OJ "Did It" Manuscript Leaked Online

6/19/2007 3:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained a copy of the infamous manuscript by killer OJ Simpson where he outlines IF he had killed his ex-wife Nicole Brown Simpson, HOW it went down. Get ready folks, it's disgusting.
OJ Simpson
The manuscript begins with the passage:

I'm going to tell you a story you've never heard before, because no one knows this story the way I know it. It takes place on the night June 12, 1994, and it concerns the murder of my ex-wife, Nicole Brown Simpson, and her young friend, Ronald Goldman. I want you to forget everything you think you know about that night because I know the facts better than anyone. I know the players. I've seen the evidence. I've heard the theories. And, of course, I've read all the stories: That I did it. That I did it but I don't know I did it. That I can no longer tell fact from fiction. That I wake up in the middle of the night, consumed by guilt, screaming.

As for the murders, Simpson describes a chilling scene:

I looked over at Goldman, and I was fuming. I guess he thought I was going to hit him, because he got into his little karate stance. "What the fuck is that?" I said. "You think you can take me with your karate shit?" He started circling me, bobbing and weaving, and if I hadn't been so fucking angry I would have laughed in his face. "O.J., come on!" It was Charlie again, pleading. Nicole moaned, regaining consciousness. She stirred on the ground and opened her eyes and looked at me, but it didn't seem like anything was registering. Charlie walked over and planted himself in front of me blocking my view. "We are fucking done here, man-let's go!"

I noticed the knife in Charlie's hand, and in one deft move I removed my right glove and snatched it up. "We're not going anywhere," I said, turning to face Goldman. Goldman was still circling me, bobbing and weaving, but I didn't feel like laughing anymore. "You think you're tough, motherfucker?" I said. I could hear Charlie just behind me, saying something, urging me to get the fuck out of there, and at one point he even reached for me and tried to drag me away, but I shook him off, hard, and moved toward Goldman. "Okay, motherfucker!" I said. "Show me how tough you are!"

Then something went horribly wrong, and I know what happened, but I can't tell you exactly how. I was still standing in Nicole's courtyard, of course, but for a few moments I couldn't remember how I'd gotten there, when I'd arrived, or even why I was there. Then it came back to me, very slowly: The recital-with little Sydney up on stage, dancing her little heart out; me, chipping balls into my neighbor's yard; Paula, angry, not answering her phone; Charlie, stopping by the house to tell me some more ugly shit about Nicole's behavior. Then what? The short, quick drive from Rockingham to the Bundy condo. And now?

Now I was standing in Nicole's courtyard, in the dark, listening to the loud, rhythmic, accelerated beating of my own heart. I put my left hand to my heart and my shirt felt strangely wet. I looked down at myself. For several moments, I couldn't get my mind around what I was seeing. The whole front of me was covered in blood, but it didn't compute. Is this really blood? I wondered. And whose blood is it? Is it mine? Am I hurt?

Plans for the book and a FOX News television special were announced in mid-November 2006. The project was canceled after a firestorm of controversy and an outcry from the public.

no no no

YES, There is a bigger scumbag...his name is Osama Bin Laden. Let's not forget, he didn't just kill 2 people, he killed thousands.

Vicky

I am not sure who Charlie is, but since OJ was the only person tried, can't the police now follow up on who Charlie might be?

clairem

that's crap that you put that up. that is sooo disrespectful to the Brown and Goldman families.

TIM ABRIGG

Why are you even reporting this????This is so low!!! You guys ought to be ashamed of yourselves!!!!

Peaches

He should be glad the public doesn't have a choice in giving out punishment. I'd do to him exactly what he did to them-in slow motion!! Make him feel each slice. What an idiot!

Ed

Unbelivable. This peice of trash is not only still walking the earth, but he's trying to profit from the most disgusting things that he did. And yes, he did it. And NO, his son did not. What a dumbass who thought that. It makes me sick just to live in the same city where this all took place and just to know that the bastard is still loose to screw with some other persons life....what will be left of it after he is done!!!

He's Boring now

OJ Father was Gay and his Mother was old even when she had him. He never felt like he belonged. He has been a Sociopath well before he killed anyone. He knew he was different and was afraid of his background. When he killed he reacted as any wounded child would when they believe the world they created was about to be taken away from them--with rage and malice. Only he was now an adult, but still was and is to this day a wounded little boy who is ashamed of where he came from.

He is living a Hell on Earth since those murders, as the World he did create, one of fakery and adulation and performance has in fact been taken from him. He awaits the next Hell when he is off this Earth. God help him.

Harvey I pray your TMZ dynasty goes the way of Paris Hilton soon. Off the radar screen.

dingdangyall

I agree with the earlier poster. This is disgusting and TMZ...you SHOULD take it down. I hope the Goldman family renames the book; HOW I KILLED 2 PEOPLE, BY A MURDERING BASTARD!!

RonMexico

I hope the goldman's sell this book for $2.99. It would take a forever for OJ to get clear of the $$ he owes allowing the Goldman's more time to make him miserable. A twisted way of making OJ "pay" for the rest of his worthless life.

I still feel so bad to this day for the Goldman's

Swollow the shotgun Juice!!

Sally

It's hard for me to believe he had an accomplice, but that's what he's insinuating...I think this is all a fabrication of his mind....he doesn't know if he did it or not, he probably blacked out....but I've always suspected there was someone else who did it, that OJ paid the person to do it.

JENNIFER ANNISTON LITE

ALL RIGHT PEOPLE THAT SETTLES IT CHARLIE KILLED NICOLE AND MAYBE OJ KILLED RON GOLDMAN!!

SO I GUESS YOU CAN STOP BLAMING OJ FOR NICOLE AND JUST RON INSTEAD!

don

It only shows with they way our society is today.People need to get a gun permit and start packing heat. Had ron or nicole done that they would be alive and oj would be where he needs to be. DEADER TAN KELSEYS NUTS

ANNA M.

WHO IS CHARLIE? HE'S ON CRACK WE ALL KNOW HE DID IT SOMEONE PLEASE KILL OJ !!! >>>>>>..

shannon

OJ is the sorriest human being on the planet right now!
To kill the way he did and now laugh in our faces about it..wow!
Im sure someone will get him one day..then we can all dance on his grave before he drops to hell!!

tydan