Opri: I Will Get My Reputation Back!

6/19/2007 3:28 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Now that two celebrity clients have given her the ax, newly available attorney Debra Opri has vowed to get her reputation back. She started moments ago by spouting off a list of excuses why she couldn't come up a winner for Pamela Bach in her custody fight with David Hasselhoff.

After Bach formally fired Debra in a Los Angeles County Superior court session earlier today, Opri, who was also at court, told our cameras "I only had a month to turn things around, I got my marching orders and I ran out of time." Cue the world's smallest violin.

When Opri learned that her other celeb former client, Larry Birkhead, was handling some business in the same court today -- without the $650,000 check she claims he owes her -- Opri quipped "I'll have to stop by and say hi!"

Michelle

You are dreaming, Debra!!

gingergirl

This is your reputation. You earned it, now live with it. Scumbag.

you are entitled to my opinion

is she harvey levin in drag?

camie

Found this on Debra opri's Website (NICE Disclaimer, especially the last sentence):
Anyone considering a lawyer should independently investigate the lawyer's credentials and ability.Neither the State Bar of California nor any agency of the State Bar of California has certified any lawyer identified herein as a specialist or an expert.

It sounds like she is admitting that she is NOT a specialist or an expert.

shemara

Deb, enough already. You are batting zero. Give it a rest for awhile and try it again later. No one will want you right now. You have really made a mess of things. Larry Birkheads case could have put you on the map but you blew it trying too hard to run things. Take a break, you need the rest.

WTF?

YOU STUPID BIOTCH!! YOU DESERVE WHAT YOU GET!!!

SAY BYE-BYE REPUTATION AND HELLO TO THE B-LIST AGAIN!!!!!!

Sarah

And, attorneys' wonder why they are the butt of so many jokes! Opri is a disgrace to an already disgraceful occupation!

sueinwa

BOTTOM FISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Debbie

Dear Debra, You have never had a good reputation. And you ruined any chance of one with Larry B. Remember the ProBono statement on Larry King and other shows. As for Pamela B, you both deserve each other. Go jump in the ocean with all the other sharks. You belong there!!!

Ted D

Opri, you are a FUGLY looking person. Do all of us a favor and stay off TV. Looking at your FUGLY man/woman face makes me lose my appetite.

Andrea

The Problem is that Debra Opri is more concerned about her image and publicity than the welfare of her clients. If she put more time and effort into the case instead of being on TV she would probably win.

oxyclean

I used to know her when she was a boy. We were neighbors.

Katerina

Opri get her reputation back??? Hey, she's a lawyer. She has no good reputation to GET back. Sheesh. I thought lawyers were supposed to be smart.

Darlene

ORPHANS IN UNITED STATES NEEDS JUST AS MUCH HELP , STARTS AT "HOME ( USA )

ITS FUNNY , TMZ WILL NOT LET ME
USE MY OTHER MESSAGE , OR
ITS SOMEONE ELSE , NOT SURE

ITS THE TRUTH ABOUT SOME LAWYERS.
ITS NOTHING NEW AND IT WOULD BE ON
THE NEWS CAUSE SOMEONE WOULD OF
SAID IT ...HOW LAZY SOME LAWYERS ARE .

Greedy Lawyers Suck