Kelly Clarkson

Desperate to Breakaway

6/21/2007 11:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Kelly Clarkson just can't catch a frickin' break these days.

The singer, who just canceled her concert tour over low ticket sales, had the misfortune of getting locked out of her car last night just as she was engulfed by a paparazzi storm. Damn childproof locks!

After dining with Reba McEntire at Koi -- where the country legend announced the two will be performing a duet together on an upcoming album -- Little Miss Clarkson retreated to her SUV ... well, she tried to. With the keys not working on the passenger door, photogs began bombarding Clarkson with questions about her plagued album and scrapped tour -- the original "American Idol" became very visibly uncomfortable.

Desperate to get the hell out of there, Clarkson booked it for the open driver's side door and crawled over into the passenger side. As the frustration mounted, Clarkson let out an expletive, followed by a recovery, "love you!" to all her fans. Moments later, her driver finally whisked her away.

mkhayes

Kelly was very plesant and even funny during this video. I think she always carries herself well in the eye of the media. The new album speaks for itself. Buy it and listen. Her song-writing is great and will continue to get even better with time. I applaud her for taking charge of her career and doing the projects that she wants to do. That can't be easy for a 25 year old woman in the music business. Rock on Kelly!

rachel

TMZ did yall lose your eyeglasses or somethin cuz kelly was being gracious and kind. thats prbly the nicest a celeb has ever been with the papps. anyway her new album is pretty awesome and TMZ you better find those eyeglasses before you get too old!!

Stormy

Still making up stories TMZ??? You're Tabloid Trash!!

Anni

gosh you write "uncomfortable" when she was all smiles and joking. you write driver when it's her brother - you don't know that even I know it and I'm not a fan it just needs a glance at him. Next time if you want to write crap about someone do it with Paris who is really a waste, and leave people who don't want to spend their lives smoking cocain and getting into clubs alone. even your readers say the video does not match your fake and stupid writing here.

kim suck

FIRST AND WHO CARES!!!!!??

smilesarefree

American Idol....R,I.P.

jProud American Author

Kelly is an amazing talent. I can't imagine the scrutiny she has to go through in this business. I hope that she gets back on tour soon. I will keep her in my prayers.

Ali

Her head got way too big... She is going back to where she came from.She got a little bit of fame and it went straight to the head. Bye Kelly.

Geno's World

Kelly has been going through some tough times, but it's good to see her still smiling! No word yet on whether she will be joining some shows on the American Idol tour. But the buzz is big!

Cat Stevns

The reason Kelly has low ticket sales is cuz she is not much to look at. She is fat and out of shape with no boobs. I guess big talent alone is not enough these days! the ugly duckling also has an attitude problem. Kelly go get some plastic surgery!

getting tired of crap

I have always believed that AI is nothing but a popularitry contest for people who can't make it without a big money net. Guess I' m being proven right.

jon bell

Great article on her new album

Dark Knight

No matter what the others say Kelly I think you are still hot. If I would have been there I would have taken care of the paparrazi for you. If you need a bodyguard let me know.

Roy Gates

Visibly upset? C'mon, TMZ. Quit making stuff up.

BOycott

PISSED ABOUT PARIS GETTING 1 MILLION FOR INTERVIEW ON TODAY SHOW.?..

LET THEM KNOW