Sizemore Begs, Pleads, Cries: "I Don't Want to Go to Jail!"

6/19/2007 7:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Tom SizemoreA weeping Tom Sizemore appeared in a Los Angeles County Courtroom today where he admitted to violating his probation in a 2004 methamphetamine conviction.

Sizemore was brought into the courtroom in a jail-issued orange jumpsuit, wearing handcuffs, where he waited for a judge to hear the case. The judge asked Sizemore, "Do you agree you are in violation of your probation?" Tom replied, "Yes, your honor." The judge made her findings clear, telling the "Black Hawk Down" star, "Probation is a privilege ... Tom is not a matter of probation anymore because he has abused that privilege."

Sizemore openly wept in court, begging the judge, "I don't want to go to jail ... give me one more chance ... I have a terrible disease ... drugs have strapped me around the neck ... I guarantee I am not going to be here again! I want to rehabilitate myself and become a good productive citizen to society."

Tom's brother Paul and girlfriend were present in court for today's hearing. Sizemore was arrested last month in Bakersfield on suspicion of various drug charges, including methamphetamine possession. He is due back in court Monday, June 25 to hear his fate.

shirliana

HE SHUD GO TO JAIL JUST LIKE OTHERS... ESPECIALLY PARIS WHO WE ARE SO PROUD OF..... GO TO JAIL BUDDY... AND STOP CRYING,,, YOU MADE A MISTAKE THEREFORE, PAY YOUR CONSEQUENCES..

bostnkid

sad.he's never been the same since the day we stormed the beach.

U.S.C.

I think re-hab should be mandatory for all people like him. What is jail going to do? An addiction is awful. Get help buddy. I hope the Judge sends you to Promises. You are a talented actor and it's a shame you are messed up b/c of drugs.

Rob

It is a shame he didn't go to CMA, that might have prevented it getting so bad for him.
Hopefully he will find his way there and his judge will find it in her to give him one more chance.

sighman

Hire Opri!

Snarksnarksnark

Put on your big boy skivvies and deal with it, Tom.

Avamp1

Send his butt to the slammer!! That's the best way to kick the ol' habit

lucky

Sad.... meth is the devil

just a girl

How pathetic!! Man up and face your consequences...Paris did!

J Doe

paris DENIED DENIED DENIED DENIED ever banging with this guy, she denied she ever met and knew him.

lo and behold an undoctored picture of him and paris turns up taken at a party at his house,

he said after a party all the guest had left and he walks into another room in his house, he had turned off all the lights in his house and theres paris sittin in a chair flicking a lighter on and off...tryin to be all sexy.

he banged her.and paris STILL denies ever hooking up with tom sizemore

tom told everyone bout that night

ANOTHER aqaintance of paris who's life is wrecked....
PARIS HAS A WAY OF RUINING OTHER PEOPLES LIVES!

NOW SHES IN THE POKEY...KARMA !

Gummo Felcher

Look at what meth does to your face!!!!

Inspector Gadget

Hospitals, Institutions, Death ............ Dear Tom did you forget that JAIL is also part of this common phrase that I KNOW you have heard before.

I hope now you have gotten the gift of willingness sufficient to pursue your recovery.

common sence

It is refreshing to see some celebs taking responsibillty for their slips and falls
in life most of us dont have to do it in such a high profile ,open to the public way .
I think Mr.Sizemore is doing something a lot of other celebs in his state are not doing,,and that is he is willing to humilliate himself by telling the truth about his condition!
I applaud you Tom,no one wants to go to jail for harming them self the drug is the enemy not you ,you have an gifted talent to act!! stay strong

Harriett

SEE PEREZ HILTON NAKED!

HE DID SOME NUDE PHOTOGRAPHS FOR A GAY CRUISING WEBSITE BEFORE HE WAS FAMOUS - AND THEY HAVE MADE THEIR WAY ONLINE!!!

HIS PENI5 IS UNSURPRISINGLY SMALL. GO HERE TO SEE THESE BEFORE THEY ARE REMOVED:

WWW.VERYVULGAR.COM

(OR JUST CLICK MY NAME!)

anonymous

Quit acting like a girl and carry your druggy a&* to jail, just like Paris did. You have been given so many chances and you blew it. The average Joe would have been put in jail.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments