Fergie's Meth Meltdown

6/23/2007 4:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Not so Fergalicious: Black Eyed Peas' Fergie has come clean about her addiction to meth, and in this month's Self magazine, she talks about a particularly hamper-ing moment on the drug.

One time she was so paranoid on the drug that she talked to her hamper for eight hours straight. "I remember thinking somebody was inside of it, going to come and get me, so I was talking to the person who was crawling in the hamper," she admits. Now that's a bad trip!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Tanganyika

Fergie is such a talented female and I apperciate her honesty concering her meth addiction. First of all this is nothing new at all. Fergie came clean with her meth addiction a while ago. I new about it for at least a year. Also Fergie did not become Fergie until after her meth addiction. I never even heard of Wild Orchard. Just like many of the talented individulas out there she overcame obstacles, challeneges. Now if you want to talk about some one messing up thier life at the height of thier career...try Whitney Houston. You mistakes in the past make and shape you for today

sophie

so thats why her face looks like that..even with all the surgery you can still tell she was on drugs..

Mike Miller

DONT DO IT VERY DANGEROUS

christy

I LOVE FERGIE!!!! I think that it is so brave of her to have came out about even if it was a long time ago!! I myself have been there and recovered. When you finally do beat the drug, all you want to do is praise yourself about getting off the DEVIL!!!!!!(meth). So congrats to Fergie and everyone else who is done with that s***!!! NEVER DO IT IT WILL RUIN YOUR LIFE, BUT YOU CAN BEAT IT. God was the only way that I was able to have the strength to quit!!!!! Congrats

Dre

Can Meth fix those crazy eyebrows of hers???
Fergie please go see Anastasia Beverly Hills!!!!!

Dre

"Has Fergie had plastic surgery? The before and after photos from Cityrag.com indicate that she very well may have had a rhinoplasty and a browlift. Her nose looks considerably thinner and shorter in the after photo. The nose often gets shorter when it is thinned or a bump is taken off. Her brows are also excessively arched. This is most likely the result of an endoscopic browlift (short scars, less recovery than the traditional browlift), combined with some possible Botox. Her lips may be naturally fuller than most."

Rana

Fergie I love you sooooooooo much And I love all your songs and I nearly listened to all your songs and I like them all and I like every thing on you too your way of dressing and your way of walking and your kind face and even your smile and talking you're really my best singer focus you. Keep it up.

pattie in cali

i pray that fergie recovers, thats a bad way to go down, GOD BLESS

deedaas

I am having a hard time understanding why talented people with the world at their feet, would want to ruin it by taking drugs that totally broil the brain. If life is so hard as an entertainer that you need to escape through drugs, find another profession that won't be as demanding. So sorry to hear Fergie is an addict.

sassy

im waiting for some bad jokes about her talking to the hamper (( rolls eyes)))

im just glad shes clean today thanks to her hamper.

costaMesaboy

***********METH IS EXTREEMELY DANGEROUS*********WITH REAL, REAL, REAL, DANGEROUS PEOPLE*********BE AWARE************

Kelley

I admire Fergie so much for breaking her addiction and following her dream!

Fergie Rules!

sassy

your having a hard time understanding it # 4 because your not an addict.
its a rough road for an addict and i am really glad shes clean .

loveeeee your music Fergie!!! :)

pattie in cali

sometimes you lose everything, then you find out that you had everything. hopes she gets better, and learns from it, seen alot of people lose EVERYTHING, i mean, EVERY PERSON THEY LOVED.

Terry

Every town has meth stories. That's no excuse not to do laundry.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments