OJ "Did It" Manuscript Leaked Online

6/19/2007 3:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained a copy of the infamous manuscript by killer OJ Simpson where he outlines IF he had killed his ex-wife Nicole Brown Simpson, HOW it went down. Get ready folks, it's disgusting.
OJ Simpson
The manuscript begins with the passage:

I'm going to tell you a story you've never heard before, because no one knows this story the way I know it. It takes place on the night June 12, 1994, and it concerns the murder of my ex-wife, Nicole Brown Simpson, and her young friend, Ronald Goldman. I want you to forget everything you think you know about that night because I know the facts better than anyone. I know the players. I've seen the evidence. I've heard the theories. And, of course, I've read all the stories: That I did it. That I did it but I don't know I did it. That I can no longer tell fact from fiction. That I wake up in the middle of the night, consumed by guilt, screaming.

As for the murders, Simpson describes a chilling scene:

I looked over at Goldman, and I was fuming. I guess he thought I was going to hit him, because he got into his little karate stance. "What the fuck is that?" I said. "You think you can take me with your karate shit?" He started circling me, bobbing and weaving, and if I hadn't been so fucking angry I would have laughed in his face. "O.J., come on!" It was Charlie again, pleading. Nicole moaned, regaining consciousness. She stirred on the ground and opened her eyes and looked at me, but it didn't seem like anything was registering. Charlie walked over and planted himself in front of me blocking my view. "We are fucking done here, man-let's go!"

I noticed the knife in Charlie's hand, and in one deft move I removed my right glove and snatched it up. "We're not going anywhere," I said, turning to face Goldman. Goldman was still circling me, bobbing and weaving, but I didn't feel like laughing anymore. "You think you're tough, motherfucker?" I said. I could hear Charlie just behind me, saying something, urging me to get the fuck out of there, and at one point he even reached for me and tried to drag me away, but I shook him off, hard, and moved toward Goldman. "Okay, motherfucker!" I said. "Show me how tough you are!"

Then something went horribly wrong, and I know what happened, but I can't tell you exactly how. I was still standing in Nicole's courtyard, of course, but for a few moments I couldn't remember how I'd gotten there, when I'd arrived, or even why I was there. Then it came back to me, very slowly: The recital-with little Sydney up on stage, dancing her little heart out; me, chipping balls into my neighbor's yard; Paula, angry, not answering her phone; Charlie, stopping by the house to tell me some more ugly shit about Nicole's behavior. Then what? The short, quick drive from Rockingham to the Bundy condo. And now?

Now I was standing in Nicole's courtyard, in the dark, listening to the loud, rhythmic, accelerated beating of my own heart. I put my left hand to my heart and my shirt felt strangely wet. I looked down at myself. For several moments, I couldn't get my mind around what I was seeing. The whole front of me was covered in blood, but it didn't compute. Is this really blood? I wondered. And whose blood is it? Is it mine? Am I hurt?

Plans for the book and a FOX News television special were announced in mid-November 2006. The project was canceled after a firestorm of controversy and an outcry from the public.

TREY

SO WHEN DO WE PUT PARIS IN THE SAME ROOM AS OJ? I THINK EVERYONE WOULD LOVE THE OUTCOME OF THAT! IM SURE WE CAN WATCH IT ON FOX.....MEDIA IS A JOKE

Little Bit

OH, that is not disturbing......in Bizzaro Land! It sickens me that this man is free

Jimbo

Who is Charlie?

celebuspawn

In the photo image it says, "The following year, I .......moved into the Hollywood HIlls home of my old friend Robert Kardashian." OJ was best friends with Robert Kardashian (Kimberly Kardashian's dad). Robert also was one of the defense attorneys for OJ. There is even more disturbing information involving Mr. Kardashian and the OJ/Nicole case. Run a Google search.......

And for more of a twist. Nicky Hilton's god mother was good friends with Nicole Simpson and testified against OJ in court.

The end. BFF's Paris and Kimberly party it up!

Sinbad900

This is just very sad.... I wish he would roit in hell...

and I am black!!!!
Just sick!!!

vitus

If he is still free, don't blame him, it is the dysfunctional justice system and the big bucks lawyer that got him free, I still think that there were some manouvering back doors to let him go because of the riots that could have been caused among the african american people in protest for his conviction or what not, I still say there are two justice systems, one for the people with money, and for the people with no money, just look a the Specter trial; it is a joke and to add insult to injury, the stupid lawyers still try to blame the victim, what a coward and unethic argument.

just my piece of mind

Free Paris

This is horrible! OJ needs to be placed under the jail.

Simmons

I know many people think that this book should not come out but I think it should. Lets say OJ was there the night the mother of his children and her friend were murdered, at least the families could have the story as to what and how it all happened. I have dealt with a lot of friends who have lost loved ones to murder and the number one question they have is how did it all happen? What was the straw that broke to make it all happen? At least the families could get an answer. Always remember we all will be judged for our actions if not now best believe later.

Kim

This should be removed ASAP to save these two families any more grief, but we know this is America and people love this crap! So any profit the Goldman and Brown family should recieve from this book will be negated by the over indulgence of SICKNESS on behalf of the press and media! SAD & DISGUSTING!!!

LAME

Is there a bigger scum bag? I think TMZ is SCUM for printing this!

I agree with a previous post that this is the property of Ron Goldman and TMZ knows it!

Bi-Polar Hippie

I have said it once, .... and I'll say it again.......

OJ DID IT!!!!!!!!

oh hell yes

let him burn!!!

Peaches

OJ is disgusting!!!! He needs some slicing and dicing himself. What a bum!

woman1

OJ was found innocent of murder.....so all ya'll can stop bitching about it. Just like you tell Blacks to get over slavery....get over the OJ case.

Argh!!!

I always believed he did it. This proves it. He's a rage-a-holic. I had an exhusband like that. They get so mad they "black out" and don't remember a thing. When OJ is dead will be a great day for all.