Paparazzi Chaos ... Over Jen Aniston?

6/22/2007 2:16 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

She's one of the biggest stars in Hollywood, but Jennifer Aniston also happens to be one of the most boring. That didn't stop paparazzi from fighting with hotel security over a shot of her driving away. Ho-hum.

Jen was leaving the Sunset Tower Hotel when a gaggle of paps jumped out to shoot her driving off in her black SUV. Hotel security fought off the photogs to clear a path for Jen to pull out, screaming, "Guys, back up. She can't get out!" You can even see one guy sprint up to her car, snap a bunch of pics, and then sprint back!

All that for Jen Aniston? *snore*

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

lori

That was SO right on. Jennifer is the most boring person in hollywood ! I really had to laugh, that was so correct. She's about as interesting as cardboard. Her personality sucks. Ever see her on an interview ? She's not just stuck on herself, she's stupid. Very inarticulate.
Gets visibly annoyed too,when other people are talking and the attention goes off of her. She's a plain TWIT. And BOY has she ever milked the whole thing with Brad. It's her ONLY publicity, and it's gone on FOREVER, that she got dumped by Brad Pitt { and obviously she bored the hell of Vince too }.

Janet

Hoo-boy! Jen got an invitation to join the Academy! They waited until she was pushing 40 to ask her to join? Damn, they invited Dakota Fanning to join at the ripe old age of 13! Angelina has been in the Academy since she was 25! So Jen finally got the nod? Guess they're scraping out the bottom of the barrel...

Oh, yeah, she keeps her private life private. That's why her lunatic publicist Huvane blabbed to all the tabs about her "new man" and as soon as the rumors started that her hot new man was a gigolo, a user and possibly gay, he's issuing denials left and right -- they aren't really an item, releasing the story was premature, yadda yadda yadda. Well, it doesn't matter now because the gigolo is in the wind. Everybody seems to dump this woman, don't they? She can't even get a dinner date; she tags along everywhere Courtney Cox and David Arquette go like a third wheel. They must be sick of the sight of her by this time.

Facts: her career is in the toilet, she has no new movie offers, and her last four movies in a row were flops. She's a lousy actress with no range and she's getting too old to play cutesy-poo ingenues any more. So what's left for her? Shilling Smartwater?

If this boring nobody has any sense, she'll take her $110 million, buy herself a desert island, and disappear on it.

Laura

This is out of the ordinary for me; I don't usually post on topics ouside of the CJ (Criminal Justice) perspective, but seeing how you're so emotionally invested - I just couldn't help myself. I'm conflicted right now; do you really think JA is boring? If so, why would you post an article about her and subsequently post comments about her ( and for some, an exorbitant amount of words)? You're using energy to type about a person who you purport to be 'boring', when in fact; you could be using that same amount of energy to further your own personal causes. World hunger, world peace, amnesty ???? Are these your causes? I have the website if you're really interested in not being 'boring' and really interested in changing the world.

Airline

Why do so many people describe Aniston as "classy"? When I think of classy I think of maybe Vanessa Redgrave, Judy Dench, Helen Mirrin. I think she's very common and has no class at all.

deb

is this wat jen gets for being average and normal,god i hate to think wat would be said about me if i was so called famous,im sensitive so id prolly kill myself :(

deb

jolie and brad do a bad thing to jen,hows this now make jen the bad one and getting critisized for wat brad did to her,hes a frickin dog,and in my eyes not the best looking

heade

ANISTON YOURE JUST SO DRAB AND A TEASE . POOR VINCY.

ethery

I am here for a purpose to learn a lesson of my weakness which is idolatry (it is like a virus, it is sickening), I had proven a case that I can not serve two masters; and to share with you that the only treatment is a power higher than ourselves. This forum is like an idolatry anonymous or a rehabilitation center which promote attachment or detachment of fan's emotional responses without medicines. G-d or your idols, whom are you gonna choose/serve?
My mission is to ascribe all the glory to the Lord. In the bible it says, "For ye see your calling, brethren, how that not many wise men after the flesh, nor mighty, nor many noble, are called: But G-d hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and G-d had chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty; And the base things of the world, and things which are despised, hath G-d chosen, yea, and things which are not, to bring to nought things that are: THAT NO FLESH SHOULD GLORY IN HIS PRESENCE. But of him are ye Christ Jesus, who G-d is made unto us wisdom, and righteousness, and sanctification, and redemption: That, according as it is written, HE THAT GLORIETH, LET HIM GLORY IN THE LORD." (1 Cor. 1:26-31)

A saint once said, "Every true child of God will be sifted as wheat, and in the sifting process every cherished pleasure which diverts the mind from God must be sacrificed. In many families the mantel shelves, stands, and tables are filled with ornaments and pictures. . . . Thus the thoughts, which should be upon God and heavenly interests, are brought down to common things. Is not this a species of idolatry? Should not the money thus spent have been used to bless humanity, to relieve the suffering, to clothe the naked, and to feed the hungry? Should it not be placed in the Lord's treasury to advance His cause and build up His kingdom in the earth?" {Mar 48.1}

