Opri: I Will Get My Reputation Back!

6/19/2007 3:28 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Now that two celebrity clients have given her the ax, newly available attorney Debra Opri has vowed to get her reputation back. She started moments ago by spouting off a list of excuses why she couldn't come up a winner for Pamela Bach in her custody fight with David Hasselhoff.

After Bach formally fired Debra in a Los Angeles County Superior court session earlier today, Opri, who was also at court, told our cameras "I only had a month to turn things around, I got my marching orders and I ran out of time." Cue the world's smallest violin.

When Opri learned that her other celeb former client, Larry Birkhead, was handling some business in the same court today -- without the $650,000 check she claims he owes her -- Opri quipped "I'll have to stop by and say hi!"

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

OPEN MINDED

Opri....did not get the baby for Birkhead. The layers in the Bahama's did. That is where Anna told him to go in the first place, except Opri wanted to run it all through the L.A. courts where she could control the publicity....That women needs to tone herself down, and why is it she takes her clients by the arms and leads them around like cattle? When I think of her I think of her more like a womens warden some where in a hard core prison.....open minded.

stop the madness

you never had it hun sorry.

AUBREY

1 word..........BITCH!

huh

GLORY HOG!!

Maybe if you tried praticing Law in a Court of Law instead of the court of public opinion, you might actually come out on top.

ANOTHER LEGAL EAGLE BLINDED BY THE LIGHTS OF A CAMERA!!!

EXCUSES ARE LIKE ASSHOLES.......you'll find one in the compact that is at the ready for your next camera shot.

stop the madness

Dont hassel the hoff!

Woody McBreairty

I HAD THIS WOMAN'S NUMBER FROM SQUARE ONE. SHE IS AN OBNOXIOUS LOUD MOUTH LOOKING TO GET ATTENTION AND MAKE A NAME FOR HERSELF. LARRY KING HAD TO SHUT HER UP SO SHE COULD LET DAVID HASSELHOFF'S EX WIFE GET A WORD IN EDGEWISE. LARRY BURKHEAD ALSO SAID OPRI COMPLAINED THAT WHEN THEY APPEARED ON TV TOGETHER SHE COMPLAINED ABOUT THE CAMERA ANGLES, THAT HE WAS BLOCKING HER FROM THE CAMERA AND WASN'T GIVING HER ENOUGH AIR TIME!! I THINK SHE IS A NAUSEATING DISGRACE AND I HOPE THAT NO OTHER CELEBRITIES HIRE HER AND SHE FADES FROM THE PUBLIC VIEW WHERE SHE NEVER SHOULD HAVE BEEN IN THE FIRST PLACE.

stop the madness

The curse of Ana is upon you lol

Bystander

Hey Kiddo, good luck - not!
Your rude, abbrasive and mean tactics are what did you in. You do not invite any good feelings on your behalf. There are many, many other strong, aggressive and successful attorneys that don't have your undesirable traits. They have respect because they show respect.
Lets see now, you've represented Michael Jackson, Larry Birkhead and Pamela Bach. So far you've been fired by M. Jackson, L. Birkhead and Pamela B. Your score - 0 for 3.
I'd rather have Howard Stern represent me before I'd let you near any legal problem I might have.
Go away.

smilesarefree

she is definitely a man.

rockerbuns

Moral of the story is DON'T hire Opri if you want a snowball's chance in hell of winning a case!!!

Besides....Pamela Bach doesn't deserve to have custody! She's done too much mudrucking! Somehow she's forgotten what's best for the kids!

Lori TMZ

She looks like a man in that picture.

boredatwork

That bigmouth bitch just needs to go away!

MOM

ASSHOLE

eddie

When I first glanced at this picture of Opri I thought it was Ozzy Osborne. Man, she's one fugly bitch!

Les

Poor old Opri - best thing you can do is emigrate!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments