Jenny McCarthy Gets Fingered

6/22/2007 1:36 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Jenny McCarthy landed at JFK on Thursday, sporting some curiously blinged-out baggage on her left ring finger. Paging passenger Mrs. Jim Carrey?!

The former Playmate has been dating funnyman turned wannabe serious actor Jim Carrey since last year. Maybe they are engaged. Maybe they aren't. Do you even care?

Joe Mama

First?!?!?!?

sl600amg

first !!!!!!!!!!

CALLMEJULS

Good for them!

so what?

They have sworn to never marry but it could be a "promise" ring. I think they make a great couple.

brian scott miller

How can one woman be so hot and so skanky at the same time?!

SlappDaddy

As long as they don't re-produce.

Bob

I would so bone her

JENNIFER ANNISTON LITE

TR. KNIGHT SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LITERALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dee

I don't really care, These hollywood stars are saying "I do" to anyone who purposses and than filing for a divorce six months later. Since they both tried marriage once even twice for carey than they shouldn't try it again. If there happy as a couple they shouldn't take it any further because once they say "I do" it goes all down the drain.

Spending all that money and inviting guest for what? So everyone can laugh and say " I knew it wouldn't last".

Oh please, can people get married once and if it doesn't work out that is it. You don't need a paper to prove your happy and your sticking by someone you love.

It will be less messy and cost less just to stay together.

Ado

I agree they will never get married, she has said over and over. THEY WILL NEVER GET MARRIED AGAIN!

mnez

I love jenny and her books!!!! I think its just a promise ring also, she doesnt want to get married again !!!!

Ratta !

I care... I have always liked Jim Carrey a lot. He has done some really good films. He is very cute too. Love the long hair he's sporting these days. He has had relationships with some beautiful and talented women in Hollywood. I guess they weren't the one. If Jenna is what makes him happy then I'm really glad he has her. They do look happy together. She deserves respect if only for that. She is looking better and healthier than she did not so long ago too. I think it also shows a good judge of character and intelligence on his part that he wouldn't hold her provocative past against her. I hope it's serious. I hope they are getting engaged. I hope they get a happily ever after.

Brandee

That's sort of a tasteless headline, TMZ.

Me

Do I even care? No, I don't care. I never found him funny at all, and I wish WW had another spokesperson.

Patty

12 you are far from first, but I do find it kinda funny how yall race to be the FIRST to a gossip site so you can mark FIRST! HAHAHAHA Retards

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments