Liza

Loved Chachi?!!?!?!!

6/21/2007 1:11 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Believe it or not, "Superbabies: Baby Geniuses 2" is not the worst thing Scott Baio has been in.

0621_liza_scott_tmz-1
TMZ has learned that along with blonde bombshells like Pam Anderson, Heather Locklear and Nicollette Sheridan, the 45-year-old '80s TV hunk once bumped uglies with Liza Minnelli! You heard correctly. Liza with a WHAT?!!

We're told by extremely well-placed sources that Baio and the 61-year-old re-assembled diva spent a night together years ago and made beautiful, er, music together. Charles in charge!

Who knew David Gest had Scott Baio's sloppy seconds?!

legal

Lisa and a scum bag went to AA meetings together. There was nothing between those two. Just common adictions

CALLMEJULS

Wha'chu talkin bout Willis?!

Mary T.

Where you Stone Cold Drunk????????????

jProud American Author

Oh geez. Thank you for the thought TMZ. Ewwwww. I wonder if Tony Danza's marriage broke up because Ole Liza was visiting him all the time when he did his show in New York too. What a gag thought. I love my life.

pattie in cali

i could have gone my whole life not knowing this. how nasty is that???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Flavor Flav

Damn it....I just lost my lunch. You suck TMZ!

DebbieSC

DISGUSTING and HILARIOUS at the same time !!!!

whynot

yuck!! eewww!!! gross!!!! there's not enough tequelia in mexico for that!!!

getting tired of crap

Eyyyyyy. I thought I taught you better than that.

Sarah Silverman SUCKS!

Deny it Chachi...even if it is true! I'm still getting flashbacks of Liza and David Gest sealing their nuptials with that.....I want to say kiss...but it was more like he was
trying to swallow her in front of all the guests at their wedding. It still makes me feel uncomfortable just thinking about it.

LaLaFabulous

oh liza!

check out our blog!!

LALAFABULOUS.COM

www.lalafabulous.com

www.lalafabulous.com

myspace.com/lalalafabulous.com

Jen

The key words here are YEARS AGO. Don't any of you remember Liza from her Arthur days. She was no Pamela Anderson, but she was the realistically attractive girl who won the guy over the rich barbie looking girl. You people can be so cruel.

Kerravon

Why is TMZ attacking Liza Minnelli so venomously? Why would you report this at all?

At least it isn't another Hilton non news item.

TMZ used to be fun; now it's just rediculous and hurtful.

I won't be back.

Kristen

i can see none of you are stopping to realize THIS IS A GOSSIP WEBSITE. who says there's any truth behind it? people make up stories all the time to start stuff, are you not aware of this?

just because tmz posted it, doesn't mean it's the truth.

nick

Sounds to me he is in the closest and is very gay. Hope for me yet with him.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments