didn't seem like anything was registering. Charlie walked over and planted himself in front of me blocking my view. "We are fucking done here, man-let's go!"

I noticed the knife in Charlie's hand, and in one deft move I removed my right glove and snatched it up. "We're not going anywhere," I said, turning to face Goldman. Goldman was still circling me, bobbing and weaving, but I didn't feel like laughing anymore. "You think you're tough, motherfucker?" I said. I could hear Charlie just behind me, saying something, urging me to get the fuck out of there, and at one point he even reached for me and tried to drag me away, but I shook him off, hard, and moved toward Goldman. "Okay, motherfucker!" I said. "Show me how tough you are!"

Then something went horribly wrong, and I know what happened, but I can't tell you exactly how. I was still standing in Nicole's courtyard, of course, but for a few moments I couldn't remember how I'd gotten there, when I'd arrived, or even why I was there. Then it came back to me, very slowly: The recital-with little Sydney up on stage, dancing her little heart out; me, chipping balls into my neighbor's yard; Paula, angry, not answering her phone; Charlie, stopping by the house to tell me some more ugly shit about Nicole's behavior. Then what? The short, quick drive from Rockingham to the Bundy condo. And now?

Now I was standing in Nicole's courtyard, in the dark, listening to the loud, rhythmic, accelerated beating of my own heart. I put my left hand to my heart and my shirt felt strangely wet. I looked down at myself. For several moments, I couldn't get my mind around what I was seeing. The whole front of me was covered in blood, but it didn't compute. Is this really blood? I wondered. And whose blood is it? Is it mine? Am I hurt?

Plans for the book and a FOX News television special were announced in mid-November 2006. The project was canceled after a firestorm of controversy and an outcry from the public.

glyn

Why was it "blood money" when it was OJ's book but somehow not when it became the Goldman's? They have been out for money since day one and always find a way to justify their actions. Denise Brown was right in refusing to appear on the same stage (Oprah) with them. They are as appalling than the release of the book. Did he do it? Probably, but they have no more right to profit from these murders than OJ does. How can you put a price tag on the life of your son?

bart simpson

I knew O.J. couldnt of done it! Its really to bad I wont be able to buy it.

get real

I would like to see ANYONE try on a pair of leather gloves on TOP of latex gloves!!!! (with there fingers spread) What do you think would happen? He did it and his attorney's worked on prejudice, which is sad.. I don't have a prejudice bone in my body guilty is guilty, color does not or should not even enter into the equation. I still can't get over the whole N word deal, give me a break, WHO HASN"T said the N word??? They say it to each other, SO WHAT!!!! This whole case was a travesty to all people's.. Proves the old saying "Money talks and BS walks"
To his Children: You are old enough to know the truth, I am truly sorry for your loss of your mother.

matt

Remember folks...... Forget about if OJ did it or not....we all know he did , it was very clear. The larger problem is the fact that our justice system can be so flawed as putting 8 or 12 complete idiots in the jurer box and having them decide this killers fate. The jury should go to hell right along with him. These complete idiots wouldn't have made it on the cast of Barney let alone decide a murder trial. MONEY....it will buy you a cast of complete idiots to decide your fate. I'd put my money on buying that and trust they can't tell fact from a fictional story. Their probably still watching CSI and believeing it's real. If I were on that jury I would just bury myself and hope no one was watching. What a bunch of complete morons.

Suzette

OJ is such a guilty, liar....wish he would go away, and the media NOT give any type of platform for anything...just ignore him.....he is arrogant enough to think that people actually like him and that people are interested in his agendas...WE ARE NOT INTERESTED..

Suzette Lee
sztt_l@yahoo.com

supersnake

I can't believe the has been is still breathing air on this planet. Everyone knows that the jury of his PEERS is the only reason he wasn't executed.Anyone else would have been found guilty. If the glove doesn't fit, you must acquit. How stupid can you get?

Pat

I watched alot of the trial and always felt his good friend Robert Kardashian and his loyal secretary ( who they said would have done anything for him) helped him get rid of his clothes. I believe theres footage of Kardashian taking his golf bag from him which I think held his bloody clothes. You've got to check out Kardashians face when OJ was found NOT guilty, He's totally shocked. I wish someone would review all the clips of the day he was arrested and focus on the secretary and Kardashian!

Nanny 54

I wish all you people would stop dogging on OJ. He was found not guilty and you should find something else to talk about. You don't dog on Robert Blake. If OJ was white, you peope would have nothing to say.

TrustIsImportantInLA

No one is going to buy that book. First we have to question the man's sanity or lack of it. The Goldman's are stupid for even thinking they would profit. It's just a waste.

Justin

This is actually quite hilarious. wanna know why? He did this to spark the exact reaction all of you are displaying right now. It's not hard to hypothetically play out those murders. Hell, i could create a belivable story of what took place that night. In a court of law he was found innocent; so he is. Let it go

eener

Don't surprise me @ all . I've always said OJ did it. This
is just his conscious bothering him. On his death bed when he's
breathing his last breath. I look for him to admit he killed them
then the coverage will be nothing like the trial coverage.They
will probably want to dig him up and re kill him. Oj is a Azz hole.
Lmbo!!!!!!!

zentrails

Is there a bigger s***bag?

Yes there is.
The ghost writer who wrote this filthy piece of crap.

vatar152004

If The Glove Dont fit you know the drill

jes

I really don't care what happens to OJ. I am curious what Justin & Sydneys view is their mothers murder. Have they ever voiced their opinions on where they believe in their fathers innocence. Now that they've grown up and have the opportunity to read and understand everything that happened. I wondder what they know, or believe is true in this horrible case.

Disgusted By Idiots

I am truly disgusted by the idiots that say the Goldman's are after "blood money". The idiot, mudering O.J. conceived of and wrote this book as a way to make money, as well as rub it in the faces of the victims' families. The Goldman's released this ONLY to let people see, with their own eyes, the words written by the man GUILTY of the murders! Wake up, idiots! How can you say deplorable things about the Goldman's and Brown's? They suffered the loss of beloved family members at the hands of a monster! Greed was not and IS not the motivation behind the lawsuit. Making the dirty bastard pay for what he did and showing the world that he is, IN FACT, GUILTY, was the motivation. The legal system let them down, it let down Ron and Nicole, it let down their families, it let each and every one of us down. How twelve people could be so blind, so heartless, so ignorant, I'll never know. I'll never understand an attorney who would defend a monster and then celebrate when their lies and smokescreens confuse the ignorant and the BASTARD is set free! DISGUSTING!

Previous 15 Comments | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments