Simpson

Suicide?

6/19/2007 5:12 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

OJ SimpsonIn his book, "If I Did It," Simpson describes a scene during his infamous Bronco chase where he debated killing himself with a Magnum:

A.C. drove another half-mile or so and pulled into an orange grove, where no one could spot us, not even from the sky. He got out to take a leak, and the moment he left the Bronco I reached for my grip. I unzipped it and pulled out the Magnum. I was in tremendous pain, and I saw nothing but more pain ahead of me, and I decided to end it. I realized, I can make this stop. One shot to the flicking [sic] head and it's over.

Michaele

He should have killed himself there is no two ways about it. The man killed his wife (not his son as people seem to think) and he got away with it. He needs to get out of peoples faces and pay the Goldman family what he owes. That's the lease he could do for them and the rest of society.

To Each Their Own

I recall a friend (sincere and reliable) telling me (shortly after Nicole was murdered) that a friend of hers attended Simpson's wedding to his first wife, Marguerite. Apparently, OJ has been an abusive person since way-back-when. The friend saw OJ slap his wife the day of their wedding. I'm not going to condem him for the murder of Nicole because I wasn't there, however, I'll bet he DOES know who commited the murders.

Susan B

15. Do it OJ! Do it OJ! Do it OJ! Do it OJ! Pull the trigger!

Posted at 4:53PM on Jun 19th 2007 by Jack

GO, DO IT OJ - MAKE US ALL HAPPY

Kiddo

Yes, yes and yes on comment #55. This better be the first and LAST excerpt from this wretched book.. Harvey, you and your TMZ pimps better cut the cr*p -- Jillian, Steve and Dorothy ain't gonna be too happy about this leak you've exploited ... Better that you stick with the toxic trio stories (BS, PH & LL) -- at least Mr. & Mrs. Spears, Hilton and Lohan don't have children that were murdered.

Megarita

Horrific as this sounds, I wish he would have gone ahead and done it, too. What an example we set for our society - that people really can get away with murder.

bane

JUMP!!!JUMP!!!JUMP!!!

CALLMEJULS

Come on OJ, you were eating oranges!

omggggggggggg2

hate to say it i will....if oj wasn't black and the victims weren't white, he would have been found guilty. this was just a few years after the Rodney King induced riots and L.A. didn't want another race riot.......
bottom line...HE KNOWS HE GOT AWAY WITH MURDER, and so does anyone else with a shred of intelligence....
all i can say is than god i don't live in the USA where justice is so blind and everyone loves to be scared of the blame-game-colour-card...

billy jack

Good for him. He still has his spell over you knuckleheads. How long are you going to let him get under your skin? Unless you knew the victims or their families, why would you care about this? Do you care about other unsolved (or unsuccessfully prosecuted) murders?

reality bites

WHY ARE WE STILL GIVING THIS IDIOT MEDIA ATTENTION????
STOP IT!!!!!!!!!!

Sandi

Why is everyone so upset with O.J. Simpson.

Sandi

Why is everyone upset up O.J. Simpson

deedaas

A truely innocent person does not write a book titled "if I did it" . We know you did it and you know you got away with it. Stop sticking the fact into the faces of the surviving family members. I don't wish you any harm, but I do wish you would just go away!!

polly

i wish he did it, would have saved a lot of money and grief. the man is a narcissistic, socio/psycho-pathic pig.
can hardly wait for karma to bite the murdering bastard in his balls!

Peppi

This is just to low, why should anyone want to read a book like this, I would rather donate the price of the book to the battered women fund, this is really sick, Mr. Goldman please leave it along , the world doesn't even need to speak his name ever again, don't give him anymore attention. If he did this God will never let him get away with it, he will feel the same pain that you are feeling let it go and let god take care of it, believe in him if you don't let go you will be the one to stay in pain because you are not letting god in, O,J, will not see heaven so don't let him stop you.