Simpson

Suicide?

6/19/2007 5:12 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

OJ SimpsonIn his book, "If I Did It," Simpson describes a scene during his infamous Bronco chase where he debated killing himself with a Magnum:

A.C. drove another half-mile or so and pulled into an orange grove, where no one could spot us, not even from the sky. He got out to take a leak, and the moment he left the Bronco I reached for my grip. I unzipped it and pulled out the Magnum. I was in tremendous pain, and I saw nothing but more pain ahead of me, and I decided to end it. I realized, I can make this stop. One shot to the flicking [sic] head and it's over.

You know what #108…

You cannot place all people of a race in one category and assume that they all think and feel the same. As you can see by the post on this board, white people and other races are reading your post. But they all choose to stay on the subject of OJ and what he has recently done.

Regardless of his race, I think we should remember what he’s saying in these letters that he’s done, and what he is doing now with a smile on his face. I don’t think you should make it appear that all black people think as you do. When you make continuous statements such as these, then sooner or later the word “We” will come out of your mouth, and then you appear to be speaking for more people other than yourself.

Say what you will but don’t speak for We, Us, or My People, and then call all white people “The man, white devil, and they”. Now here is a question for you, and this one is so unlike me.

You say or speak as if you hate the white man, but if SHE gave you the time of day, you’d jump all over that one without a doubt and then act as if you’d never said a thing about her race. Mmm now why is that #108???

Lauren

Hey OJ - I'll buy the bullets!

To: 108 read your history! Blacks sold fellow blacks to slave traders from Portugal. Yes, British and American merchants participated via the purchase of human beings (not nice). But if you are going to drag out slavery as indictment of Whitey; get your facts straight. It's curious how the likes of you are always bitching about the slave trade 300 years ago but ignore the fact that Moslem Africans are enslaving fellow Africans by the millions TODAY! Where's the outrage about that?

citysue

Hey - love your justice system! If there was not enough evidence to convict him in a Criminal Court then there is not enough evidence to convict him in a Civil Court.

Every single person who has a comment about Mr. Simpson's guilt or innocence should make sure they are aware of the evidence presented in both cases.

In my opinion, it's just vultures circling....

looktothefather

oj...you will reap what you have sown..... must suck to be you!!!!!

deb

i was an abused girl for 17 yrs ,i look bac now and think wat the - - - - was i doing there? my point is, i know in the deepest of my soul that oj killed her,he was so sunk in jealousey for her he couldnt stand it...you can see the hate in his eyes now for her when he is confronted about anything that concerns her...oj how does it make u feel to know the whole world is waiting to cheer your death,oh wait,you dont have feelings well dont mater cause in your split second after your heart stops you will pay for ,commadment no.6,thou shalt not kill!!! actually u did nicole service here,she would of continued to have to put up with your stinky ass so you helped her to that better place sooner,thee only people that are hurting are the ones left and u cant kill us all,how did it feel to put yer mom threw hell in the best yrs of her life ya skank,or did you even love her,oh wait you have no clue wat love is,you come from the gutter!!!

citysue

Love your justice system! Do you really think that someone who was found innocent in your Criminal Court of Law should be found guilty in your Civil Court of Law?....and what vague reasons are there for being so indecisively stupid?

Unless you are prepared to give your learned comments on a trial your have watched or read page-by-page, you have no business giving an opinion on anything about this trial.

Oops, sorry - didn't mean to offend - NOT! You bunch of circling vultures!!!

dishiki666

Hey #115 You say that the africans sold each other and to read my history....thats just it that is His-Story that because it is written in His-Story dosen't make it true. You also preach that all white people are not guilty , by the way that blacks have been treated in US, it's apparent that you don't have a clue so I will not justify you by responding to ignorance. I think that you are smart enough to know that if there is a hell that there will be more guilty whites there trying to justify their atrocities on the earth than having an OJ Simpson as a whipping boy to release your frustrations on since lynching has been outlawed. If my comments are confusing to some of you read them over and over again until you get my message........

dishiki666

Just as I thought most of you white people are so smart that just because you can't see God that he dosen't exist... I can't see the wind but I know it is there....so much for that and I noticed that you put God in all caps so you must think that there is some type of deity so you had to not chance showing some respect. I don't know who you are but i am willing to bet that in the next day or so God will give you a sign just to put you in check...so that will give you something to look for -something that you can see.

yadayada

click click boom

Manfred Freedman

You've obviously misquoted and misinterpreted O.J.:

"He got out to take a leak, and the moment he left the Bronco I reached for my grip. I unzipped it and pulled out the Magnum. I was in tremendous pain, and I saw nothing but more pain ahead of me, and I decided to end it. I realized, I can make this stop. One shot to the flicking [sic] head and it's over."

He reached for his GROIN--not his grip. The Magnum is his pet name for his peter. One shot to the head and it's over? Why do you think they call him "The Juice"???

tmzfan

OJ, call 411 and get Dr Kavorkians #. He can help you.

karensue

I am sure if OJ needs help about 300 million people would assist him in his suicide completion. I would stand in line for the opportunity to help put him out of his misery. I think it should be an HBO Special....Who wouldn't shoot OJ Great opportunity for advertisers.

A-Hole fan

O.J's confession about killing his ex wife is recorded on www.reversespeech.com so if you want to hear that recordings once you're on www.reversespeech.com then click celebrity reverse speech

FormerNFLwife

OLD JUICE NEVER considered pulling the trigger, because he knew his FAT ASS would have gone straight to HELL for MURDERING 2 PEOPLE!!! As for his WEAK SAUCE friend AC AKA ASS COWARD, he was nothing but a MOOCHER. If OLD JUICE would have told him to eat dirt he would have.

PudPud

OMG wheres the straitjacket?????