OJ "Did It" Manuscript Leaked Online

6/19/2007 3:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained a copy of the infamous manuscript by killer OJ Simpson where he outlines IF he had killed his ex-wife Nicole Brown Simpson, HOW it went down. Get ready folks, it's disgusting.
OJ Simpson
The manuscript begins with the passage:

I'm going to tell you a story you've never heard before, because no one knows this story the way I know it. It takes place on the night June 12, 1994, and it concerns the murder of my ex-wife, Nicole Brown Simpson, and her young friend, Ronald Goldman. I want you to forget everything you think you know about that night because I know the facts better than anyone. I know the players. I've seen the evidence. I've heard the theories. And, of course, I've read all the stories: That I did it. That I did it but I don't know I did it. That I can no longer tell fact from fiction. That I wake up in the middle of the night, consumed by guilt, screaming.

As for the murders, Simpson describes a chilling scene:

I looked over at Goldman, and I was fuming. I guess he thought I was going to hit him, because he got into his little karate stance. "What the fuck is that?" I said. "You think you can take me with your karate shit?" He started circling me, bobbing and weaving, and if I hadn't been so fucking angry I would have laughed in his face. "O.J., come on!" It was Charlie again, pleading. Nicole moaned, regaining consciousness. She stirred on the ground and opened her eyes and looked at me, but it didn't seem like anything was registering. Charlie walked over and planted himself in front of me blocking my view. "We are fucking done here, man-let's go!"

I noticed the knife in Charlie's hand, and in one deft move I removed my right glove and snatched it up. "We're not going anywhere," I said, turning to face Goldman. Goldman was still circling me, bobbing and weaving, but I didn't feel like laughing anymore. "You think you're tough, motherfucker?" I said. I could hear Charlie just behind me, saying something, urging me to get the fuck out of there, and at one point he even reached for me and tried to drag me away, but I shook him off, hard, and moved toward Goldman. "Okay, motherfucker!" I said. "Show me how tough you are!"

Then something went horribly wrong, and I know what happened, but I can't tell you exactly how. I was still standing in Nicole's courtyard, of course, but for a few moments I couldn't remember how I'd gotten there, when I'd arrived, or even why I was there. Then it came back to me, very slowly: The recital-with little Sydney up on stage, dancing her little heart out; me, chipping balls into my neighbor's yard; Paula, angry, not answering her phone; Charlie, stopping by the house to tell me some more ugly shit about Nicole's behavior. Then what? The short, quick drive from Rockingham to the Bundy condo. And now?

Now I was standing in Nicole's courtyard, in the dark, listening to the loud, rhythmic, accelerated beating of my own heart. I put my left hand to my heart and my shirt felt strangely wet. I looked down at myself. For several moments, I couldn't get my mind around what I was seeing. The whole front of me was covered in blood, but it didn't compute. Is this really blood? I wondered. And whose blood is it? Is it mine? Am I hurt?

Plans for the book and a FOX News television special were announced in mid-November 2006. The project was canceled after a firestorm of controversy and an outcry from the public.

brandyblue

TMZ is NOT depriving the Goldman family of anything, they are just promoting a book for them. They will still be able to make money off this, and I hope that they do, and that they use the money from this book to find more ways to make OJ's life a living Hell.

opedanderson

Get over it, people! He got away with it! It happens. Nothing no one can do about it. All we can do is accept it. And to all you racists out there. The OJ case has NOTHING to do with race, it's all about wealth, privilege and our insane cultivation of the new royalty--- Celeberties! TMZ.com is case in point.......

HaggardHag

I don't get it, is he confessing? Cause of course we all know he did it, but what is the whole point of this book?

jackie

i guess karate worked better in the karate kid

leah

Wait, who's Charlie? Is he saying that he was there, but Charlie killed them? Is this book fact or fiction?

God Bless America

OJ murdered Nicole and Ron. Everyone knows it. The biggest problem is the judicial system. We have no victim justice, only criminal justice and that worked for OJ. God bless the souls of Nicole and Ron and their families.

Sunshine

He is stupid. He should of gave the book at different title and name that characters differently. And, he should have became a ghost writer name. All and all, I think he really did but is gloating about it.

leslie

This is not a scope. Time or Newsweek had the whole chapter last November. But, thanks for the good try!

NO NO NO

I watched practically every moment of the OJ trial and I truly believe HE DID ITor knew who did it. i was deeply disappointed when he wasn't found guilty (yes I am African-American)

I recently told a friend how upset I still am that he got off. She said she didn't think he did it. I said why and she said because there should of been more blood in the Bronco. I then remembered that they only found "droptlets" WHY WASN'T MORE BLOOD FOUND?

p.s. I still can't stand him

romil1

OJ's an ass and will always be an ass.....I would spit in his face if I ever saw him - he's the worst excuse of a human being that I think I will ever know. Posted at 2:49PM on Jun 19th 2007 by islandogs

Can you believe that some people actually fawn over him & still ask him for his autograph when he is golfing, etc.? They are as sick as he is. He should be treated like a leper & turned away from every golf course & place of business he tries go to.

smilesarefree

Damn, Ron should have run not stand there and try karate.

It doesn't manner if it's fact or fiction, I think it's just disrespectful.

5 Star

What's not shocking is that most liberals would be happy to blame Bush for killing Nicole...

Adam

This was already posted online before, I've already read it.

melissa

OJ is a sick douche bag! He wakes up in the middle of the night with feelings of guilt because he murdered them! Only a sick, twisted, demented person would write such garbage with such graphic detail. I can't believe he would disrespect his children like this! They must think their dad is a piece....