Sharon Stone Cracks in China

6/21/2007 1:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

49-year-old Sharon Stone decided to go au naturel for the Shanghai International Film Festival yesterday -- her basic instinct might be a little off.

The original crotch-flasher scared dazzled locals as she chatted and mingled at the event. This was Stone's second bare-skin appearance in a week -- she was snapped topless last Friday, soaking up the rays in France.

Maybe it's time to start covering up, girl.

Delaware

SHe has no talent whatsoever, ever since she flashed her crotch in Basic Instinct she has not done too much of value, I will give her Casino, but she is no more talented than Lindsay, Brittney or Paris...................she needs to go away...please

lucky

some of you people that spew all this hate need to go away. Go be unhappy by yourselves its getting old.

vgdc

she looks her actual age! what a relief to see her brave enough to be herself. some ageist comments happening here...everyone grows older...

Cynic

I'm sorry, but I can't even look at Sharon Stone anymore without thinking of that episode of News Radio where Jimmy James (Stephen Root) went on e-bay to bid on "the beaver from Basic Instinct". Hahahahaha! At her age, she needs to keep the naughty bits covered, even the upper ones, especially since she's a mommy. And I have no problem with the "natural" look, but for a big media event like a film festival, I would think she'd pull out the old cosmetics case and work a little Max Factor magic.

greeneyedlass

Jesus TMZ...you catch an INSTANT in time of someone not wearing makeup...who is 49 friggin years old. First off NO ONE looks perfect all the time in photographs (even with makeup) then you tear her apart for having the confidence to not wear makeup. How old are you 12? No wait, you must be at least 18 to work....regardless you're jeuvenile.

whoa!!!!

I know that we shouldn't be uptight about how we look and that beauty is on the inside BUT......... I wish this beauty would have STAYED INSIDE.
She looks like she just had a resurfacing done on her face. Sharon, I think you need to heal before going out again girl. You look about 70 NOT 49

Missy

Sharon Stone, are you sure TMZ, that person looks like she's been rode hard. She must use tons of Make-up.......

annie

who ever said she could act in the first place?? she only got famous because she flashed thingie. someone put a bag over her head before she scares the children

Naners

Come on people! She is a human being just like you and I. So what if she goes somewhere without makeup. You see her in the MOVIES! With heavy MAKEUP on. Give her a break. They are playing a ROLE in the movies. I would look like a million bucks too if I had a makeup artist and special lighting and a wardrobe to match.

Rockmelon

egads! For a moment I thought something was wrong with my eyes!

Cassey

OMG it dosent even look like her. Either that isnt really her or shes totally freaking nasty! ugh!

annab

well, i have seen her on talk shows, and she is ALWAYS bragging about herself. she said once that her ageless beauty was in the genes. LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

Sisterhood

Sharon stone is a huge sex symbol in France, as well as internationally.
Being confident enough to go out without a "MASK" on should be applauded!!!!!!!
She look GORGEOUS for her age!
Lets see how you'll look after years of caking on makeup, underwire bras that restrict the lymphatic system, which is a MAJOR cause of breast cancer.
As for make up - you have no idea the chemicals that you're using - natural keeps you ALIVE!!!!
Lets see how you'd fair with no make up???? hmmmm??????
Spread the LOVE!

Brenda

NO MATTER HOW OLD I GET I WILL NEVER LET MYSELF GO LIKE THAT.
SHE LOOKS HORRIBLE!

Victoria Garza

All you dumb asses that don't think before you talk or type. Why don't you look in a mirror. Give alittle credit for SS career. Oh yeah, all these high school comments are from LA. NO wonder. Where your comments and you born from a dog? OH yeah, that's right, all those shallow dumb ass that don't know a word more than five letters, and born from dogs. Have a heart and eat something already!. Sharon Stone is and had a wonderful career! I haven't seen your dumb ass face on tv or on the silver screen. Stupid jerks that live among slim in a gutter. Hahahahahaha

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments