Chachi

45 and Single?

6/20/2007 8:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

San Fernando Valley lothario Scott Baio, who has allegedly had his way with numerous Hollywood honeys -- including Heather Locklear, Pamela Anderson, Denise Richards and Nicollette Sheridan -- is now 45 and still single. What?

0619_baio_mingasson-1
Chachi, seen here with pal Jason Hervey (Wayne on "Wonder Years"), is now joining the rank ranks of Flava Flav and Bret Michaels on VH1 to search for a soulmate. The show will follow Baio as he tries to find himself while enduring a mid-life crisis, wondering why he's still single and unable to settle down -- not even with his current girlfriend, Renee. Walk away, Renee!

Baio has agreed to fully surrender the next eight weeks of his life to exhaustive introspection with a life coach, Dr. Alison Arnold, otherwise known as "Doc Ali." Doc Ali will try to get to the core of his problem, and Scott will be forced to revisit some ex-girlfriends -- and take a vow of celibacy.

If the lengthy list of Scotty's beam-ups is true, a vow of celibacy might not stick!

dude

This dude is alright, he has managed to stay out of the lime light like alot of other troubled child stars.

chuck

MAYBE HE LIKES MEN BETTER THAN WOMEN AND DOESN'T KNOW IT YET!!

BETTYB

I once read that he gave Pamela Anderson car mats for a birthday present. No wonder he's still single if he's that cheap!

BitsyBoo

I think this will be a treat for Scott's fans. Ratings have shown that Americans love "reality" shows. For a person to have a Life Coach is nothing new. They used to be called "Mom" or "Dad"..lol.

Izzybella

Scott is HOT, still HOT, & I wouldn't mind watching him. Hollywood obviously has no need for him in regular shows & he doesn't have the talent for a movie so the only thing left, besides appearances at auto shows (oh wait, they don't want him either), or touring the county fairs during the summer, is reality T.V. Hey, we all know that the women "vying" for his attention only want to be discovered by Hollywood & this is a last ditch attempt for Scott to show he has some acting talent left because we all know in the end, he won't be with anyone. That's my story & I'm sticking to it!!

CarKent

He is ugly and has freakish fish eyes. That is why he is still single.

Cyndie

Cyndie loves Chachi

just me

I think it is good to avoid marriage nowadays. With 50% of 1st marriages and more than 60% of 2nd marriages ending in divorce these days, I think it is better for a man not to marry. Too many women nowadays consider marriage useful only as a means for divorce and consider divorce an entrepreneurial opportunity. The only sure way to avoid divorce is to avoid marriage. Scott is doing well.

Bob

What a Douche!

K in CO

#15 Jeff - That is what I'd always heard too - that he was gay.

Tinabeana

Leave the guy alone. He's done nothing to bring all this hate on him. Back in the day he was quite hot and even today he is extremely handsome. I have to give him credit for not ending up in and out of rehab like so many celebs do. His big "offense" is having a high opinion of himself and being a Romeo. I will watch his show and cheer him on. And BTW I have a brother 47 who has never married and he is far from gay. I can't believe how even in this day age how judgemental people are.

babygirl

Scott Baio is still single- wished I had known before I went and got married again-JK, Scott Baio has always been a star that I have adored and never waivered from adoring-Good luck in his new adventure I hope he finds the love that I have found.

Rump

I Love Chachi! Give me a call!

nohos

Does the CDC know he's escaped? Hide your daughters!

Standards are badly needed.

A lot of you are missing the point. A greater number of men are older bachelors, and I get the feeling that past heartthrob Baio would like to have settled down and have a family. He is courageously going to deconstruct his past publicly to perhaps figure out why this didn't happen for him, and how to break through his inability to settle down, and proceed from here so that it perhaps does. I know a lot of great bachelors who might benefit from any insight such a show might provide. This is not our parents' or grandparents generation, (long term marriages) and IMHO I don't think it hurts anybody to take an introspective look at this topic. If you don't care, don't watch. I think it could be an interesting concept. Too many naysayers, so they must be on to something. I think I'll look for it and watch it.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments