Wacko Anna Nicole Judge Quits the Court

6/19/2007 12:16 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Judge Larry Seidlin, the crazy Florida judge who cried when he ruled where Anna should be buried, has resigned from the bench.
Judge Seidlin

The buzz is -- he's making a deal for a TV court show. Before the Anna case, Seidlin's rep told Harvey Levin the judge's dream was to have his own show.

In a letter obtained by CNN, Seidlin tells Florida Governor Charlie Crist that he plans to pursue opportunities in "the educational system, the media and non-profit organizations."

Standards are badly needed.

TMZ can simply block the Sara/Daphne or the ISP's fouling up the site pretending to be them.

jProud American Author

No loss to Florida. This guy wanted to be a star instead of doing his job as a court of the law. He was disapointing to all of us Floridians. He will not be missed.

MarkToronto

The judge has a slightly eccentric personality that I enjoy. I like him.

I'd like to see the show.

Good luck.

X

Seidlin was funny but certainly not professional but I think he has a good heart all in all...

oxyclean

Love the judge!
I'd commit a sweet little crime to hear him teach me a lesson anytime!

Allred Tree

TMZ really needs to monitor these posts.

Could the X-RAYS of ANNA that were found recently in the trash at the condo building where Judge Seidlin resides have anything to do with the timing of his decision?

I will not watch ANY T.V. program that he is involved with after seeing the gross miscarriage of justice he allowed in his court.

just asking

Move over Judge Judy... here comes the Judge

Larry wanna a cracker?

He's a disgrace to the bench, Florida should be relieved he's gone.

I wouldn't be at all surprised to see Seidlin glum on to HK$ and his little buddy, Birkhead. Greed attracts greed and I can see these three shady characters conspiring to further exploit Dannielynn. Pimps and publicity whores-- all.

Larry wanna a cracker?

Seidlin "funny"???

Guess that's what people are looking for nowadays -- entertainment.
Screw the Law, right?

ugh

(Thankfully, I'm able to escape this country for several months a year. Shameful how Americans have become so damn vacuous and downright BIZARRE.)

Della

Good for you, Judge!

Mary T.

This JUDGE belongs on the FUNNY FARM EWS MEDIA STATION.....Where he can talk to the animals..........

kittytoes

This guy will have his own courtroom TV show before the year is out. He hammed it up in front of the cameras and the networks just can't resist! Oh brother!

DK

I know I will NEVER watch his show. He is an idiot and made a circus out of the justice system in regards to the Anna burial. He should have done the DNA on the spot-that would have ended the whole thing in less than a weeks time. Instead he drug it on for publicity and to get on tv which has happened. His show will never make it...

Boo Hoo

Why couldn't he of quit about 6 months ago?

Mission

Judge Larry Seidlin!! I hope this means you are getting your own show. :)

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments