Tom and Suri Do France the Same Way

6/20/2007 12:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

It was a long day for Suri Cruise yesterday, and after she achieved her own Mission: Possible, taking her first public steps, all she wanted was the comfort of daddy Tom's arms. She already has his haircut.

The world's tiniest and most adorable Scientologist (Suri) took a breather on a beach in the South of France after a strenuous day of ambulation. Just look at that expression on her face -- yeah, I'm so over walking today. What's next?

Go To Jail Paris

But isn't Tom Cruise gay?

Go To Jail Paris

Tom Cruise is most certainly gay

Wow.

for real # 72: Excellent, EXCELLENT point. What are they supposed to do? Not take their kid out in public?? That's right, keep her locked up in the house so she never gets to see the world outside. Then people would bitch that they're not good parents for not taking her out.

WAKE UP PEOPLE: OF COURSE THERE ARE GOING TO BE PICTURES OF FAMILIES IN PUBLIC. IT'S NOT FOR "GOOD PRESS", IT'S BECAUSE THEY'RE REGULAR FAMILIES HAVING A GOOD TIME OUTSIDE.

Lindy Lou

I hate to say it........but she is adorable and it looks like she loves her Mom and Dad.

Go To Jail Paris

Of course Tom is gay

Go To Jail Paris

I know Tom is GAY

Go To Jail Paris

I've been with Tom Cruise and I'm a gay man

duke

For Real, get real Tom and Katie, but especially Tom, it's all about image and feel-good publicity shots to feed the public. That IS what it is all about for these vapid people, feeding the public what they want the public swallowing. And they count on people like you to gobble up every morsel with gusto. So do it, but don't criticize those who understand how these "stars" use tons of publicity fools to scam the public into believing whatever they want the public believing. The Tom and Katie cult zombies are just too plastic to be believed. Not our fault.

Go To Jail Paris

Yes, my husband is gay, but nothing wrong with marrying a gay man.

Movie Ticket Buyer

Suri is a very beautiful baby girl, and most likely will be a stunner when she is grown. One look and you can see the love shared between Tom, Katie and Suri. The American Family....good for them!!

anthonysdreamgirl**

hey Alien Hunter, Tom "can't take the truth?" From who? People who don't even know him? Lol, yeah, I'm on the "inside" as much as you are. And I'm not angry...It's just a joke the way people are so indignant on what's going on in their lives - when you all just sound like a bunch of angry jealous onlookers... And just because EVERYONE says it doesn't make it true. Oh, and I'll try my best to move on. lol, I am as much of an employee of Tom, as you are of telling the "truth" about him. What a joke. Get a life and your own opinion.

Wow.

With all these 'gay' comments going around, I'm kinda starting to wonder what high school let their kids out early...

Go To Jail Paris

Yes, I'm gay but that is my daughter Suri!!
I will admit I'm gay when I'm done making films.

Go To Jail Paris

Stop calling my daddy gay and mommy thunder thighs!
Daddy only kissed uncle Sam with his tongue and that doesn't make him gay!
Mommy has thick thighs because she is big boned!
Please stop

sam

SHE'S DEAD RINGER FOR KATIE!