Tom and Suri Do France the Same Way

6/20/2007 12:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

It was a long day for Suri Cruise yesterday, and after she achieved her own Mission: Possible, taking her first public steps, all she wanted was the comfort of daddy Tom's arms. She already has his haircut.

The world's tiniest and most adorable Scientologist (Suri) took a breather on a beach in the South of France after a strenuous day of ambulation. Just look at that expression on her face -- yeah, I'm so over walking today. What's next?

Welcome to the Fun House

Why are they all morphing into the same person??? It is so creepy. I feel so bad for KH- I have loved her since the Dawson's Creek days, and I hate that she is being swallowed up by this nut job. When they get divorced in 10 years because he wants more babies and she gets smarter, they will divorce. He will be fine but she will never recover- she will always be Tom Cruise's vacant-eyed ex-wife.

rminva

What is wrong with you people - calling a one year old child such ugly names!!

Her parents may be a bit off kilter, but she is adorable!!

ANNA

I just watched the video & YES they are at the beach & Katie was VERY AWARE of the cameras!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TOTAL PHOTO OPT.!!! TOO BAD people are buying into these TWO'S SHAM LIFE!!

Stormie

WHAT A BEAUTIFUL BABY~& EVEN THOUGH I'M NOT A TOM CRUISE FAN HE DOES LOOK SO FATHERLY~LEAVE HIM A LONE & LET HIM ENJOY THIS BEAUTIFUL CHILD THAT THEY HAVE. ALSO, HOLD THE COMMENTS ON KATIE BEING PREGNANT AGAIN. DID YOU SEE HER IN THAT BATHING SUIT~SHE'S BEAUTIFUL.

anthonysdreamgirl**

Boy, JENNIFER, you seem to know alot about what Tom and Katie do and think. Do you know them personnally? Very insightful... haha, you sound like a jealous joke...

Go To Jail Paris

Tom, time to come out of the closet!!!!!

Free your inner gay self!!!!!!!!

Tom, admit the gay in you!!!!!!!!

Go Tom Go!!!! Release the love of men you desire!!!!!

duke

You people who see a picture and assume the picture is some valid way to judge how happy these morons are, really cracks me up. THESE ARE JUST PUBLICITY SHOTS, FOLKS! Cripes, even all the hooey these stars put out is from their well-paid publicity people. Jennifer is so right, all that BS from tom sounds so phony, same with Katie, all this BS is being churned out by their publicity machine. Think Katie will be married to this moron forever? Guess again. Katie will join the ranks of all of Tom's other ex's, and she will be wealthy and probably childless, just like Nicole. There is mothing genuine or sincere about these two, and everything they say sounds too phony and stilted. Tom is definitely not at ease with Katie, and that is quite obvious in many photos. It's as if Tom is thinking, "Well, I should stand here, I guess I will take her arm, guide her a little, um, smile a lot, yeah, that's good........SO totally theatrical and rehearsed all of it.

anthonysdreamgirl**

Oh, Ok, Diamond Lil, you know...Do you know them personally? Baby Suri seems to be a good actress for her age - MORON!

ANNA

LMAO!! These two are pumping the publicity machine with photo opts. & SOme of you people are buying into it!! WAKE UP PEEPS THIS WAS SET UP!!

ken

I still don't like Tom at all.
Check Popsugar today there are some Suri photos .
Suri looks like Tom and Katie.
Shiloh looks like Brad and Angelina.
Both of them are TOOOO CUTES.

duke

Andrea, YOU sound way too pissed off considering Jennifer just says what everyone else says, I think you are probably an alien employee of Tom the Alien and are paid to stalk sites like this pissing on the truth about your freak alien boss. Move on, Andrea, if Tom can't take the truth he can piss off.

Jennifer, you hit the nails right on their heads about the alien dorks from Hollyweird. And that's obviously why Andrea is in such a snit.

Wow.

Okay...I've got a question for all you people who think that this is a photo-op - what the hell are they supposed to do? See a camera and say they can't hold their daughter because idiots like you are going to think that they're just trying to get good press?? If I were them, I wouldn't give a crap if there were cameras around. I'd hold my kids too. And if you wouldn't, your not that great of a parent. The way I look at it: if you take your pubic image that seriously to the point where you won't hold your child in pubic - you have a problem. This is a beautiful picture. Suri is very cute, and Tom seems like a good Father.

duke

Alien Hunter, you are SO right! I thought the same thing myself. Thanks!

TDR

I think this family is GREAT and the seem very happy regardless of what anyone has to say!

Whatever

Suri is not a cute baby at all but you can tell Tom Cruise is an excellent dad. He spends time with his children and is active in their lives. His Klingon forehead having ex-wife has forgotten she had kids as soon as she married her alcholic husband. She is never with them and is only concerned about her drug addict and her career. So I say GO Tom, forget those haters!