Tom and Suri Do France the Same Way

6/20/2007 12:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

It was a long day for Suri Cruise yesterday, and after she achieved her own Mission: Possible, taking her first public steps, all she wanted was the comfort of daddy Tom's arms. She already has his haircut.

The world's tiniest and most adorable Scientologist (Suri) took a breather on a beach in the South of France after a strenuous day of ambulation. Just look at that expression on her face -- yeah, I'm so over walking today. What's next?

Wow.

YAY CONNIE! Finally a few people with some realistic opinions!

Go To Jail Paris

Nothing wrong with being gay Tom. You need to step up and be honest with yourself.
Don't be like Rock Hudson and live your whole life in secret about being gay

Gay Pride

boredatwork

Tom & Katie's baby is soooo beautiful. That child definelty hit the genetic lottery!

Go To Jail Paris

It's no wonder Tom Cruise is gay. It's just a matter of time when he comes out of the closet.

duke

Nice to see space cadet Tom Cruise is getting his money's worth out of his publicity people. What a stupid job they have, having to sit on these blogs for a jerk like Tom Cruise. Earth to publicity crew - don't sound so angry, it's a dead giveaway. ROTFLMAO!

Tom is ecstatic about fatherhood because he thinks having a litter of space aliens will prove is isn't gay.

Lisa

What a great photo. The only thing that bothers me is that I never see hiim with his two other children. Seems like he goes everywhere with Katie and Suri, but his other children are like the "stepchildren" that are forgotten. Hope I'm wrong.

Go To Jail Paris

Gay and Tom Cruise go together like peanut butter and jelly

XD Lol

Suri is as cute as a button.

Go To Jail Paris

Yes, I'm alien from the planet Ork. You know my roommate Mindy. Tom came with me from Ork to Earth. He is my lover and yes we are gay. If you flew all the way from Ork in an egg, you'd be loving on Tom too!

Brandee

It's funny how some of your are saying "leave them alone" blah blah blah

This is not a fansite. Positive and negative comments are acceptable here.

Tom likes it in the pooper. No question about that. He's also insane. That's not negativity, guys. That's just fact. I only tell it like I see it.

Go To Jail Paris

Tom is so gay and one day like Rock Hudson, he will admit he's gay during his dying last days on the planet earth.

We love you GAY Tom!!! We love your pee pee stick and the alien twins as well!

K in CO

OMG what a cutie-patootey!

mk

she is adorable
and he is a good dad
problem is there give off this strange aura its almost spooky
i think the guys gay why hasnt he been caught in the act yet

Go To Jail Paris

I wonder if because Tom has small feet and because he's so short if he has a small weenie. I wonder if Tom's small weenie would feel like it's in space when he's inside Katie because she's so huge.

I wonder when Tom will admit he's gay.

Go To Jail Paris

I love Tom Cruise. He's my man and we've secretly been together for a few years now. He told me he won't come out of the closet until his 5 year contract with Katie is up.