Poison Front Man -- The New Flavor of Love

6/19/2007 3:39 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Aging heavy metal rockers need love too ... even former teen idol Bret Michaels. Wanna watch?

Bret, 44, front man for the '80s rock band "Poison," has been tapped to join the likes of Flavor Flav in a search for true love -- as videotaped for a TV audience. Welcome to VH1's new viewing for the lovelorn hasbeen, "Rock of Love with Bret Michaels."

TMZ has obtained the first photo of charming, erudite ladies from whom Bret will be choosing as he tries to find his one true, um, love. Sources close to the show say, "He is looking for a woman who can truly keep up with his rock-n-roll lifestyle and not become jealous of his one true passion -- performing -- which has been the reason for and destruction of most of his relationships." Every thorn has his rose.

"Rock of Love with Bret Michaels" premieres Sunday, July 15 at 9:00 PM.

Trinarena

Am I the only one excited about this show?! Oh well..........

Chillindamost34

i would love to show him I could and would be the one..I am not one of those 20 something girls up there. I am 40 and jealousy just isn't in me any more.. So Bret if this one doesn't work out give me a call..

wildchild1

Bret used to be soooo hot ! Was a good friend years ago. Now he looks ragged, bloated and needs to change his hair. I can't believe he has lowered himself to do this show. Guess the old Bret really changed! The show is filled with a bunch of sleezy bimbos, wanting their 15 minutes of fame. Too bad.
If he was truly looking for a real love, he definetly picked the wrong scenerio!

Cindy

So, let me guess, hes 44 and all the desperate chicks will be around 20?

Dee

Who cares? There won't be as much drama as Flava of Love. He's a washed up rock star with a bunch of hoochie white girls with there country accents.

Luciana

Looks like another bunch of video sluts to me. Which do you think will be the first to spread all for a Playboy spread?

Manny

Could that black chick in the corner look any more like she doesn't want to be there?

fuctman

Let me guess: someone's gonna say "Tom Cruise is gay."

Bunnie

The two black girls are the only ones that show any class in that photo.

fuctman

Poison was my favorite band in elementary school. I was a loser.

Bob

Is Bret in there, all I see is a bunch of chicks with long hair!

carol

more aging rockers who refuse to grow old. why dont you see old rocker chicks on shows like this one? Jeeze, the guy is going on 50 for petes sake.

Bi-Polar Hippie

yeah the black chick in the corner looks like she totally misread the ad in the paper......haha......

Besides,..whats up with the washed up over the hill rockbands trying to make a comeback? They had their time, it was all good....let it go..

sickoHollyweird

I don't know who I'd consider the biggest loser...the has been Poison guy or all the so called "women" who tramp themselves down and allow themselves to be used. OR TMZ for covering it...or me for commenting on it. HA
Okay, I'm bored...what's their excuse.

shobijin

They all have long blonde hair..which one is Bret?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments