Lynda Carter -- A Wonder of a Woman!

6/22/2007 4:02 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Damn! The golden lasso has yanked the years right off this ageless beauty!

She's not rockin' the tights in public anymore, but 55-year-old Lynda Carter is still struttin' her stuff. Cameras caught the former "Wonder Woman" star outside the Beverly Wilshire Hotel in L.A. on Wednesday.

Lynda's parking her invisible jet at the Catalina Bar and Grill in Hollywood this weekend, where she'll be singing!

SinCity

Thank you TMZ for the article. Linda is looking great, esp. at 55! Classy and not overdone. She was hot as Wonder Woman, but I like her better w/o the gold cups and more natural looking. Does anyone know if she's involved in any coming up television or film roles? Would love to see her back in front of the camera.

Angie

A super gorgeous American Icon! Simply irreplaceable.

dude

Wow, not one negative comment by TMZ poster's. She does not look 55, not even 45. All young hollywood and music trash take note.

mike

Wow she looks great. Good to see some class on tmz.

curious girl

wow and wow again. Can't believe all the positive feedback. Most TMZ responders can be brutal. I have never seen this many positive feedbacks ever. She is a class act. I loved her in wonder woman but I love her most in her movies for Lifetime TV. She is a really classy woman and she is just as beautiful inside as she is on the outside. This is what Hollywood women should be like instead of the trashy girls that are out there today showing all of their nasty private parts. Lynda Carter is a devoted wife and wonderful mother too.
GO WONDER WOMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cleonyc

As a child I was obsessed with her, she still looks AMAZING!

chris

I've always thought Lynda was the most beautiful woman on TV. Ever. My opinion hasn't changed.

But so much of her appeal radiates from her inner beauty. She also seems so kind, truly appreciative of the Wonder Woman image and full of down-to-earth humor. And she ain't phony like so many other Hollywood types.

Producers of the big-screen Wonder Woman MUST cast Lynda in a supporting role. She is the essence of the Amazon Princess-next-door. Don't think you can just put any starlet in that part and think she can carry the film alone. There is only one true Wonder Woman.

mary

she's nice..

stop the madness

Thank you !Lynda teach the holly wood trash how to be REAL!

concerned citizen

WOW! Wonder Woman, true to the character!

The woman doesn't seem to age very much. What ever she is doing or not doing works.

Young celebs should really take a lesson from women like her.

USAisfat

Wow! Goegeous coat! Does anyone know where I can buy it? Do tell! Please!

no more celeb moms

Add me to the group. This LADY is class. My father (rest his soul) used to watch her in the 70's and comment on her eyes, my mother's running joke was that he never looked at her eyes. Young hollywood should look to this example so maybe when they are this age if they are even remembered, how are they going to be remembered?

Paulcdc-WDC

She is truly a wonder woman-I have been a fan of Lynda's for more than 30 years-through the highs and lows of her career always dedicated and supported of what she was doing-I have had the great priviledge and pleasure of being able to meet and talk with Lynda many times thought the years and it is so nice that she remembers me, even if we only chat for a second or two she is kind, warm and genuine I wish her all the best in her new act and CD-all the Best to you!!

Me

I agree with everyone...she is so beautiful! Love the coat.

fashion-addict

TMZ! please help us readers and fashion junkies know where we can get Lynda's coat! You guys are the best at digging up the info we need to know!! do your magic!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments