Simpson

Suicide?

6/19/2007 5:12 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

OJ SimpsonIn his book, "If I Did It," Simpson describes a scene during his infamous Bronco chase where he debated killing himself with a Magnum:

A.C. drove another half-mile or so and pulled into an orange grove, where no one could spot us, not even from the sky. He got out to take a leak, and the moment he left the Bronco I reached for my grip. I unzipped it and pulled out the Magnum. I was in tremendous pain, and I saw nothing but more pain ahead of me, and I decided to end it. I realized, I can make this stop. One shot to the flicking [sic] head and it's over.

sickoHollyweird

That's OJ for ya...another opportunity squandered.

He's Boring now

Oh Teri..please....if the drug dealers were looking for her roomate and than killed 2 innocents by mistake, why didnt they they go kill the rommate at a later date?

Drug dealers dont forgive debts or retibutions, even when 2 innocents got whacked.

Its not a clincher that he would leave his 2 sleeping children up there...Sociopaths feel nothing for anyone, supposed loved ones or not. Ask OJ"s Mommy what he felt for her all those years she raised him and than he became succesful.

The bloody mess was on the two he got the jump on, not blood flowing out of or on him. The Blood quantity came mainly after the stabbings as they lay there dying and he snuck back home and in the back window...dropping yet another glove.

newfgirl

#49... you have way too much time on your hands, either that or a really good sense of humor. As if.

4Justice

YAH RIGHT. YOU BROUGHT A DISGUISE AND BOATLOAD OF MONEY BECAUSE YOU WANTED TO KILL YOURSELF. YOU ARE SUCH A LOSER. I HOPE YOU HAVE A SLOW PAINFUL DEATH.

Pat

Every time Simpson takes a breath it's a sad waste of oxygen. He defiles the planet every day he lives. I watched the trial very closely and I was sickened by the idolization his Black female jurors obviously had for him. It was also payback time and Simpson took a walk.
The only thing black about him is his colour.......he's white every other way ( or tries to be )!!!
Black women should question why he only sports a beautiful, young, blond, white woman on his arm and in his bed.
The man is a classless, ugly megalomaniac who couldn't hold a candle to Fred Goldman.

Don

It's not too late to blow your brain out OJ!

jjbings

it's not too late to do it now, OJ!!

Finally exposed - shes a wierdo

Too bad he didn't do the world a favor & pull the trigger...

Christian O

DONT PRINT THIS CRAP...... STICK WITH THE ROTTEN PARIS HILTON STORIES

jjbings

Teri - i love hearing idiots like you defend OJ... uhh - yeah, a DRUG DEALER killed Nicole. Because there are so many DRUGLORDS out killing people in their homes in BEL-AIR... yeah. I actually don't think OJ was ever found innocent, btw - I'm pretty sure he was acquitted, which is NOT the same as being "innocent"... at least get your facts straight.

doodles

We get it TMZ, you are hot stuff because you got "exclusive" access to a forbidden manuscript and probably had to leave a trail of tears (at the least) to do it. Now let the nice dead people rest in peace, and stop posting excerpts.

Whammer Jammer

#49, Teri: Wow. You really believe the crap you're spewing? I'm trying to figure out if you're insane or just stupid. Which is it? Simpson's "Dream Team" really found a sucker in you, didn't they?

You are probably one of the possibly three or four people who think this scumbag didn't commit the murders. Can you please explain the civil case against Simpson? The one where he was found liable for the deaths and ordered to pay the Goldman family $30 million dollars? You failed to mention that. Why?

momzlooznit

Oh for the love of Pete!!!

Please do us all a favor..
PULL THE TRIGGER ASSHOLE!!

mitch

OJ YOU AINT NOTHING BUT A FREAKIN COWARD, PLEASE FOR YOUR SAKE TRY AGAIN, NO ONE LIKES YOU, YOU CAN TAKE SOME PILLS, VERY PAINLESS , WE KNOW HOW YOU DONT LIKE PAIN. REMEMBER, NO ONE WANTS YOU AT THEIR RESTURANT, NOT EVEN DENNYS. DO IT YOU COWARD.

lori

He can still blow his head off and make amends to his victims!