Jenny McCarthy Gets Fingered

6/22/2007 1:36 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Jenny McCarthy landed at JFK on Thursday, sporting some curiously blinged-out baggage on her left ring finger. Paging passenger Mrs. Jim Carrey?!

The former Playmate has been dating funnyman turned wannabe serious actor Jim Carrey since last year. Maybe they are engaged. Maybe they aren't. Do you even care?

stephanie

No, I don't care.
Carrey's last movie bombed (although it was an interesting concept) and he's starting to look pretty old.

So I don't care about them, but I care enough to send this comment.
Now that's crazy.

Traycee

I love them together. They're so cute! If they're engaged, married, or still dating...I'm happy for them. I love me some Jenny McCarthy! :)

audrey

I CARE AND SO SHOULD YOU, YOU FRIGGIN' MORONS! IF WE DIDN'T CARE YOU WOULDN'T HAVE A JOB! JUST DO YOUR JOB AND STOP TRYING TO BE CUTE!!!!

kollz

Here's what I want to know - with all the pictures of her floating around, why do we NEVER see her with her kid?

chin chin

FIRST!!!!!

YUCK

She looks miserable. Her son is severely autistic. So I don't think they'll reproduce again !

YUCK

to Sunshine - That's why, maybe she hides Evan?? There is a pic of him with Jenny (google his name or hers) and his head looks large. Poor child. I guess the diagnosis was devastating for her.

Ed

I dont see how they can have decent sex. all they will do is make stupid faces at one another. Especially jenny the goon Mccarthy. If they had a baby it will probably be born making dumb ass faces.

Lady Kemet

Guaranteed--- at TMZ you'll find the nastiest,meanest people with nothing better to
do but to judge someone they know only through the internet and magazines.
No doubt if confronted in person they wouldn't do more than squeak without
a computer to hide behind. SO sad.

Terry

I care that even with my Microsoft magnifying glass that ring is too darn small.

Terry

# 24 "Get-A-Life-You-Bozos"

Guaranteed some idiot who already knows TMZ has "some" mean people clicks into the site regardless to release some self righteous wisdom and (yawn) never fails to leave departing original words few have heard before " Get a life ". Never fully understanding they themselves have just committed the very act they judge others for.

Terry

# 22 sunshine

wow I never realized she had a kid until you posted that. That's strange but I cant say I have seen her in a picture with a child.

Terry

I didn't realize she had a son let alone one with Autism.
How devastating I'm sure for her.But I imagine she copes as most would.
I guess I wouldn't want him in pictures all the time either.
You tend to be more protective of handicapped children.
So in fear of people judgeing them and they are defenseless.

Terry

Posted at 4:54PM on Jun 22nd 2007 by audrey

Audrey dear You ever think of applying for a corrections officer job?
lmao

Lady Kemet

#26 "JenL a.k.a the squeaker"
Well,now...you spanked me up good and proper there,didn't you? REALLY kicked me
down a peg or two for sure. Wow. I stand in awe at your brilliant wit.
I truly didn't know my comments would so offend you and your kind.

.......oh yeah--bite me,ya little squeaker.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments