Fergie's Meth Meltdown

6/23/2007 4:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Not so Fergalicious: Black Eyed Peas' Fergie has come clean about her addiction to meth, and in this month's Self magazine, she talks about a particularly hamper-ing moment on the drug.

One time she was so paranoid on the drug that she talked to her hamper for eight hours straight. "I remember thinking somebody was inside of it, going to come and get me, so I was talking to the person who was crawling in the hamper," she admits. Now that's a bad trip!

Hal

YOU DID IT TO YOURSELF STUPID! WERE YOU STUPID ENOUGH TO THINK YOU WOULD NOT GET ADDICTED? CONSEQUENCES GIRL, CONSEQUENCES -- THINK OF THE CONSEQUENCES BEFORE MAKING ANY DECISION!

Michael

I couldnt care less....she was probably more use to society as a drug addict than she is pushing this garbage she calls music on our youth today....just kill yourself Fergie...do the world a favor!!!

Hal

The rehab institutions are happy -- Promises loves celebrities! They make a king's fortune off you stupid asses, and laugh all the way to the bank.

Hal

I have no sympathy for any person that tries drugs for the first time, thinking they are the exception and will not get addicted. Those that do something that stupid should just overdose and die on their first drug encounter. No sympathy!!!

Austin Mallrat

first of all, I wanted to say. Do any of you realize Fergie wasn't always in the Black-Eyed Peas when the band first started? I remember they came out with a cd in like 1998-1999 "Behind the Front". anywho, I loved them back then. but it was only 3 guys. no chicks. to me, the band was better the original way. don't mess with a good thing.

But also, I can't swear on it, cause I've never met her or anything. and I don't really care if she is or isn't. thats her business. But, I don't truly believe she's clean. she doesn't look "clean" to me. and I should know, I battled a problem with meth. I've been clean 5 years in August. but anywho, she looks to me like she's still doing it. and her "Taco Bell meltdown" seems to make a little more sense to me know.

Joseph Bua

You know what, this is very old news.

Unless you have reports of a relapse, Fergie has talked about her addiction to methamphetamine previous to this.

You're making it sound like this is a new thing, or that she's currently using.

That's kinda unfair, dontcha think?

dre

Man, I thought she had beat the drug habit a minute ago, I wish you well kicking the habit

LesSweet

I pray for her and admire her courage to come clean before her addiction took over. I have seen first hand how Meth destroys lives and families. KUDOS to Fergie Ferg! We love you and want you well!

PN

All that talent that Fergie has and she was addicted to meth a long time back? I liked her album The Dutchess and her albums with the Black Eyed Peas, but I just can't believe that she would be on that long before her multiplatinum success with the group. I remembered her from Wild Orchid, who were like three Mariah Careys with those soaring voices in their girl group. She's got too much talent to waste on meth! All those good hit records and strong music she's made with the group and with 3 top 10 hits as a solo artist. She'd better be glad that she's had hits so far or that meth would have taken her life, her home, her livelihood and her soul away!

Oh good one you are so tied-down and so miserable

tHE ACID IN THE CRYSTAL METH WILL,

EATS YOUR TEETH TO THE CORE,

YOUR BODY MUSCLE WILL WASTE AWAY
(LIKE AN AIDS OR CANCER PATIENT IN THE LATE STAGES)

USERS PICK AT THEIR FACES (ESPECIALLY) THINKING BUGS ARE CRAWLING OUT OF THEIR SKIN AND CAUSE ALOT OF INFECTIONS, MANY TIMES SERIOUS

ONCE HOOKED IT'S ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE TO BEAT WITHOUT GOING TO HELL MANY TIMES OVER.

USERS LOSE THEIR HEALTH, FAMILIES, JOBS, MONEY, CARS AND HOMES,
END UP ON SKID-ROW

SAD AND VERY TRAGIC

iS THE HOTTEST, CRAZIEST MOST PERVERTED SEX FOR 10-36 HOURS STRAIGHT WORTH THIS ??????

88mm

Geez, just smoke a joint and consume caffeine. You never recover from a meth addiction.

Vanessa

ANOTHER FAMOUS PERSON ON DRUGS, BECAUSE THEY CAN'T HANDLE THE PRESSURE........ NAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh good one you are so tied-down and so miserable

Implant doctors are setting up shop everywhere because of tooth loss
the bad thing is, if they keep on doing the drug, I heard, the bone underneath the implant will start to be wasted away
Then I heard from a dentist, that bone has to be implanted as in surgery and on some patients they can't do this so
DENTURES is the only answer.

memememe

Fergie,
Can you please just shut up, stop staring at me and throw me your dirty panties!
Signed,
Your Hamper

jaded1121

gee what happened to musicians just doing coke.