"This matter is of great importance, and it is urged upon you to save you from the sin of idolatry. Blessing would come to your souls if you would obey the word spoken by the Holy One of Israel,
"Thou shalt have no other gods before Me." Many are creating unnecessary cares and anxieties for themselves by devoting time and thought to the unnecessary ornaments with which their houses are filled. The power of God is needed to arouse them from this devotion; for to all intents and purposes it is idolatry."{1NL 37.2}

"The Lord would have his people know that it was because of the idolatry of these nations, which had led them to every degree of wickedness, that he would use the Israelites as his instruments to punish them, and destroy their gods." {3SG 269.1}

Little children, keep yourselves from idols. 1 John 5:21.

ethery

133. I like how Jen fan's put Angelina down to try and make her look good, sad, sad ,sad! She obviously has to be BORING for her fans to do that. I want to know what's so fun about Jen besides the common terminology used to describe her CLASSY! Give me a break, anyone who is sprawled across Vince Vaughn's lap, while her divorce wans't finalized doesn't make her CLASSY! Not to mention Vince Vaughn was her husbands co worker in Mr. and Mrs. Smith, go CLASSY Jen! What else can you say besides CLASSY?
Posted at 4:44PM on Jun 25th 2007 by Leah
How do you know that she sprawled across Vince Vaughn's lap? They were making a movie, they might be doing a rehearsal when the camera was shot.lol But that was years ago and there were no evidence to prove it in court. ENDLESS SPECULATIONS, can you trust the pictures or media as if it is true? It is a mixed up of mere speculatons, opinions, and make believe fantasy. I see Jennifer as elegant or classy when she is dress up for pictorial shots and interviews with that hair, I like her personal style whch is unique to me. She seems to look different from each TV appearances (she will look classy, then the next day a hippie, then Marie Curie, then the other appearance as Yoko Ono and then a bad word), and I saw her grow with it because of her shows before. She is a classic act to me because I have just seen her on screen just recently when those films dated back years ago when you were too young Leah to bother. Yeah, Jen's fans were old now too (mostly 39 years old and below), they grow up with her and it is time to go, now let younger generation take hold of the throne. Hope you will understand when you reach my age Leah (I am between 39-32 bracket). Do you idolize younger than you Leah? I can't, I can consider Jennifer Aniston, Queen Elizabeth I, Mrs. Eva Braun-Hitler, Catwoman cartoon character, Medussa, and Mona Lisa AS HEROINES BECAUSE THEY WERE THE THINGS OF PAST that suited to my personal taste (it is in my eyes as I see it and your are different Leah, your thoughts and judgement can't change that- you can't change Eva Braun's personality with your words, because Eva Braun is Eva Braun -at four years old she have had a fixed personality already, anyway she is dead). LET HER REST IN PEACE.

ethery

(continuation-IDOLATRY IS A BEING A FAN OTHER THAN OF G-D part 2)
Because that, when THEY KNEW G-D, THEY GLORIFIED HIM NOT AS G-D, NEITHER WERE THANKFUL; but BECAME VAIN IN THEIR IMAGINATIONS, and THEIR FOOLISH HEART DARKENED. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools, And CHANGED THE GLORY OF THE UNCORRUPTIBLE G-D INTO AN IMAGE MADE LIKE TO CORRUPTIBLE MAN, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things. WHEREFORE G-D ALSO GAVE THEM UP TO UNCLEANNESS THROUGH THE LUSTS OF THEIR OWN HEARTS, TO DISHONOR THEIR OWN BODIES BETWEEN THEMSELVES: WHO CHANGED THE TRUTH OF G-D INTO A LIE, and
WORSHIPPED AND SERVED THE CREATURE MORE THAN THE CREATOR, WHO is blessed forever. Amen. For THIS CAUSE G-D GAVE THEM UP UNTO VILE AFFECTIONS: for EVEN THEIR WOMEN DID CHANGE THE NATURAL USE OF THE WOMAN, BURNED IN THEIR LUST ONE TOWARD ANOTHER; MEN WITH MEN WORKING THAT WHICH IS UNSEEMLY, and RECEIVING IN THEMSELVES THAT RECOMPENCE OF THEIR ERROR WHICH WAS MEET. And even as they did not like to retain G-d in their knowledge, G-D GAVE THEM OVER TO A REPROBATE MIND, to do those things which are not convenient;
(to be continued-)

ethery

WARNING: THE EXPLOSIVE TRUTH ABOUT IDOLATRY!
(IDOLATRY IS BEING A FAN OTHER THAN OF G-D)
"For therein is the righteousness of G-d revealed from faith to faith as it is written, the just shall live by faith. For the wrath of G-d is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness; Because that which may be known of G-d is manifest in them: for G-d hath shewed it unto them. For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and G-dhead; so they are without excuse: (to be continued- )

Carmen

She is a lad, but she til so boring , good for Brad to moved on with his life, se looks so arrogant.

woohoo

I always thought that if you put a wart on her chin, she would not only act like a witch but look like one too. What is with that chin?

nellie

She’s a decent woman and a good actress and beautiful!
Pitt & Jolie –their soul will burn in hell!
Both are boring and look stinky! PHEW! YUCK!

Airline

To #146: I heard a rumor that JA had a chin implant to give her face a more sophisticated elongated look rather than the fat chubby look she had as a teenager. Airline

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments