Black Shrinks to Paris: What About the Other Dings?

6/21/2007 5:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Paris HiltonParis Hilton may have a new calling -- which may erroneously presuppose that she had an old one -- as a prison treatment consultant! Socialite psychosociologist!

The Southern California Association of Black Psychologists is asking Paris Hilton to speak out and help change the treatment of the very same people with whom she shared the mental ward earlier this month. Bunkmate brainpower!

In the letter obtained by TMZ, they address complaints they've received from L.A. County Jail inmates and their relatives, who are upset about the "special treatment" Hilton is receiving for her mental problems. The letter also asks county officials to provide the same specialized care and treatment for other inmates with similar mental ailments.

Paris did say she was looking to get more involved with a cause ...

Previous 15 Comments | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9

Fizy

Black people use the "N" word left and right and it doesn't seem to be a problem at all! Listen to any crappy rap latley?

Fizy

I am afraid for Paris's life! From what I have read here today, you sick bastards are a danger! I just can't believe that you can degrade and hate someone the way you do. Paris was commited for her crime, and served her time, and that should be the end. Move on! What the hell is up with this Herpes thing and Racial thing. Can you see that it should stop? You can't hate someone because she was a lucky baby to be born to rich parents. She had nothing to do with that. As far as the Hilton family goes, I would bet you that they have probably spent millions of dollars on charitys! You should look into that before you start bitching!

Fizy

You damned people are SO worried about this girls money!!! She was born rich. It's not her fault. It's the only life she knows. SO!!!! Do I detect a major jealousy issue here? Well get over it. She did the crime and she did the time. Move on to someone else now!

krmk

Fitzy - I agree with you completely! And, I hope that Paris replaces Rosie on The View..........it would boost their ratings and she would be great - I would start watching The View again if Paris is on. Paris has served her time just as she said she would do. I truly believe she has learned and grown from the experience. You are right about her family - they have no doubt contributed millions to charities. Those Paris bashers need to examine their own lives before saying such hateful and hurtful things about a young woman who is talented, works hard, beautiful and made a mistake and paid for it.....I am a true fan of Paris now and wish her health, happiness and love. If she were my granddaughter, I would be very proud of her.

krmk

I meant to type Fizy not Fitzy (these dang bifocals). So Fizy I agree with your comments completely.

Previous 15 Comments | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9