Katie: On the Road to a Retirement Home

6/22/2007 3:24 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Katie Holmes is aging by the minute! These days Kate looks more like a grandma migrating to Boynton Beach for the winter season than a 28-year-old Hollywood hottie. Who's in the mood for an Early Bird Special at Denny's?

Holmes was spotted "early boarding" a flight in Nice, France -- sans tiny Suri and teeny Tom. The robowife wore this burnt orange leather vest last worn by Steven Tyler in Aerosmith's 1977 "Draw the Line" tour, offset by a mustard colored blowfish purse she might have found while snorkeling in those goggles.

The Cruises were in France for the wedding of fellow Scientologist/billionaire James Packer to model Erica Baxter. Party at the Scientology Celebrity Centre, baby! Then it's off to shuffleboard!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Shaylee

I think she looks beautiful, A little too thin maybe but otherwise she looks like a very classy, sophisticated woman. You go girl!!

Ter

Katie looks great. I've never posted on a blog before (debunking that I'm all over the net). Laughed out loud at being described as a flaming homo (33 year old straight woman with a "darling" daughter). And honey, if you've never been called darling, I'm sure there is a perfectly good reason for it. That is a wonderful compliment...to have a hair style or outfit or oneself be called "darling."

OK, I think I've addressed all the vitrol and hatemongers who graced us with their venom.

terry

heade

TOMSY AND KATESY HOW ABOUT A JOB LIKE DRIVING OR SOMETHING I`M IN MY 50`S BUT LOOK LIKE 20 OR THEREABOUTS ALSO I PRACTICALLY HAVE NO TEETH LEFT(YUKS) PLEASE CALL 1516 887 3482 THANKS

Sarah

She's looking so terribly skinny these days... and so old! What's happened to the poor girl?

disapointed

I am so disapointed, Katie was cute, down to earth and someone that I really enjoyed reading about and watching in movies, but what did Tom do to her??? She looks more like his mother than his young wife, he didn't embrace her youth at all. She is a knock off of Posh, which isn't someone I would want to look like. What is she going to do when Tom dies, she is going to look just as old as him, when she tries to dress her own age again people will think she has hit a mid life crisis. This poor girl has no idea how to be her own person anymore, I think Tom has done her more harm than good. She has lost all her appeal in my eyes!!

Gia

dissapointed you are right on the money. Tom is behind Katie's horrid new look. Give her a couple of years though, she'll realize Tom is an aging control freak and that Scientology is a dangerous, money-hungry cult.

Bob

SHE IS A WHACK JOB JUST LIKE THAT ;PUNK SHE IS MARRIED TO, THEY ARE BOTH WHACK JOBS

Ashley

I can't stand Tom Cruise. He is major whacko!!!

Amazed

Katie is a beautiful woman, but she has just hung out with that stone faced Posh way too long. She is way too skinny. It's good that she smiles though. More than I can say for that stuck up Posh who thinks she's all that. Who knows why??? Spice Girls sucked. Little Suri is absolutely adorable though. Gain some weight Katie!!!!!

wendy

I think katie holmes looks much better with her new style. I dont like that particular outfit but she is dressing very sleek and classy now. Her new hair cut makes her look sophisticated. I'm tired of the long stringy hair that all the actresses/models have. It's cute when your young but women don't realize that it just makes them look older. I think she looks great!!!

lake-shore.co.uk

She Looks Good

euroqueen

It is pretty sad...
horrible hairdo, all of the sudden she went from looking 15 to 49 years old.
watched a great movie just two nights ago> thank you for smoking .. I had to close my eyes during the sex scenes that involved KATIE.. she was so NOT sexy and look like she was underage!
Tom, I think you are a fantastic actor but your life choices are horrible.. Nicole Kidman was a sexy beautiful lady, this is a kid dressed up like your grandma.
I guess it is true that $$ does not make you happy after all... nor sane.

jed

This is what happens when you mix scientology, an old guy, and a bad haircut.

My grandma looks younger than her and Nana has been dead 10 years next Wednesday.

Whammer Jammer

Jeez......poor brainwashed girl......

Used to Love her

You are NOT kidding. She looks about 40 years old. It's HORRIBLE that haircut. She needs to get extenstions ASAP. UGH - so awful!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments